Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

ridiculously suspicious Member TheLastDays's Avatar

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

WEll our group is way into night 1 already ;) So you guys need to speed things up a bit :P
    I hear the voice of the watchmen!

New Mafia Game: Hunt for The Fox

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

I made the jump ahead with some long story telling.
    Be back in a few hours!
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thefluffyone93 View Post
    I made the jump ahead with some long story telling.
    Gah! I don't really see the need to have done that, Fluffy; none of our posts had explicitly mentioned the sun or anything, so it could have simply turned to night while everyone was doing their own thing, such as Morangul's meditating, Kyran meeting Frijyk, Allie and Tah being out cold.

Tawariell would not have given you her name, nor sat around for hours listening to you talk; how am I meant to respond now? :/
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

Just FYI, whenever it is Meghghan actually catches up with any of you, feel free to write as much dialogue for her as you want. She's not a particularly complex character.

She can pretty much pop up anywhere now. Anyone got room for one more? I think time-wise I'm about level with the Alain/Drax team, but she can always turn up later (she doesn't have to fall on top of you).
    TOMORROW - Lyle pukes so hard it makes a football go three feet

Well anywhere you'd particularly want to go? ^^

@Secura: I haven't read the post yet but from your post here it seems that it doesn't go well, in that case I'd suggest fluffy edits his post, esp. since it's true, there's ben a lot of marching around and stuff like that with your group so it could easily be nightfall... and the groups don't have to be completely "timed" - it's just something to keep in mind when you wanna meet characters that are somewhere else...

Sorry if my post created pressure to catch up it wasn't meant to do that

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secura View Post
    Gah! I don't really see the need to have done that, Fluffy; none of our posts had explicitly mentioned the sun or anything, so it could have simply turned to night while everyone was doing their own thing, such as Morangul's meditating, Kyran meeting Frijyk, Allie and Tah being out cold.

Tawariell would not have given you her name, nor sat around for hours listening to you talk; how am I meant to respond now? :/
    I don't think this poses much of a problem.

We can just tell Fluffy to delete the implied part in parentheses, and then we are right back where we were before.

Then the rest of the post works. You hear what Morangul's saying about sticking around, decide not to if that is how you are so inclined, and run off into the woods without looking back. Kyran can still decide whether or not to tag along. Frijyk is probably going to go with Morangul and Alaria, as he sees it as an opportunity to make himself stronger and more capable.

Though I must admit I'd be sad if us Happy Tree Friends could no longer be friends any more...
    Last edited by Chaotix; 06-19-2011 at 17:44.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

OK, I just read the post and I think it's easy to solve.. just consider whatever fluffy wrote in parentheses as non-existent so the last sentence Morangul speaks is that about getting things sorted out and he'll tell you all he knows... Now your character can respond any way she wants and there's been no fast forward in time

EDIT: got ninja'd again...

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    We can just tell Fluffy to delete the implied part in parentheses, and then we are right back where we were before.
    Yeah, when I re-read the post it seemed that if one ignored the OOC part, then it wouldn't be a problem to continue from there, and it leaves Fluffy some scope for storytelling when he returns.
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDays View Post
    Well anywhere you'd particularly want to go? ^^
    Dunno. There are probably enough Happy Tree Friends without adding even more people. She might be a bit out-of-place in the testosterone cauldron that is the Capital Crew. And 'I am hungry' probably rules out landing in the desert with Samson and Limira.

So maybe she ends up in Leon. At some point she might be able to meet Alyssa and Guantano there... that is where you're all going, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    Though I must admit I'd be sad if us Happy Tree Friends could no longer be friends any more...
    I will also be sad if Tah and Raina 'leave the band', because they fill both the 'Tin Man' and 'Cowardly Lion' roles. (Alaria is Dorothy. Morangul is the Scarecrow, the man without a brain. Kyran and Frijyk can take turns at being Toto.)
    TOMORROW - Lyle pukes so hard it makes a football go three feet

Blog Entries

It would be hilarious if "I'm hungry" takes her to the top of the Great Eagle's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Secura View Post
    Yeah, when I re-read the post it seemed that if one ignored the OOC part, then it wouldn't be a problem to continue from there, and it leaves Fluffy some scope for storytelling when he returns.
    Removed it.
    I was thinking of just making a long line of "............"
    to represent the time it took to tell all Morangul knew.

But yeah, it would be better for everyone else to speak before that happens.
    Or for it to not happen at all.
    Last edited by thefluffyone93; 06-19-2011 at 22:52.
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

Uh I'm not sure what to write beyond "they told the story", you want to carry on TLD?
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Sure I can do that, I'll write the next post when someone else has posted to avoid double posting...

Seon....
    Last edited by thefluffyone93; 06-20-2011 at 05:44.

Just gonna say:

A) You didn't do a thorough check, and only Rufus knows he had daggers.
    B) You did only send one guard.
    C) I didn't kill anyone. :P

Blog Entries

Does anyone have a problem with me assuming we managed to find an apothercary in the city?
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Why would there be a problem?/ Why do you need to find an apothecary?

Blog Entries

You'll see...

Well I may have a problem then. Seeing, my guy has taken by surprise, you four and has a dagger to Alain's throat. What is your guy going to do?

@GB: Sure you can have found an apothecary

@Visor: There you go, I hereby give you permission to kill my character but yours will die if you do so, there is no way around it. This camp is heavily guarded, your hut not being the only one, the hut with Thomas in it has at least to hidden sentries posted too. Anyway, you can kill Alain but if you do Rufus is going to die too ;)

Rufus has no intention of killing Alain. He does want to get out of here. I told you he would fight for his freedom. Though he does have a backup plan....
    Last edited by Visor; 06-20-2011 at 09:30.

And I told you what your options are, letting you run just now is going to endanger the princess and that's something Alain won't do. You either kill him and get killed in the process or you don't and stay for the night to talk things over in the morning... What your display just did is that he will probably think twice before forcing you to do anything (which he probably wouldn't have done anyway) as you'll simply betray them any time you can

Blog Entries

In respone to the magic sword bit he would have to have it in a nonconductive bag, it shocks people who try to use it.

Read Greyblades PM.

But otherwise, would I be able to escape if I held him hostage and walk out?

He doesn't have the sword and it is being guarded.

About the hostage part: Nope, they'll simply kill you and him if necessary.

I'll answer to the PM now ;)

So it's either surrender and possibly die, or don't surrender and die anyway....

Or the third option.

You definitely won't die by surrendering as the rules clearly state I cannot kill your character if you don't give me permission like I just did, although with the condition to get your permission too if you kill my character ;)

Rufus was never going to kill Alain though. He only wanted to use him to get him and Glungard (who may want to stay anyway) out of there.

So Rufus isn't allowed to leave the camp? O_O

I understand that now but considering the reactions AND the fact that Glungard wasn't held captive it might not have been a smart move if his only goal was to get Glungard out :P

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast