Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

Default Re: World of Tanks - Free to play Panzer MMO

OMG...

Did we lose? Oh yeah... spectacularly.
    Status Emeritus

Senior Member Senior Member Graphic's Avatar

At looooong last, the Panther is mine.

I think I'm going to put off the Tiger until later and start working towards my Shermans/Pershing. I'm not going to be able to freeze my spending for so long again to get enough to afford the Tiger (I grinded the Panther on the DB with no mounted equipment) and I just think I'm ready to explore the American line a bit.

I am playing a test version again. It will be the upcoming 0.6.7.

There is one new interesting tank - the Chinese Type 59. It is a T54 lookalike and it is a premium tank (10 000 gold).
    I'll see if I can get a snapshot of it the next game. I was totally mesmerized by its performance and forgot to take a picture.

post mortem

two more, including the new T50 (there are two of them, but i don't know which this is)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

notice the new Chinese star in the decals file:

I also saw a few other new tanks: the German VK28 which is a light tank. I think it is lightening fast (I played a game with one and it just disappeared up the hill to the mill).
    Also the two new Russian T50s should be interesting and will be a menace to the SPGs. They are really fast and will break through lines and get right up to you.

Yeah, before I forget...
    There was one other new tank of notice, the American M24 Chaffee. Lightening fast but I only met one once or twice, and it can't be "one shotted" like the former light tanks (Pz III). I hit one directly in the rear with my IS3 122mm and it took only 50% of its Health points.
    Last edited by Sigurd; 09-06-2011 at 08:32.
    Status Emeritus

[Test blog warning]

I decided to follow the path that I am currently on in the public game.. to see what is in store for me should I buy a premium account one day.

The IS3 is a great tank and if you have spent experience and upgrades on the IS, you will have much available to you when you get the stock IS3.
    I can't remember there being any grind anger when I took it for a spin the first time. You install the proved D-25-T from the IS (if you have researched it) and it feels like a beefed up IS that goes slightly faster (38 km/h).
    The Health points are still low compared to the German tanks, but your rounded and sloped Armour design should produce several "projectile bounces" even from high calibered guns. That said, I have whopped some IS3 behinds with my IS, but I suspect those were pure stock run by tier-rushers.
    A weak point I have found is where the turret meets the hull on the front.
    The tank has very low profile and shots hitting the top of the turret are near always bouncing.
    The fact that it moves faster and is more agile compared to the IS with the engine upgrade, makes this a very enjoyable tank.
    The BL-9 (122mm) has slightly slower reload time compared to the D-25-T (122mm) but penetrates 50mm more (225mm). With the BL-9 you can take on tier 9 and 10 tanks and live to tell the tale.

The IS3 in my garage (fully upgraded)

IS3 traversing a hill... spraying diesel fumes into the air. NoX filter anyone?

The IS4 was at first try a big disappointment. It has been quite a while since the last time I experienced such grind rage.
    First of all the tank is just dirt slow... I am talking about stock KV slow.
    Being slow, you get to the battle late and my first game was such... I wasn't really able to contribute. Second game also... being last I was zerg'd. Being slow = easy target for SPGs. Third game - blown to bits by artillery. Frustrating...
    Ok, I got the xp for a new turret. ARGH... suspension can't cope with the weight. need more xp for new suspension... getting low yield games being slow... argh!!!
    What can I do? - buying plugins.
    New engine filter (600 000 credits) will up the engine performance by 50% *check*
    Turret mechanics (600 000 credits) to increase speed of targeting - *check*
    Gun improvement (500 000 credits) to increase reload speed - *check*

OK now we are on to something... Won my first game contributing. Suspension installed, new turret installed (increased hp from 1590 to 1790) - finally a somewhat normal tank experience.

Unresearched modules: Engine 700 bhp, the S-70 legendary 130mm gun (260mm penetration)
    Hopefully with these upgrades, the IS4 will be as good as I thought it will be.
    It is a tough bastard though... it can take a lot of punishment. Being Zerg'd it took a while before they were able to reduce me to a heap of steel scrap.

Status Emeritus

I got my P4 a little while ago and am about 20k xp short of finishing it off and moving to the vk3001(h). Im thinking about going P so I can go on down the tree to the maus, but I havent really decided yet. I know for a fact though that I am going to grab the tiger despite how much it sucks. One day it will get a buff.
    Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
    By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.

All I ever hear about the 3001P is that it suuuuuucks. The Tiger P is supposedly a lot better than the normal Tiger, though, so it wouldn't be a complete waist. The way I am though, I want the normal Tiger more simply because it's the real Tiger. The Tiger P just looks wrong.

If you want the real Tiger too, I suggest you get the 3601, then the DB and then side-grade to the Tiger (this way you keep an opening in the higher tiered mediums too).

Whatever you do don't sell your Panzer IV.

Yeah, don't sell your PzIV.
    If you ever fancy trying a SPG, the PzIV will lead to a really good artillery piece - the Hummel (bumble bee).

I have however never tried any of the Medium lines, besides having to move through a few mediums on my way to the heavies.
    The Mediums I have tried:

Russian T28 - relatively fast, but it has a big profile. The best gun is a 85mm which was pretty good and can take out PzIII with one shot.
    American freebee M4something. Utter crap...
    PzIII - fast and fun to hunt SPGs with. Short 75mm as best gun, which is a must if you do SPG hunting.
    PzIV - the sniper. The KwK 42 L/70 (75mm) is a really good gun for long range sniping.
    VK3601 which apparently will soon be considered a heavy - the best medium tank I have played. top gun - the KwK 36 L/56 (88mm) is good, not great but good.
    You do have the option to mount a Tier 8 gun (konisch) on the VK36 which uses gold ammo. I used this in the last test and it penetrated KV-5s.

With the introduction of the new patch (0.6.7) I suspect the game will be quite different. The new Tier 4 and 5 light tanks will be a force to be reckoned with. The test games have shown this.
    With the new T50 and T50-2 on the opposing team, they will be able to reach your base within the the first minutes. They will search for the artillery pieces and have them highlighted for the artillery on their own team if they don't finish them off themselves. They will harass your lines and you will have to be a good shot to take them out.

I haven't seen much of the VK28 which looks like a beefed up Leopard. The M24 Chafee is also a tank not much seen in the test. People do tend to go for the T50 and the T50-2. But the test game is 80% Russians and they tend to favour their own.
    However, this is just in the test. They might change them for the release.

There will be an increase of mediums with the release of the Chinese Type 59. It is a premium tank and new players will be able to buy it on their first day in the game. It is a T54 with a smaller gun. If they do a test2 for the 0.6.7, I will get one. I will not be surprised if your game will be flooded with these.

Finally:
    Yeah, the IS4 is finally fully developed. The S-70 is a formidable gun and the enemy should be afraid. I can see why they move the IS4 to tier 10 in a upcoming release.
    The games I have played lately is by now nearly all tier 9-10.
    It is fun to shoot into the front of a T30 turret and see it drop from 100% to 67% (The American Heavies do have the best turret armour in the game). Or take out a struggling Maus with one shot (well it was already pounded down to 20% by others). The other lower tier 8 and 7 tanks flee when I come rolling. I one-shotted a ISU-152 and ran into a E-75 which had its behind towards me. 50% to 1% in one shot.
    But getting the IS4 to a decent level takes grinding. In the test you get 10x of what the norm would be in the production game, so it will take time to get there if you just got it.

The S70 is a loooooong gun.

Status Emeritus

Test 2 of 0.6.7 is out, and accounts reset.

Lost my IS4, but this time we got 15 000 gold.
    I bought the Type 59 medium tank with 100% crew = 7500 + 800 gold. (they reduced the price from 10 000).
    This is a tier 8 tank.

As I said, I have never really played "Medium" tanks, so this should be a learning experience.
    First game put me into "the Shire" (Redshire) and not too many Type 59s in this game... I started in the south camp and went left with a few tanks... a T50-2 ran before me and soon outdistanced me. How fast does those go? My top speed was 55 km/h. The enemy was prepared and had sent all their mediums that way which blocked our path. I was stuck in rolling hills with no where to go. I was soon shot to pieces... Not a great first game. Need to think Medium and not Heavy.

Second game put me into Karelia also in the south of that map.
    The heavies usually go right to the mountain range. I went left again.
    Again a T50 speed past me.. but this time I had downhill to pick up speed right off the bat... Yeah I nearly kept pace with the T50 (maybe it was stock?) but as soon as I had to climb, it out distanced me. I had a fellow Type 59 with me and we soon discovered that the enemy never went to our side.
    We got nearly to their staired hill before encountering the first enemy. A Type 59... with its backside towards me. Apparently he was aiming for my comrade T50 who went past a heart beat ago.
    BOOM, right in the coin hole, down to 67% He swerves towards me and I had not stopped to fire so I go right past him to hide my backside from any TDs looking our way. Luckily there are plenty of tall rocks in that area.
    My comrade engage the Type 59 and together we shoot it to minced steel.
    Our fellow T50 reveals that there are really no one on the hill besides a Tiger II, a M3 Lee and a ISU 152. The M3 is rather tall and with my low profile I am able to see his top turret while sneaking up the hill. M3 Minced Steel. The Tiger II is worse, its gun sits very near its turret top and the sneaking will be to lure it into firing and miss.
    My comrade joins me at the bottom of the hill and we go back and forth showing some turret and the Tiger II shoots over our head. We rush up and put two tungsten projectiles into its turret. But the Tiger II has thick skin and we don't do much damage..
    Ok time to pull up the scope and aim at weak points. I remembered from my days as Tiger II driver that the gun mantle is somewhat fragile. Don't know if they have fixed it, but I had to take a shot. I aim right down the Tiger II barrel... Success... it is retreating behind a rock... Bad move.
    We rush in and take up positions to fire from both sides of the rock... I am hit ... I forgot about the ISU 152 and it lights up on the minimap after its thundering shot. Sneaky bastard...
    Well... reinforcements is finally within range and together we take out the ISU... The Tiger II is struggling. We are popping in and out of cover and plugging his weak spots.
    My comrade succumbs to artillery fire and it is up to me to finish the Tiger II.
    I play cat'n mouse with it around the rock and my superior agility prevails, he is down to 12% and I pop out from both sides of the rock with the hope of him doing something stupid.. like exposing his flank..
    I take him out by putting a shell through his engine.
    Luckily my team has cleaned up behind the ridge and we win.

Third game was more fun.

It puts me into Sand River. Again in the south. This game has a lot of Type 59. On my team we are 5 and we all go right to the slope.
    We are met by other Type 59s and a few heavies. We play peek a boo on the large sand dune.
    A few minutes down the road and I notice that one of them has snuck around and is fireing on us from behind, I turn around promptly leaving my comrades. This guy is heading towards our base and ... our arty .. I speed up and is able to track him as he crests the base top. There is a Ferdinand there ...
    There is also a T32 protecting the arty. I turn around and leave, feeling they have everything under control. The smoldering ruin of an enemy Type 59 is a testimony to this.
    There was a battle with one survivor on the top of the right hand slope. A friendly Type 59.
    We start to move towards their base, when we notice we are the only tanks left on our team and our enemy is starting to capture our base. I screech to a halt and set full speed returning to our base. My friend follows, but at a distance. We won't both fall in the same trap if there is one.
    I crest the base plateau and there is a Tiger I there. 25%... easy pie. He is hiding behind his latest victim and my first shot only reduces him to 16%.
    He fires at me... my 200mm front turret armour turns the projectile to a bounce.
    I am at full speed and circle him and fire into his side. Tiger I is a smoking wreck.
    I am hit... someone behind me... A M26 Pershing.
    He too is hiding in a corner behind a smoking hull. I fire ... bounce.. I need to get closer.
    I am hit.. takes 20% off my hp.
    This is a lucky one or knows my weak points. I zig zag as I approach. He fires again.. this time my plating bounces his shot. I fire again. hit ... he is down to 12%
    He is hiding good... I can no longer get a clean shot. He is able to fire at me.. my driver dies. Oh... this reduces my agility dramatically.
    My friend has just disposed of an enemy and is approaching from behind. The Pershing is finally losing his cool and turns to meet him... this gives me the opening I am looking for.
    I fire promptly into his now exposed flank and 12% is reduced to 0.
    Two enemy remain. Their arty and a PanzerJäger.
    We keep moving and artillery fire rain down around us.
    My friend lead on, but soon out distance me as my driver replacement is not a good driver. I should keep back anyway. He reach the enemy base and goes straight to the arty to the left. The Jäger on the right turns and exposes his flank to me. I punch a hole in his side and he rushes my friend. I am not able to drive faster and I am still a few hundred meters away. They both go behind a sand dune and I am not able to support. But my comrade is a capable fighter and the PzJäger is disposed of.
    We were two against 5 in the last minutes, but we pulled through. This tank is just sweet.
    Last edited by Sigurd; 09-09-2011 at 13:31.
    Status Emeritus

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect first victory with the 5x special going...

Thats why you never sell your Panzer IV :)

Leytenant Minin had been on leave the last three days and had enjoyed vodka, women and song in the nearest city. He felt rejuvenated and ready to lead his crew to new victories on the battlefield in his fully upgraded Iosif Stalin version 4 tank.
    He looked forward to meeting up with his trusted crew and resume their heroic wins against the enemy. Even though some of his crew was not quite aligned with the common politics of the Soviet Union, he would not rat them out to the political officer. The crew was just too valuable.

This particular morning was fresh and chilly and he met his crew outside the tank hangar where they smoked their imported cigarettes. They looked concerned. When he asked them about it, Starhina Korobeynikov answered: “They told us to wait here until all of us were gathered”.
    “Well? We are all here should we enter?”
    Leytenant Minin led his men into the hangar and were met by a group of men. Men in uniforms and men in … lab coats?
    “Greetings leytenant.” A Polkovnic Krutjov stepped out of the group with a wide grin. Leytenant Minin looked suspiciously at the elderly officer and his outstretched hand. The Polkovnic contined: “You and your crew have been elected to test out our new tank”. It was then that Leytenant Minin noticed what his men were gawking at. Behind the bustle of men in the hangar stood a hulk on tracks. “Wha….” Started Minin . The Polkovnic interrupted: “It is the Iosif Stalin version 7. We hope it will contribute to utterly crushing the Germans on the battle field.

Leytenant Minin had some objections: “But, we have just mastered the IS4, a new tank will be unfamiliar and right out dangerous for my crew, we…” the Polkovnic interrupted again: “It will be fine, the handling will be similar and it is the same gun as on your version 4, the S70 130mm. The armour is thicker and it has a bigger engine. Your chances of surviving on the battle field is greater.” Minin was about to further his objections, but the Polkovnic just ended the discussion: “Your objection has been duly noted, but you are ordered to deploy this tank to the battle field. Here is your 5th member of your crew.” The Polkovnic pulled out a young Serzhant from the group: “This is Mladshiy Serzhant Volkov, a capable loader.” Leytenant Minin shook the hand of the young Serzhant: “Do you have any experience with Heavy guns, Serzhant?”. The Serzhant looked disconcerted. “I have only experience as a loader on an IS-2.” Minin smiled: “That will do, our Serzhant Tsvetov will show you the ropes on this particular gun.”
    He shouted to his crew: Men, let’s see what this girl can do.

They met up with elements of the 20th Tank Corps and its 1st Heavy brigade, the 2nd Medium brigade and from the Guards Mortar Battalion. The Germans had taken the north part of ‘Mountain Pass’ and it was time for Mother Russia to take back what belonged to her. The wait to enter the battle field was long and tedious but finally Leytenant Minin and crew was able to deploy the new and seemingly formidable IS7 to the battle field. They were met by another IS7 and salutes were exhanged.
    The time had come to start their advance and the tanks roared into life. Black diesel smoke filled the valleys as they divided about equally to the flanks on either side of the German position.
    Minin's crew and the other IS7 took the right flank that led down to a river delta. They were followed by a T29 and a few medium tanks. The IS7 deployed its 1050 horsepowers and roared down the hill. This tank could move. The speed dial stopped at 49 km/t and they soon out-distanced the other tanks.
    Around a bend they met a Tiger II on top of a bridge crossing over to Soviet territory. Minin ordered a shot at the Königstiger as it sped by, but the shot went wide. The gunner Starshina Korobeynikov swore: “This thing has a slow trigger... I will need to adjust.” Minin shouted: “Forget the König, let’s press on, someone else will deal with that heavy.”
    They pressed on upward towards the ice glacier that led to the base of the Germans. No serious resistance yet. They kept radio contact with the other groups and monitored their advance. The Left group seemed to be doing quite well and had broken through the resistance they had met.
    Minin and crew were now on the ice, and they hoped the ice would carry their behemoth. At nearly 70 tons, they would need to be careful not to dig the tank down into the ice and get stuck.
    The enemy had taken position up by the entrance to the pass that led to their base. A captured T54 led the defence by making sure Menin's position was known to their artillery. They decided to rush in and was rewarded by detecting the position of a GW Tiger artillery piece which had positioned itself right behind the defence line. A moment later the trusted Mortar Battalion had made piecemeal of it. Minin and crew engaged the T54 while the comrade IS7 engaged a Tiger model Porsche. From behind a rock appeared a 72 ton VK4502 Ausf. B Heavy tank with the formidable German premium gun; the 128mm KwK 44 L/55. Now this is a foe you don’t want to meet in narrow quarters. Its 252 mm turret armour was near impenetrable, so Minin’s gunner needed to aim low on the hull. Even then it would be slow going. The comrade IS7 suddenly blew up in a cloud of shrapnel. Behind the VK45 appeared a new behemoth, a PzVIII Maus, the nearly 200 ton German monster tank. Oh crap this would end badly. Minin cried for backup and the left flank group soon replied. A Hammer on anvil tactic was soon agreed upon, Minin’s IS7 being the anvil. Minin gave the order to the driver to advance. Around the corner they went. The Maus was engaged with the “hammer” forces and the VK45 was frantically trying to turn its exposed vulnerable back from the enemy. The gunner firmly placed a shell into the side of the VK45 which apparently blew up some important modules. Minin and crew advanced as fast as the 1050hp engine could manage and the loaders had soon readied another 130mm AP round. The Maus was down to 23% and Minin and crew firmly put it between themselves and the VK45. The gunner aimed at the side armour were the front mounted engine would be and let the 130mm projectile fly. The Maus blew up into cinders and the “Hammer” finally reduced the exposed VK45 to a smoking ruin.
    There were no more resistance at the German base and the Hammer & Anvil groups could claim it for their own. Minin jumped off the IS7 to inspect the damages. He looked concerned as there were no apparent deflection marks on the front hull. Near all hits had penetrated the laboriously designed glacis. It’s deflection design had failed but the strength of the armour had prevailed. Maybe he wouldn’t miss the IS4 as much anyway. He worried though that the IS7 would attract too much attention and would be considered a "priority to remove" by the enemy.

Last edited by Sigurd; 09-12-2011 at 13:11.
    Status Emeritus

The Type 59 is a fantastic tank.
    If you are a pack of 3 or 4, its like the tank world's version of velociraptors. They are right out deadly, agile and with a good gun. If they still go for 7500 gold after the public 0.6.7 upgrade, I am very tempted to get one.
    They are seriously raking in cash.

Now, this is 10x normal, but 62 000 is still much for one kill and the usual medium fieldwork.
    Status Emeritus

Finally got the 88 on my VK3001P, almost got my wolverine, and Im slowly working my way up the American Arty tree as well. Im finding credits are slow to come in, especially with arty. Played a bunch of T9-10 battles in my VK today with my buddies. Gained like 20k xp over about 15 matches.
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.

Market Garden Special:

from 5:30 UTC, September 23, and till 5:00 UTC, September 26:

Buy PzKpfw V Panther, PzKpfw VI Tiger, PzKpfw IV, M36 Slugger, M4 Sherman, M4A3E8 at half-price!
    Get doubled amount of credits from PzKpfw V Panther, PzKpfw VI Tiger, PzKpfw IV, M36 Slugger, M4 Sherman, M4A3E8!
    Additional equipment at half-price!
    Take 3 days of premium at the price of 1 day premium!

I just got my Tiger P last night. Have had a rough time with its slow speed. Though its awesome to watch people who dont know better, just light my frontal armor up and not go for my turret. I took 112 shots my first match with it.

Finally got the real turret for the Tiger. Even though its still the same crappy short 88mm gun I do better with the new turret, I guess its the confidence boost from it looking like THE Tiger.

Blog Entries

wait are the tanks free too or do you have to use real mony because i have seen some mmo's doing this

You can play the game without spending a dime and be fine.

You can buy gold to get a premium account which gives you 50% more credits and XP from battles and do some other things with it, but its mostly just a nice perk.

I've played WoT for 221 hours according to X-Fire and I've only spent 7 dollars on it.

To get free 750 gold, a week free of premium and an M3 Stuart (Russian premium version):

1. click this: http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/wo...nks/index.html

2. Click 2 | Score then GET IN GAME ITEMS NOW!

3. Sign up for the free 30 day trial.

4. Once its gone through (I did it with my paypal that has like 70 cents on it) repeat steps 1 and 2, and there will be a link to sign in somewhere (can't remember, can't see it now that I'm logged in) and it'll take you to a fileplanet page to log in (use whatever email you just did for the free trial), then it'll take you to a page to get your code.

5. Put the code in here: https://game.worldoftanks.com/account/promocode/

6. Cancel IGN membership

Note: I suggest you do this while you have a full garage (buy the free Tier 1s if you have to) because you'll get a free slot with the Stuart.

Enjoy

Just tried it, it works and you can cancel immediately.

Good stuff

Yes, does work. Love my little stuart, plus got back to a month of premium with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ja'chyra View Post
    Just tried it, it works and you can cancel immediately.

Good stuff

Stuart was fun but I ended up selling it to re-buy the StuG III which I regret selling at all. Thanks to the gold, the free slot from the Stuart, and the double income on the German tanks, I have a huge collection (by my standards)

Panther, T-34/85, PzIV, Tiger I, StuG III, M3 Lee (hate it, want the iconic Sherman), T40 (going for M10/Slugger), and then a free slot because I'm going to keep the T-34/85 when I unlock the T-43.

The IGN trick worked for us Europeans also.
    Nice tip Graphic..
    Status Emeritus

Really struggling to make money in this game but I seem to do best with SPG's, any suggestions? The German one can't hit anything, the accuracy is pants

Really struggling to make money in this game but I seem to do best with SPG's, any suggestions? The German one can't hit anything, the accuracy is pants
    Which german?
    A crew of 100% experience is a must when playing artillery. That and a good portion luck.

I took out a Löwe when I suddenly saw it on my right flank. I just turned and shot in one go even though it was probably 100 yards away. Luck struck and it blew up into smithereens.
    Sometimes I will aim until the circle of impact doesn't "shrink" anymore, and then some more before loosening a shell. I am sure it will hit, but it goes wide. The targeted tank didn't even move.
    Once I shot even though the line of sight was red (impossible shot) but the tank blew up the same and I was credited the kill.

I especially like the Hummel because it is fast on its tracks. In a head to head with a Priest SPG, I encircled it like a fast medium while it tried to keep up by just turning. I didn't get to shoot it myself (someone else did), but I laughed a while after that.
    (edit: Maybe it wasn't a priest... it was definitely American with its chocolate colour and it was slow. My companion SPG was a Panther, so it might have been the same tiered american )
    Last edited by Sigurd; 09-28-2011 at 07:51.
    Status Emeritus

You need to keep a couple Tier 5s and 6s in order to earn money at a decent rate. If you're in the early tiers, don't worry it gets better. If you're higher tiered, I'm guessing you sold your 5 and 6 tier tanks and now it just comes in at a trickle.

Or you could just buy a Lowe.

And they wonder why I drink.

You should really use a contour mod, Nex. They're invaluable to gameplay.

I use this one: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....tour-mod-v151/

This one has more data: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....grepa-for-v67/

The second one might be more useful but I prefer the first. The second one is really cluttered to me and would probably just distract me.

I'm just starting out and the highest tier I have is 3, got about 150k now and building up my research points to get some better tanks.

Favourite so far is the T57.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic View Post
    You should really use a contour mod, Nex. They're invaluable to gameplay.

I use this one: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....tour-mod-v151/

This one has more data: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....grepa-for-v67/

The second one might be more useful but I prefer the first. The second one is really cluttered to me and would probably just distract me.
    Iv been playing a while and love the game, but i dont use any mods. Would you reccommend any in particular?

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast