Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDays View Post
    Well he can definitely kill himself if that's what he chooses to do.
    Ok I was trying to keep it subtle but this isn't working; is he likely to have a curse put on him that makes him explode when killed or puts some nasty effect on the one killing him?
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

ridiculously suspicious Member TheLastDays's Avatar

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

I'll PM you, I wanted to talk about the death scene anyway ;)
    I hear the voice of the watchmen!

New Mafia Game: Hunt for The Fox

Little Mons†er Senior Member Secura's Avatar

Alrighty 'khaan, I think that leaves the ball in Kyran's court now! I think that he's lucky she's even given him a reply, though.

Oh, and I reckoned that Tah wouldn't be able to figure out what the second phrase meant, so I played around with how she might have interpreted it; she can converse in his language, but her knowledge of it is largely conversational (greetings, farewells, questions, etc.)... language barriers, huh? :P
    Last edited by Secura; 06-27-2011 at 19:17. Reason: Gah.
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

Sigh.......
    We go to......
    Leon!

Kinda.....
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

Ugh, I finally have all the details correct but I'm too tired to write it up without making a ton of mistakes, The resolution to the fight will be done by the end of tomorrow, if anyone's interested.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Quote Originally Posted by Thefluffyone93 View Post
    Sigh.......
    We go to......
    Leon!

Kinda.....
    This sounds so sad... Be happy

There you go!

I was out of town all weekend, but I'm back now. Fortunately, it does not appear that any input from my character was needed. But in case I've missed something and need to make a response, please let me know. The princess's crew is still traveling west, toward Leon, correct?

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Will you follow me, Happy Tree Friends?

Or would you rather save some spiders?

Now Frijyk shows his determinator side. He's going whether you follow or not.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    Will you follow me, Happy Tree Friends?

Or would you rather save some spiders?
    Hahaha, can't call yourselves the HTFs when two of the tree lovers are elsewhere... :P

Oh, and I'm guessing that Morangul/Allie will probably follow you, since Golem scattered the spiders every which way as he stormed through the forest; I doubt there's a reason to go to Leon now, which is what you and Fluffy wanted to avoid anyway. :3
    "Blacker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than Hell itself… that is coffee."

Quote Originally Posted by Secura View Post
    Hahaha, can't call yourselves the HTFs when two of the tree lovers are elsewhere... :P

Oh, and I'm guessing that Morangul/Allie will probably follow you, since Golem scattered the spiders every which way as he stormed through the forest; I doubt there's a reason to go to Leon now, which is what you and Fluffy wanted to avoid anyway. :3
    That's what you think.

Ten bucks the golem almost steps on Kyran as it passes by you. And I'm following right behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    Ten bucks the golem almost steps on Kyran as it passes by you. And I'm following right behind it.
    The golem's already gone past Tah, Raina and Kyran... or at least, around them; ten bucks, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Secura View Post
    The golem's already gone past Tah, Raina and Kyran... or at least, around them; ten bucks, please.
    Psh... what would you do with American money anyway?

And if that's the case, I find it hard to imagine the elves won't follow the forest-trampling monster. Or at least Kyran, anyway. So you'll still be following me anyway, even if you don't realize it yet.

The golem could have gone around them, not really being noticed.... they're a little distracted by the army just now ;)

@B_Ray: I think the princess has started conversation with Glungurd in the Village People group (might as well give them a nickname too...)
    also waiting for some kind of reaction of shlin before I'll post again in that group

Knight of Flowers Member Diamondeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Who's going to advance our part of the story? DiY? TLD? Someone?
    If God is great, and if God is good, why can't he change the hearts of men?"
    -Tom Waits, "The Road to Peace"

I think DiY stated he wanted me to take over the "Professor" when you reached his house and he started talking about whatever you wanna know.
    I guess DiY is up next then...

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

Just got back late again, sorry

I'll carry it on until the house where I can leave the two of you there for a while (I'll skip your perspectives as the old guy doesn't really have more to say and I doubt you will converse much with Meghghan anyway) as I go settle some affairs then after that TLD can take over.

Gimme a moment.
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

TLD, there's your cue, sorry about the wait, sizable update
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

Blog Entries

Large entry this time so I put it in spoilers.

The golem could have gone around them, not really being noticed.... they're a little distracted by the army just now ;)

@B_Ray: I think the princess has started conversation with Glungurd in the Village People group (might as well give them a nickname too...)
    also waiting for some kind of reaction of shlin before I'll post again in that group
    .................................................. ..................Village People?....

"They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

I really didn't expect that kind of reaction from Alyssa ^^ thought the two of them would rather want these weapons to defend themselves should the need arise ^^

I'm at work for the next few hours so I might not get to post until a bit later today

Knight of Flowers Member Diamondeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really didn't expect that kind of reaction from Alyssa ^^ thought the two of them would rather want these weapons to defend themselves should the need arise ^^
    She's not stupid. But she's not saying there's anything to be done for the "Leonin" (or whatever you want to call them) either. She just wants to know where to find the shards and get moving.
    If God is great, and if God is good, why can't he change the hearts of men?"
    -Tom Waits, "The Road to Peace"

Blog Entries

I forgot to mention but could someone tell me when everyone else gets to the third day? I cant realy do much when the POV character's incapacitated and I dont want to skip ahead.

Back for two days then gone again for four, gonna introduce my NPC.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    I forgot to mention but could someone tell me when everyone else gets to the third day? I cant realy do much when the POV character's incapacitated and I dont want to skip ahead.
    Might be a while, the HTFs proper have only just begun their day. The village people and Bonny and Clyde are a good portion into it but the VP are waiting for B_Ray atm I guess ;)

Visor, wht exactly is your character doing? You're supposed to be far away from that ship :D

I have no idea where my character was. I still don't. IF you tell me I will change my post. :D

You're with Glungurd, Alain, Amalia, Drax and two guardsmen on the road to Leon. We're not going fast since we don't want to run into the army ;)

I got a better idea now. Can I kill a guardsman? (Use Dietrich to kill one, and still have both Rufus and Dietrich stay alive).

Blog Entries

Visor, wht exactly is your character doing? You're supposed to be far away from that ship :D
    What did he do? Shiv Thomas while he was unconcious?

Edit: just read it, what, was he following us or something?
    Last edited by Greyblades; 06-30-2011 at 13:20.

no, he was gone a few days and didn't know where his character was...

he's going to edit it, Visor, I'll PM you

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast