Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My story.

Default Re: My story.

Thanks.

''The Ishida army will be mostly made of up Onna Bushin.Which generals is a very nice thing''.The Generals laughed.''To fight female Samurai is even more better!''.Everyone laughed again.''Now the army is to be in a L -shaped formation.The Calvary will be the L side''.Takeda nodded to the servant.The Servant quickly set up the red blocks on the battle table.There were 2 triangle red blocks indicating the cavalry.Then there were 5 more blocks of Samurai in front of the Calvary.Next to them were ten blocks of Yari Ashaguri and 5 blocks of bow Ashaguri in front of the Yari Ashaguri.

Next to the red army on the battle plan were the black blocks indicating the Ishida Clan.

''Generals.Our Samurai shall engage first''.The servant moved two blocks of samurai.He did the same with the Ishida forces.''Then I want our samurai to break when they lose''.Everyone looked at him.''Do not worry you will see why''.Takeda pointed to the 5 blocks of the Takeda bow Ashaguri.''They will need to be hit first by the Ishida archers,we'll be doing this for a while.Then we should send our cavarly on both sides to attack the hidden archers from the back, when the enemy feel they have done enough.They will send their main force.The battle will go easily in our favour once our cavlary has done their work''.

''Ishida,I would like it you just watched the battle''.Ishdia nodded.''Now lets get out of here and to battle''.Takeda muttered

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

The calm before the storm it would seem, yes? :)
    Silence is beautiful

what do you mean?

Takeda Army Camp.

Takeda army tent.

Takeda was surronded by his Generals,Ishdia and Nobutomo stood next to him and Yamamoto was seated at the far end.

Takeda dictated his plan on the battle table.

''The Ishida army will be mostly made of up Onna Bushin.Which generals is a very nice thing''.The Generals laughed.''To fight female Samurai is even more better!''.Everyone laughed again.''Now the army is to be in a L -shaped formation.The Calvary will be the L side''.Takeda nodded to the servant.The Servant quickly set up the red blocks on the battle table.There were 2 triangle red blocks indicating the cavalry.Then there were 5 more blocks of Samurai in front of the Calvary.Next to them were ten blocks of Yari Ashaguri and 5 blocks of bow Ashaguri in front of the Yari Ashaguri.

Next to the red army on the battle plan were the black blocks indicating the Ishida Clan.

''Generals.Our Samurai shall engage first''.The servant moved two blocks of samurai.He did the same with the Ishida forces.''Then I want our samurai to break when they lose''.Everyone looked at him.''Do not worry you will see why''.Takeda pointed to the 5 blocks of the Takeda bow Ashaguri.''They will need to be hit first by the Ishida archers,we'll be doing this for a while.Then we should send our cavarly on both sides to attack the hidden archers from the back, when the enemy feel they have done enough.They will send their main force.The battle will go easily in our favour once our cavlary has done their work''.

''Ishida,let us see what your sister is made of eh?''.Ishdia said nothing.''Now to battle''.Takeda muttered.

The battle.

The Takeda army sought for battle.But Takeda Shingen was seated on his horse and he knew better.As he saw his large army prepared and ready to fight,he began his speech.

''Soliders of the Takeda!I,Takeda Shingen bring you here to battle today.I have no desire to fight my fellow people,but this is a time of darkness!Our fellow countrymen betray all of us and they all turn to Kyoto.These are truly dark times''.

''But that does not matter.I promise you we will win,and we will.I see today we face a bunch of peasants with spears!And arrows!These godforsaken pigs will be destroyed!''.Takeda clenched his fist.''A soilder's job is to obey and the samurai is to obey,killing is nesscary.Despite it.And only focus on one thing!We WILL WIN!!!''.

The army cheered as loud as the Ishida army could hear.

Isha walked out of the tent.Her Generals bowed.

The Ishida archers fired first.Flaming arrows came and hit the Takeda bow ashaguri badly.The Takeda bow ashaguri formed into 2 lines deep.And then they replied back.The Ishida archers were cut down like hay.

The battle between the archers of both sides raged firecly for hours.Isha screamed in anger as the battle merely went away with the archers firing.Takeda smiled.Nobutomo had a concered look on his face.His lips tight he turned his head to Takeda.''Takeda-san is this going to be on forever?The troops are restless!''.Takeda gave a wide grin.''Do not worry Nobutomo.We should wait for a while-''.

Takeda shut his mouth as the Ishida archers stopped firing.Then the Yari Ashaguri of the Ishida came out and the Ishdia archers turned back.Nobutomo raised the banner to the takeda archers to stop firing.The archers on both sides stopped.The Takeda Yari Ashaguri advanced quickly against the Ishida Yari Ashaguri.

Both of them meet in a thunderous clash as armour met armour.Spear stabbing bodies as the Yari Ashaguri of both sides fougth fiecrly.Many of them fell.The Samurai of the Takeda clan charged and let slip the dogs of war!The battle then turned into Takeda's favour.The Ishida were losing the battle by the Minute.

Isha looked at Takeda.Takeda saw Isha's eyes and bowed.Isha shot him a glance back.Takeda turned to General Ishida,as everyone now called him.''General,you never said your sister was so beautiful''.Ishida replied ''That is none of your concern Takeda-san.She is my sister.And I will not have men seeking her for power''.Takeda grinned.

Isha ordered her speical forces to charge in.Then the Ishida archers came out of nowhere.They had all been hidden.Takeda sheated his sword.''General Nobutomo''.''Yes,Damyio Takeda''.''Send the katana cavarly to attack the samurai over there''.Takeda pointed to the Ishida samurai wating.Nobutomo nodded.

A large force of cavarly charged

Very good.

The calm before the storm it would seem, yes? :)
    What I mean relates to your story. You were speaking of the preparation of battle before the actual battle. There is often calm weather before a storm. Therefore, the battle planning was the calm and the battle would be the storm. Just trying to be witty! :)
    Silence is beautiful

ah,Now I know!

where the Ishida Samurai stood.The Ishida archers were hidden in the forrest.'Steady lads,steady,when they come we fire flaming arrows!''.Their officer muttered.

The Cavarly charged faster.The Ishida samurai sheathed their swords.The Cavarly sturck as if a punch had been given desicivily.They were flown out by the powerful cavarly charge.''Fire!!!'.The Ishida archers shouted causing a great shout from the horses of the Cavarly.Flaming arrows flied out and hit the Takeda Cavarly.Many of them were cut down by the disruption of the arrows.

The Cavarly were finsihed by the time they could have retreated.Takeda looked at Nobutomo.''Send the other one''.Nobutomo bowed.The banner rose and the cavarly on the right ran.Nobutomo leading them.

They moved around the back and formed.The Ishida archers on the other side were having a good time firing their arrows.Nobutomom ordered the cavarly to remain slient.Then as soon as they gained speed they charged.

The Ishida archers were flown of their feet.Many landed on their faces ,others crushed by the hooves of the horses.The Cavarly set to their work.Meanwhile in the midst of battle the Ishida and Takeda forces were in full conflict.Neither side taking victory as they intended.Both sides were engaged in a diffcult struggling conflict as they were all packed and crowded.

Nobutomo watched the battle rage on.He looked around his battle harderned cavarly.''Takeda men!Ride with me!!!!''.He shouted.The Cavarly shouted and cheered.Nobutomo forwarded his horse on.They charged down the hil and crushd straight into the battle!Men of both sides were flying while the powerful hooves of the horses crushed the men.

Isha screamed in frustation.Her body panted as she breathed.Ueshi stood beside her.''Ueshi send our special forces now!''.Ueshi however did not move.''Ueshi you will listen now!!!!''.She screamed even louder.Ueshi still did not say a word nor did he move.

Exciting! :D
    Silence is beautiful

Retired Senior Member Prince Cobra's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Your story is nice. You may not notice it but in the process of writing this story, your style is improving. Go on!

Just a minor note: when a Japanese speaks to his superiors (esp. feudal lord such as Takeda), he uses Takeda-sama (sama means master), not Takeda-san (san is more or less Mr.).
    R.I.P. Tosa...

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Cobra View Post
    Your story is nice. You may not notice it but in the process of writing this story, your style is improving. Go on!

Just a minor note: when a Japanese speaks to his superiors (esp. feudal lord such as Takeda), he uses Takeda-sama (sama means master), not Takeda-san (san is more or less Mr.).
    Oh,sama..right..thanks mate!That was helpful,I'm improving this story a lot,and I want it to be a proper work when its finished,so critism I will need,but thanks anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by JuJuBee View Post
    Exciting! :D
    Glad you're enjoying it!

Isha screamed in frustation.Her body panted as she breathed.Ueshi stood beside her.''Ueshi send our special forces now!''.Ueshi however did not move.''Ueshi you will listen now!!!!''.She screamed even louder.Ueshi still did not say a word nor did he move.''Move''!!.

''That may not be Damyio Isha''.Isha swept her back.She saw a man in red armour mounted on his horse and more cavarly probaly his bodyagurd facing her.''Who are you?''.The man in red armour bowed his head.''I am General Nobutomo of The Takeda.I swear my loaylty to the true shogun of Japan,Takeda Shingen''.Isha turned her head around to see her onna bushin charging.Isha lept quickly and vainshed from sight.The Cavarly cutted down the Ishida troops.Nobutomo steered his horse to find Isha.He saw her running.

Nobutomo then saw that Isha had vanished.He scanned everywhere with his eyes.Something tookm grab of him and he was fallen from his horse.Nobutomo tried to get up but everytime he did.The same force gripped him again and throwed him to the ground.He looked around to see what was pulling him.He didn't see until he saw a female samurai punching him and beating him up.

Isha maintend her temper and kept on hitting Nobutomo.Men were such fools she thought Nobutomo then saw that Isha had vanished.He scanned everywhere with his eyes.Something tookm grab of him and he was fallen from his horse.Nobutomo tried to get up but everytime he did.The same force gripped him again and throwed him to the ground.He looked around to see what was pulling him.He didn't see until he saw a female samurai punching him and beating him up.

Isha maintend her temper and kept on hitting Nobutomo.Men were such fools she thought.Then a sound came from nowhere.Isha turned to see Takeda Shingen mounted on his horse but Isha had never known what Takeda looked like.Takeda got of his horse and walked to Isha.''Damyio Isha sama''?Isha looked at Takeda.''Who are you?''.Takeda gave a mere grin.''I'm Takeda Shingen''.Isha said nothing but sheathed her sword.''My god your brother was right you do look very beautiful,perhaps we could spend time together in bed''.Isha still said nothing but raised her sword.''Always the females ain't it?Women are so much better ...why without them we men would not be here today!"

Last edited by Marshall Louis-Nicolas Davout; 05-13-2011 at 13:19.

I must agree with Prince Cobra, your storytelling is getting much better Takeda! :)
    Silence is beautiful

I must agree with Prince Cobra, your storytelling is getting much better Takeda! :)
    I try,to say the least

Isha shouted a war cry and charged at takeda.Isha's sword stood in the air waving like a menace .Takeda was ready.He moved quickly sheathing his sword with quick precision and blocked Isha's plunging move.Isha attacked again this time making her sword to cut Takeda's body into two parts.Takeda saw the sword coming to his body and the two swords met.

For an hour it was a light of dances.The swords kept on attacking each other, trying to find the enemy's gap but to no avail,it never happened.Isha grew tired and more tired.Takeda was to exhausted to fight.But both of them kept on fighting.What they had not noticed that everyone had stop fighting watched them fight.

Isha made three attacking blow's each of one them to stab the shoulder.Takeda blocked them.Isha kicked with her left leg and Takeda fell to the ground.Takeda gave a mere smile.Isha did the same with her right leg.Again Takeda was thrown to the ground.Takeda rose up again.Isha was going to attack again,but Takeda caught her early and threw her to the ground.

Takeda raised his sword and swept it.Isha moved fast.Both swords met,yet did not move.Takeda pushed and pushed on.Isha pushed on and on.Both swords suddenly fell out of their hands.Takeda and Isha had now no sword.Takeda moved into a defensive stance.Isha attacked again,this time using her fists.She punched Takeda in the groin then in the stomach and finally his shoulders.Isha screamed and used her legs to swipe Takeda of the ground.Takeda was thrown off his feet and landed to the ground in hard cold pain.

Takeda tried to get up but he could not.Every move he made interned with pain.Isha smiled now knowing she had got ''Takeda Shingen''.Isha kicked Takeda in the head.She punched him with all the strength on her body.Takeda could not move,as he was losing his life.Isha smiled again as she knew victory was in her sight.She kickd once more.The head that had been kicked was of Takeda's.No one could indeed recognise it as it was splattered with blood.

Where was Nobutomo? thought Takeda

An enjoyable read Takeda! I look forward to the next installment! :)
    Silence is beautiful

Retired Senior Member Prince Cobra's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Interesting update. Hmmm, Takeda should be more careful in choosing his duels.
    R.I.P. Tosa...

An enjoyable read Takeda! I look forward to the next installment! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Cobra View Post
    Interesting update. Hmmm, Takeda should be more careful in choosing his duels.
    Hahaha thanks for that.

Takeda should be more careful...I want to make it more interesting,cause he's young at the moment,so..I'll see!

Now that The Ishida have been defeated,I've added some twists.Seeing the Takeda's Clan growing power,The other clans grow wary of the power of the TAKEDA.The Uesgai are already thinking to attack,the Hojo and The Imagawa want some of the Takeda Lands as allies, Sakai and other clans are aslo wanting to attack.

Takeda has put himself no one esle has done before...what will happen?Victory or defeat?
    Last edited by Marshall Louis-Nicolas Davout; 05-18-2011 at 10:57.

Isha made three attacking blow's each of one them to stab the shoulder.Takeda blocked them.Isha kicked with her left leg and Takeda fell to the ground.Takeda gave a mere smile.Isha did the same with her right leg.Again Takeda was thrown to the ground.Takeda rose up again.Isha was going to attack again,but Takeda caught her early and threw her to the ground.

Takeda raised his sword and swept it.Isha moved fast.Both swords met,yet did not move.Takeda pushed and pushed on.Isha pushed on and on.Both swords suddenly fell out of their hands.Takeda and Isha had now no sword.Takeda moved into a defensive stance.Isha attacked again,this time using her fists.She punched Takeda in the groin then in the stomach and finally his shoulders.Isha screamed and used her legs to swipe Takeda of the ground.Takeda was thrown off his feet and landed to the ground in hard cold pain.

Takeda tried to get up but he could not.Every move he made interned with pain.Isha smiled now knowing she had got ''Takeda Shingen''.Isha kicked Takeda in the head.She punched him with all the strength on her body.Takeda could not move,as he was losing his life.Isha smiled again as she knew victory was in her sight.She kickd once more.The head that had been kicked was of Takeda's.No one could indeed recognise it as it was splattered with blood.

Where was Nobutomo? thought Takeda.Isha lowered her sword to Takeda's neck ,she raised it high.Takeda groaned but what he was doing was fake.As the sword fell down fast,he gave a mere smile and rolled his body.Isha sword's stabbing the ground.Isha looked bewildered.Takeda got hs body up fast,picked up his sword and ran at Isha.Isha looked even more bewildered.Takeda gripped her neck and slammed her hard to the ground.

Takeda smiled.''So my dear lady,where we?''.Isha looked away at Takeda.Takeda released his grip.#

The Ishida army had lost the battle.The Takeda proweled around to find the fleeing Ishida warriors.Nobutomo arrived exhausted.Takeda looked at Nobutomo.''Where were you?''.''Sire,I was busy fighting.Takeda nodded his head.As he looked at Isha,he saw how beautiful she was.Her soft beautiful skin glowing as white paper,her eyes of emerald blue,her nose like the finest on the earth,her hair silky and smooth as the sea.He beckoned to Nobutomo.Two Samurai came and pulled Isha to her feet.

Ishida walked in.He saw his sister

Nice! Oooh, ahhhh, do I sense some political intigue and a potential love story, Takeda? :)
    Silence is beautiful

Nice! Oooh, ahhhh, do I sense some political intigue and a potential love story, Takeda? :)
    Yep.Now this will increase further...The Shogun in Kyoto will be interested,of course there will be a love story,but it will be loads,a bit like a womanizer type

He saw his sister ragged and a furious expression on her face.Ishida walked towards her and touched her face.''Isha..''.Isha spat in his face.''Go away from me you bastard!''.Ishida wiped the spit of his face.Takeda walked in to subdivert brother and sister.''Well since you two won't stop fighting...I suggest that we talk this over dinner,hmm sushi...that will do some

Where was Nobutomo? thought Takeda.Isha lowered her sword to Takeda's neck ,she raised it high.Takeda groaned but what he was doing was fake.As the sword fell down fast,he gave a mere smile and rolled his body.Isha sword's stabbing the ground.Isha looked bewildered.Takeda got hs body up fast,picked up his sword and ran at Isha.Isha looked even more bewildered.Takeda gripped her neck and slammed her hard to the ground.
    Takeda smiled.''So my dear lady,where we?''.Isha looked away at Takeda.Takeda released his grip.#

The Ishida army had lost the battle.The Takeda proweled around to find the fleeing Ishida warriors.Nobutomo arrived exhausted.Takeda looked at Nobutomo.''Where were you?''.''Sire,I was busy fighting.Takeda nodded his head.As he looked at Isha,he saw how beautiful she was.Her soft beautiful skin glowing as white paper,her eyes of emerald blue,her nose like the finest on the earth,her hair silky and smooth as the sea.He beckoned to Nobutomo.Two Samurai came and pulled Isha to her feet.

Ishida walked in.He saw his sister ragged and a furious expression on her face.Ishida walked towards her and touched her face.''Isha..''.Isha spat in his face.''Go away from me you bastard!''.Ishida wiped the spit of his face.Takeda walked in to subdivert brother and sister.''Well since you two won't stop fighting...I suggest that we talk this over dinner,hmm sushi...that will do something good with sauce''.

Both brother and sister stared at Takeda in disbelif.Takeda shurgged and walked on.

Chapter 10

Kyoto

The Shogun's Palace.

Shogun Ashikaga Hotomote sat cross legged.Beside him stood his adviser Hanatama and his general Bushei.In front of the shogun stood the clan leaders.The shogun watched as one of them stepped towards and bowed to him.''Shogun Ashikaga,we have come to tell you of the Takeda Clan''.

''What of the Takeda?''.Reliped Ashikaga with certain hint of dismmisal in his voice.

''Well he has..taken shinano.All of it.The clans that were defeated now lie in our lands.This Takeda Shingen of theirs is proving to be to much of a threat''.

''To be honest Hauie Noto he's not proving much of a threat.He's doing our work for us.This just give's me more advantage''.

{justify}{b}Kyoto{/b}
    The Shogun's Palace{/justify}.

Shogun Ashikaga Hotomote sat cross legged.Beside him stood his adviser Hanatama and his general Bushei.In front of the shogun stood the clan leaders.The shogun watched as one of them stepped towards and bowed to him.''Shogun Ashikaga,we have come to tell you of the Takeda Clan''.

''What of the Takeda?''.Reliped Ashikaga with certain hint of dismmisal in his voice.

''Well he has..taken shinano.All of it.The clans that were defeated now lie in our lands.This Takeda Shingen of theirs is proving to be to much of a threat''.

''To be honest Hauie Noto he's not proving much of a threat.He's doing our work for us.This just give's me more advantage''.

Noto began to speak,but the shogun gave him a waning look as in ''Shut your mouth or you'll be dead''.

''But do keep me informed,I think Takeda could be a threat to you,but not to me''.

The other clan leaders began protesting.The Shogun turned his head to Bushei.He nodded.Fiftheen samurai appaeread and killed the clan leaders.Some surivied,but the rest couldn't as they were not in armour.

''That will show you fools to learn some respect!''.He shouted.

''General Bueshi!''.The shogun barked

''Yes my lord''?

''I want spies on Takeda's progress.Nothing must escape my eye!

A fun read it does remain! :)
    Silence is beautiful

Chapter 2

Uesgai capitial.

Damyio Uesgai wrote in his book.His book was one of buddha's teaching he was writing.Uesgai nagahino walked into the room.As the damiyo's brother he was supposed to be the Damyio.But such things never came.He sighed.Why did this always happen?He had done everything in life to gain this position.But his foolheaded brother Uesgai would lead this clan to ruin.

Nagahino shook his head.Nagahino bowed and sat down cross legged.

''Brother....we lost''.Nagahino frowend as he spoke those words.

Uesgai shrugged.

''It does not matter Nagahino-sama.We can still always win again''.

Nagahino swollaed his throat.

''But the Date clan destroyed our last line of defence! Aslo the Takeda are proving to be a threat!''.

Uesgai waved his hand to dismiss Nagahino's concerns.

''That does not matter.Send a diplomat to the date.We'll have a peace treaty.Takeda ....Takeda...Has he not taken northern Shianao?''.

Uesgai rubbed his chin.

Nagahino nodded.

''Hmm...We'll deal with the Takeda later.Prepare the army.We must deal with the Date first.And bring two diplomats aslo''.

Nagahino nodded.

''Of course Damiyo Takeda''.

Nagahino rose and bowed.He left the room smiling.All was going to plan he thought.

Date Lands

An large army walked through the forests.

Damiyo Uesgai walked on his horse as hundreds of troops walked behind him.The Warrior monks were one of those that were very rare for other clans to gain.They were famed throughout Japan.It was said that the Oda had captured the lands to gain them.But none produced better than the Uesgai.They were Buddhist warrior monks.And a proud and fierce clan they were.

They walked quietly.Nagahino raised his hand high.Uesgai barely noticed.His other Generals grew suspicious.

{b}Date Lands
    {/b}

An large army walked through the forests.

Damiyo Uesgai walked on his horse as hundreds of troops walked behind him.The Warrior monks were one of those that were very rare for other clans to gain.They were famed throughout Japan.It was said that the Oda had captured the lands to gain them.But none produced better than the Uesgai.They were Buddhist warrior monks.And a proud and fierce clan they were.

They walked quietly.Nagahino raised his hand high.Uesgai barely noticed.His other Generals grew suspicious.Arrows came from the forrest as if a hedgehog had raised his defences.And they flew fast.They hit hard as the force pulled the arrows forward.

The soldiers of the Uesgai fell down.A great cry came from the forest.Nagahino lowered his hand.He looked at Uesgai.Uesgai looked at his brother.

''Brother....why?Why have you done this?''.He said

Nagahino laughed.

''Look now,you will be defeated''.

Men carrying the Date banner charged.They shouted loud enough to scare the Uesgai.But the soliders of the Uesgai stood their ground.

Uesgai was moving his horse around and shouting orders.

''Warrior monks form line!!!!Cavarly charge!!Archers..in position!

The Uesgai Warrior monks stood in line.The Date Samurai charged in front of them.They were foolish to think to attack Warrior monks.But then they were the Date.A brave clan that were known to be arrogant.

Uesgai sheathed his sword and charged at the Date Samurai.More of the Date troops charged in.The Yari Ashagrui of the Uesgai formed up in a row of two lines.More and more Date Samurai charged.

''Men of the Uesgai,kill their Samurai now!'' roared Uesgai.

The Uesgai Samurai came out of nowhere and counterattacked the Date Samurai.Then the bow warrior monks of the Uesgai fired.Arrows and Samurai clashed into a dance movement.Nothing could be seen except the glimmer of the shinining swords.And the sharp sounds that came from them sounded like death itself was figthing.

More and more arrows were fired on to the Date Samurai.Uishe Date ,commander of the Date forces watched from his horse,his bodyguards around him.He raised his hand up and flung it.More flaming arrows came out and missles came.

The Date Yari Cavarly charged.Thousands came from everywhere.Uesgai seeing the fruitless situation he was in he moved his horse and ordered the Yari Samurai and Ashagrui to attack the Date Cavarly.The Warrior monks were still fighting to the death.

Terrific Takeda! I am glad that you are still writing this story! :)
    Silence is beautiful

Terrific Takeda! I am glad that you are still writing this story! :)
    I was writing it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast