Thread: Epeirus Victory Conditons Problem

Default Epeirus Victory Conditons Problem

I have started an epirote campaign for the third time. The first i messed up because I have not used the script correctly, the second was lost due to massive ctds but now in the third attempt i conquered all necessary settlements, but nothing not even a black screen as someone wrote here in the forum.

even though i know i managed it, when the victory screen turns up it feels somehow more official. what can i do about it?

PS: I have seen the screen with the Casse in v1.1 or with Carthage in v1.2

please
    Last edited by Ruepelheinz; 02-23-2011 at 01:18.

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Default Re: Epeirus Victory Conditons Problem

The victory map in the faction menu is not up to date, check the question mark while you have your faction leader opened.

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions

Default Re: Epeirus Victory Conditons Problem

I am much obliged. Incidentally i have followed the map and expected that I didnt have to conquer segesta. There seems to be no excuse for me unless i aim for the classic the black out. I wanted to finish the campaign and got tunnelvision after playing for quite a while. Well even though i thought i had compared every city with the ? marker in the faction scroll and had conquered them i somehow read but didnt realize i missed segesta. When i remedied this, i finally saw the victory screen.

Thanks again for opening my eyes and giving me the chance to successfully end the campaign.
    Last edited by Ruepelheinz; 02-25-2011 at 19:26.