Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

ridiculously suspicious Member TheLastDays's Avatar

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Alright, update posted. I sent out reminder PMs to khaan, DE, DiY and Visor.

Greyblades, Seon, shlin, Chaotix and fluffy didn't get any because they've been active in the game recently and I guess they'll continue to be active.

Secura and B_Ray have both already stated that they'll drop out for a while.
    I hear the voice of the watchmen!

New Mafia Game: Hunt for The Fox

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Well, I just moved into my dorm 3 days ago, and just started classes today. I plan on being active, but not on the 48 hour schedule.
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

I'm kinda in the middle of a holiday so I've got pretty much all the free time in the world.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Slender Man View Post
    Well, I just moved into my dorm 3 days ago, and just started classes today. I plan on being active, but not on the 48 hour schedule.
    That's alright, we'll just work with it as good as we can.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm still in. Just have been caught up with classwork and netherworld.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

Still in, thanks for asking

To be honest I'm just waiting for Secura to post an update, although I admit I haven't been following the storyline in the meantime.

If Secura/'khaan don't mind then we can arrange for Tah and elves to depart ways with humans, perhaps with an "encounter" that splits up the group then we can get moving on our separate ways.
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

If some/all of you feel like merging with Fluffy and I, we can swing over to the main road on our flying magical chariot of doom and pick you up.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Still here. Just waiting.

Well I need some reactions from the princess group :P

Anyway, not sure if we want to stick together or split up but I guess meeting everyone wouldn't be such a bad idea. My plan was still to learn from the servant of the old man the general direction that Alyssa and Guantano have taken to follow them.

Well since khaan wanted to be active and Secura will be inactive for a while it would probably be better if she just tells him to get lost (in a very elven nice way of course ) and disappears into the woods. khaans character is then free to go with you or to whomever he wants. That way we can bring Tah back later, whenever Secura's got more time

I'm going to be out to town, starting this evening, for the next four days, so please feel free to do whatever you need to with my character to keep things rolling. And I especially encourage using him for comic relief. I don't really want him to break off from the princess's group, but it may be the most logical choice for now. Do as you see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    If some/all of you feel like merging with Fluffy and I, we can swing over to the main road on our flying magical chariot of doom and pick you up.
    I like that idea, but if that doesn't happen my next post will be Morangul and Frijyk landing near Yonal a day later, putting us on day 4 I think.
    So, I'll wait and see for now.
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy

Well, B_Ray, I won't push you out of the princess' group for being away 4 days, the question is if you'll be able to post after that

also, maybe fluffy, you guys could find DE, DiY, khaan near the road (Secura should have taken off into the woods by then), before we catch up with them... that'll give us a merry come-together and then we can see if and how we split up again from there. The princess group eventually needs the information the old guy gave to DE and DiY

Blog Entries

Just so you know, Seon's character isn't seeing mine; she's seeing a semi invisible white ball, whether or not she know's it's the other end of scrying magic is up to seon.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDays View Post
    Well, B_Ray, I won't push you out of the princess' group for being away 4 days, the question is if you'll be able to post after that

also, maybe fluffy, you guys could find DE, DiY, khaan near the road (Secura should have taken off into the woods by then), before we catch up with them... that'll give us a merry come-together and then we can see if and how we split up again from there. The princess group eventually needs the information the old guy gave to DE and DiY
    Alrighty; I'll just wait on one of them to post, mentioning Secura had left (unless she does it herself). In, fact how about she leaves because her tiger senses Morangul returning?

Knight of Flowers Member Diamondeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Still here, been away some days but basically still waiting for Secura, so no harm done.
    If God is great, and if God is good, why can't he change the hearts of men?"
    -Tom Waits, "The Road to Peace"

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Do you want us to pick you up then, DE? We'll fly over the main road and "notice" you, and at that point we can have pleasant discussions and such and decide if what happens then.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Knight of Flowers Member Diamondeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really haven't paid attention to what happens to other groups, so I think it's easier if Secura eventually gets around to replying, but I don't know
    If God is great, and if God is good, why can't he change the hearts of men?"
    -Tom Waits, "The Road to Peace"

Well Secura said she'd be out for a longer while that's why we're talking about picking you and DiY up... but the old man's servant will tell the princess group to find you so it would be really nice if you stuck to the road somehow xD

Alright, I guess I'll soon do another update with the princess group though it would be nice to know who of the group will be available. B_Ray mentioned he'd have to take some time out so this would be a good place the let go of Glungurd for now. Anyone else?

Still available here, just been a bit busy for the past few days.

Blog Entries

Ugh I'm tired, I dont remember college being this tireing, or boring. Ugh I gotta move the plot along but I'm realy tired, I'll do it tomorrow TLD.

Blog Entries

I guess that's my last post until the princess' group has fought the red guy.

Yo! Would be cool to have some reaction from the princess group xD (i.e. Seon, shlin, Visor, B_Ray - although he said he'd be a bit inactive ^^)

Also, we have kind of a problem. If Chaotix and fluffy hit the road they're going to be on Day 3 I think while the people they wanna meet there (DE, DiY, maybe khaan) are on Day 2 and Secura is still with them although she requested her character leave for some time. Could someone among that group get it going again somehow? I'd appreciate that

Finished my response, not sure if my attempts to distinguish between things in Drax's mind and actual words are clear enough though. Feedback would be great :)

Blog Entries

Irigo can control minds? Huh, that sounds more like something Alastor the seventh might be able to do, I think you got them mixed up. This is Irigo:

Other than that, dang who knew a psychotic delusion could come in handy, nice thinking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	irigo6.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	2427  
    Last edited by Greyblades; 09-13-2011 at 00:49.

Also, we have kind of a problem. If Chaotix and fluffy hit the road they're going to be on Day 3 I think while the people they wanna meet there (DE, DiY, maybe khaan) are on Day 2 and Secura is still with them although she requested her character leave for some time. Could someone among that group get it going again somehow? I'd appreciate that
    Tell you what I guess me/DE/'khaan could just create an encounter that splits the elves and the humans, since Secura has already said to carry on in the most fitting manner. Given the character's proximity to the now conquered Leon and being on the southward road, it would be fairly feasible I think, I don't mind doing it tomorrow (for me).

Quote Originally Posted by Death is yonder View Post
    Tell you what I guess me/DE/'khaan could just create an encounter that splits the elves and the humans, since Secura has already said to carry on in the most fitting manner. Given the character's proximity to the now conquered Leon and being on the southward road, it would be fairly feasible I think, I don't mind doing it tomorrow (for me).
    It sounds good, just I'd like to hear khaans opinion. He sounded like he was ready to still play, esp since Netherworld is wrapping up and since Secura will still be out for a while it would be nice to tag him along with somebody else. I'd like to get the characters togehter to get them "on the same page" sort of... Then everyone can split up again, which is probably the way to go anyway, for searching the shards. I'll eliminate my two guardsmen soon so we're down to real player characters and NPCs and can then see where that leads us.

What's important is to advance you guys in time, so that the others can actually catch up with you

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Irigo can control minds? Huh, that sounds more like something Alastor the seventh might be able to do, I think you got them mixed up. This is Irigo:

Other than that, dang who knew a psychotic delusion could come in handy, nice thinking.
    Well if you guys insist on giving the bad guys new powers and making it harder for yourselves, go right at it

I like the update, will wait a bit longer if Visor/Seon/B_Ray have anything to add for their chars and then post another update.

I think I should just drop out, guys. I'm too busy with real life and trying to keep up in Capo to put the time I ought to into this game. I'm sorry. I very much enjoyed the first couple weeks, though, and I appreciate the wonderful effort and creativity by our host and others. It was a pleasure! If you like, I'll try to think of a way to write my character out of the story, but it won't be until this weekend, probably Sunday.

Update is finally up, and has taken me much longer than I expected (~1hr 30+)

I apologize for its length, and hope that the pictures sufficiently break up what may be the monotony of a huge chunk of words.

Anyway, if any of the relevant parties ('khaan, DE, Secura) will like it modified [understandably, as my time constraints impeded any effort to focus more significantly on other characters as well (Secura will likely note the omission of much mention of Raina's part in the scene)], please do inform me and I will add any relevant details that are found to be lacking or change any misinterpretations of character personalities as soon as time allows

I think I should just drop out, guys. I'm too busy with real life and trying to keep up in Capo to put the time I ought to into this game. I'm sorry. I very much enjoyed the first couple weeks, though, and I appreciate the wonderful effort and creativity by our host and others. It was a pleasure! If you like, I'll try to think of a way to write my character out of the story, but it won't be until this
    Aww, that's a real shame B_Ray I've really enjoyed reading of Glungard's exploits from the very moment you churned out his character role card! Understandably you're travelling with the princess' group which is rather fast paced thanks to TLD's spamliciousness excess of creativity juices () but actually I find the general silence of your character to be fairly suitable! (I don't imagine Glungard to be the chatty type). Perhaps you could arrange to come back later like Secura?

If you really decide to leave the narrative though, then I'd just like to say that its likewise been a pleasure and an enjoyment to have been reading the fruits of your labors and quite understandably, RL always comes first.

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast