Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdoms Crusades HS: The Levantine Struggle (completed, winner: Thanatos Eclipse)

King Philippe of France Senior Member _Tristan_'s Avatar

Default Re: Kingdoms Crusades Hotseat: The Levantine Struggle

No problem... It happened to me before...
    King Baldwin the Tyrant, King of Jerusalem, Warden of the Holy Sepulchre, Slayer of Sultans in the Crusades Hotseat (new write-up here and previous write-up here)
    Methodios Tagaris, Caesar and Rebelin LotR
    Mexica Sunrise : An Aztec AAR

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

The Unassaillable Kingdom of Jerusalem !!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by _Tristan_; 03-18-2011 at 23:18.
    King Baldwin the Tyrant, King of Jerusalem, Warden of the Holy Sepulchre, Slayer of Sultans in the Crusades Hotseat (new write-up here and previous write-up here)

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Greece time!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

The Count of Bohemia Senior Member Cecil XIX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Ja mata

TosaInu

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Greece:
    LS-7-Byz.rar
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Throne Room Caliph Senior Member phonicsmonkey's Avatar

I realised I must have accidentally closed the AAR thread, thereby stopping you guys from posting your own stories. Sorry about that! I re-opened it now.

Mod fail I'm afraid.
    frogbeastegg's TWS2 guide....it's here!

Come to the Throne Room to play multiplayer hotseat campaigns and RPGs in M2TW.

Blog Entries

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

“Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

My turn two update is finished. About time to start work on turn three. Is this worthwhile? It should get more interesting later I'm thinking...

Blog Entries

This is definitely worthwhile. I know for me anyways, the in-game messages start to ramp up in a turn or two.

Let me know if any of them can be made public...I was assuming they'd all be private.

I think mine would still be private at this point.

Keep up the good work, Phonics...

And...

Jerusalem : Because it's cool to Crusade !!
    Last edited by _Tristan_; 03-12-2011 at 16:31.

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

Blog Entries

Phew, that save came at a really bad time for me but luckily I was able to get it done.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...id=205&id=8836

Blog Entries

well, it appears not only are my troops considered vastly inferior in auto resolve, but my game has no true notion about how far crusader armies are able to move. Ah well, tis just one more blow in the life of a Sultan.
    Antioch up!
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...205#linkid8846

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    well, it appears not only are my troops considered vastly inferior in auto resolve, but my game has no true notion about how far crusader armies are able to move. Ah well, tis just one more blow in the life of a Sultan.
    Antioch up!
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...205#linkid8846
    Haha, I was lucky. In order to repulse that last siege of yours I had to squeeze out every single movement point I could just to get my armies in position. Some of them didn't even have enough to go one more tile to begin the battle, I had to use a closer army to initiate things.

for some reason my game showed them barely getting to Jerusalem, ah well, well played general!

Blog Entries

A good back-and-forth so far.

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Doug-Thompson (come back!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan de Castelreng
    Yes, come back !!
    Quote Originally Posted by phonicsmonkey
    Thirded. I consider Doug-Thompson and Sinan my horse-archer mentors.
    I think we may be getting our wish, gentlemen.

Yep, I had seen this as I was going over the old Hotseat for Nostalgia's sake... And I saw Doug was back for Shogun !!

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    I spotted that too! I even saw Sinan over there in some MP thread or other...

Blog Entries

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast