Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To big an Island

Default Re: To big an Island

I think some people just want to conquer everything for the sake of completeness.

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

He asked if the Eremos will include more areas, beside those at the edges, like mountainous regions...

EB on ALX player Member ziegenpeter's Avatar

True.

"A wise man once said: Never buy a game full price!"
    - Another wise man

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't speak for the team, but I doubt that will happen because it will mess-up roads and trade-routes, as well as confuse the A.I.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Quote Originally Posted by Arjos View Post
    He asked if the Eremos will include more areas, beside those at the edges, like mountainous regions...
    No, besides mountainous regions are impassible and the areas he listed were claimed by various powers during the period.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbin View Post
    ... Also we try not to think of it in global terms, we try to represent each area as well as we can, not choose one over the other.
    Ok! But how do you manage to think in regional terms and not in global while facing the games shortage of region slots? I always believed that to better represent the map you were looking from a global perspective and not regional ones, after all, greece for example, would have the need of more cities (regions) than many other places if we consider them in the regional terms, after all there were lots of regional important city-states. As far as I understand, the only way to deal with the limited number of regions e choosing wich regions wil be portraited and I believed that the choice was done considering many itens, including importance of the place in that given time, importance considering the factions presented, importance in terms of gameplay, etc; anyway, do not let me bother you with this curiosity and personal opinion EB is just great.
    From the markets of Lilibeo to the Sacred Band in the halls of Astarte, from those halls to the Senate of Safot Softin BiKarthadast as Lilibeo representative

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12