Thread: hello

Default hello

I'm new.

I like writing stories,I write movie scripts also.

Excpet when it comes to stories,I fail utterly,could you help me out herE?

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Default Re: hello

Post a story of yours. I am sure many would love to read it and might have opinion once it has been read. :)
    Silence is beautiful

k
    Here's mine.

Japan
    Introduction
    Feudal Japan

‘’Beauty and Harmony, all governed by one eternal Law, all that begins must end, the reign of the old Shogunute is over’’.
    This is Sengoku jidai, the age of the country at war. For 237 years the Ashikaga shogunate has ruled from Kyoto, bringing peace and harmony, Great power and splendour was theirs, but in 1467,the Onin War(Civil War) of 10 years led to the fall of the old Shogunate.Once the power of the Old Ashikaga Shogunate falied,the warlords of Japan could not be contained, forming clans that eventually led to Japan being divided, The Country is divided into clans fighting for the place to become Shogun.

But who will be Shogun?

Ten legendary leaders will fight for the battle to become Shogun, but only one will rise to become Shogun,he who is wise,he who is strong ,he who is skillful,he who is not afraid ,he who is Shogun.

"The Takeda are a brave and proud clan, masters of the horse. The Warhorses are famed across the land for their superiority and power; thundering across the plains they are equal to the armies of Hell. Takeda Shingen has raised the Takeda to attain their former glories, and now they hold the power necessary to dominate Japan. Perhaps one day a Takeda could become Shogun?"

The Oda,a clan that is the leader of Feudal Japan’s Armies, Thousands of Samurai and Yari Ashaguri* join the Oda,The Oda claim that they are leaders, and that nothing can stop them, that may be true, but It will be tested when the enemies of the Oda,The Tokugawa and others will invade the Oda Clans, we shall see.The Shimazu and The Date Clans.Loyal and courageous to their clans, they have thousands of Samurai at the service, it is said that they will rule Japan for they represent the True Race of the Samurai.The Hattori Clan,Uesgai,Chosobake,and many other clans all strive for one thing.
    To become Shogun.

Our Story begins with the Takeda.

Chapter 1

Kai Province.

The Home of the Takeda Clan.

Takeda Shingen,damiyo and ruler of Kai province, watched as a bird flew, gliding through the air, like a ship sailing calmly in the sea, it was dark times he concluded. The bird froze as a arrow pierced through his heart, the bird then fell fast. It lay on the ground, two bow samurai hurried to where the bird lay, and they took it.Takeda smiled. In war you must observe, if not, he thought, then you would be dead, and that was the bird meant, he who is not aware, will be finished.He then swayed away and went into the throne room. His 24 generals dressed in their samurai armour appeared in sight.
    He sat down on his chair cross-legged.Takeda Shingen nodded. His most trusted General Akiyama Nobutomo bowed low and then rose.

‘’What news General?’’ General Nobutomo replied ‘’The Shinano Damyio’s have assembled a large army, Daimyo Takeda,their force to be estimated is 12000 Shinano warriors.Takeda gave a happy smile.Nobutomo pulled a concerned look.’’But my lord-‘’.Takeda interrupted him.’’Look at us,General,we are masters of the Horse, The Warhorses are famed across the land for their superiority and power; thundering across the plains they are equal to the armies of Hell’’.

‘’We shall defeat them; give me 3000 men’’.Nobutomo spluttered.’’3000 warriors my lord,do you not think that is too small to defeat the Shinano Army?’’
    ‘’General do you question me?’’ ‘’no,my lord’’,Nobutomo pulled a straight face.’’Good,I’ll need archers,Yari Ashaguri,Cavarly,and Samurai’’.Nobutomo bowed and replied ‘’It shall be done my lord’’.

Nobutomo bowed again and rose ,he turned his back on Takeda,The other Generals did the same and they walked out of the throne room.
    Takeda watched ,then thought for hours.

Chapter 2
    Shinano province.
    The Damyio of Shinano province Ogasawara Nagatoki watched as he saw the Takeda Army encamped.His horse Yokoshui was scared, he sensed seeing the might of the Takeda Horses,it was true that they were real masters of the horse.
    His Generals, Suwa and Murakami stared at the Young Shingen,dressed in his famed red samurai amour.
    Last edited by Marshall Louis-Nicolas Davout; 04-13-2011 at 20:10.