View Poll Results: Should there be a Diet Session before the war starts?

Voters
7. This poll is closed
  • Yes, with both sides in the same council

4 57.14%
  • Yes, with both sides in seperate councils

4 57.14%
  • No, go straight to the fighting

0 0%
  • Gah!

3 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Vassals & Valor Redux : Should there be an Diet Session before the war starts

The Count of Bohemia Senior Member Cecil XIX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Vassals & Valor Redux : Should there be an Diet Session before the war starts

I've been asked whether or not we'll start with the Diet Session or go straight into the war, and frankly I don't know. If I though there was something to talk about I'd be for it, but with the war looming I'm not sure. Besides that, I'm not sure how it would work to have both sides together. So I'm taking a poll of the V&V players to get their opinion. Keep in mind you can select multiple choices, in case you're happy with two options and would prefer either of them over the other.
    Last edited by Cecil XIX; 08-17-2010 at 22:33.

The Search for Beefy Member TheFlax's Avatar

Default Re: Vassals & Valor Redux : Should there be an Diet Session before the war starts

Vote "Gah!" meaning I do not care either way. Though if enough people feel they have things to say in one, it could be very interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro View Post
    TheFlax needs to die on principle. No townie should even be that scummy.

King Philippe of France Senior Member _Tristan_'s Avatar

Default Re: Vassals & Valor Redux : Should there be an Diet Session before the war starts

Some heated arguments and fistfights might help set the scene for what is to come... So A Diet session might be something to see...

On the other hand, it might seem a bit cheesy...

What might be best is to allow some delay from the Grand Opening till the Real Start to enable some behind-the-scenes deals and strategic options to be discussed among allies.

So, I voted yes (both options).
    King Baldwin the Tyrant, King of Jerusalem, Warden of the Holy Sepulchre, Slayer of Sultans in the Crusades Hotseat (new write-up here and previous write-up here)
    Methodios Tagaris, Caesar and Rebelin LotR
    Mexica Sunrise : An Aztec AAR

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

I haven't joined officially yet, but since I think I'll join anyway: I voted yes (both options) for some discussions may set the scene like Tristan de Castelreng said.

I think the delay Tristan suggested should be a week; the time both sides hold seperate councils.
    Balloons are opium for the Orgah's