Thread: Org Writing story

Default Org Writing story

Thats for the comp.

Title:The Shogun's power.

Japan

''Beauty and Harmony, all governed by one eternal Law, all that begins must end, the reign of the old Shogunute is over’’.
    Introduction

For two hundred and thirty seven years, The Ashikaga shoguns ruled from Kyoto.They bought peace and stability.During the 13th century,Japan was divided into hundreds of clans fighting for power.The Hojo had fallen from power.Who knew that Ashikaga Yoshimitsu would establish a shogunate and rule for two hundred and thirty year.

But that is not the story any more.For 5 years there has been civil war now.The Onin War has ravaged Japan. Ashikaga Yoshimasa,the now shogun looks upon as Japan is divided.The Ashaikaga shogunate is falling,we will see his life through it

Chapter 1
    Ashaikaga Yoshimasa read his Haiku he had made just now.Maybe it was good or it was not.Japan had grown violent.It was all due to that idiot Oda Nobunga.He wanted to become Shogun.Ashaikaae thought.Beside his back stood two samurai.His adviser hurried into the room.Ashaikaga looked at the adviser.The adviser looked tired and exahusted

''Shogun Ashaikaga...The Uesi and the Uesagi clans have fallen out of your power.''His adviser replied with silght fear in his voice.

''And?''. Ashaikaga kept calm

''Sire you must prevent this now!Its been 5 years now...you need to bring back this shogunate to power!!''.

Ashaikaga silenced him with a look.It would have meant ''Shut up or I'll kill you''.

The adviser bowed and left.

Ashaikaga walked out of the room and stared below.People were fighting,some were buying and selling and some argued.
    Last edited by Marshall Louis-Nicolas Davout; 05-27-2011 at 08:34.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: Org Writing story

Takeda, you need to PM your story to Andres.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

But its not finsihed.

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Write it on your own and when it is finished PM it to andres. Within the time limit of course. :)
    Silence is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by JuJuBee View Post
    Write it on your own and when it is finished PM it to andres. Within the time limit of course. :)
    k,wll do.

Ashaikaga silenced him with a look.It would have meant ''Shut up or I'll kill you''.

The adviser bowed and left.

Ashaikaga walked out of the room and stared below.People were fighting,some were buying and selling and some argued.

General Bueshi walked to Ashaikaga.

''Sire...is there any problems?''.

''Yes,there is.I know of the shogunate is fallling.I know what is happeing.....but what can I do?''.

''Sire you might want to..''.

''Well we're meeting Oda Nobunga''.

''Oda?That tratious fool!Sire you must be mad!He will destroy you!''.

''Bueshi...I know what he is.We shall discuss a peace treaty with him and have him as a ally for us''.

Buesh
    Last edited by Marshall Louis-Nicolas Davout; 06-09-2011 at 12:59.