Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

So, uh, we're kinda on day 4 and Tar canun is about half a day away, what do we do in the mean time?
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

ridiculously suspicious Member TheLastDays's Avatar

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

As I said, it would be a good time to get to talk among the party, unfortunately shlin said he's going to be inactive for a few days, dunno where Seon is and Visor hasn't posted in a while.

But I'm sure Thomas would love to brag to the princess about him rescuing her
    I hear the voice of the watchmen!

New Mafia Game: Hunt for The Fox

Blog Entries

Considering what has happened recently I dont think he would be in the mood. Also I have been implying that he's learned alot from his relatives on how to be a good lord and one of the first rules was probably dont be an arrogant idiot. Still it might be a good idea to give our crewmembers a poke.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Still it might be a good idea to give our crewmembers a poke.
    Yep, I'm on to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh! TheLastDays! View Post
    *makes mental note to have a demon rob Morangul's chariot abilities*
    Oi! Its not like we are going at the speed of light on that thing!
    It will still take time to travel from place to place.
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Oh yeah, Morangul has a.....unique sense of humor.
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

Hey! Princess group, wake up!
    We've got all the time in the world waiting for the others to get to day 4, how about we get to some character development or something to fill the time.

I've sent Seon a PM because I wasn't sure what he meant by Alaria feeling something unusual about Amalia. I'm waiting on his answer, before I can let her answer.

Imma take a gander and say she sensed Lassa communicating with her.

She isn't freaked out by walking skeletons, but by divine deities?
    Weird girl.

She is a weird girl.
    Remember, she thinks Morangul is just really thin and needs to eat more

Blog Entries

She doesn't like otherworldly entities. As much as Morangul is evil walking skeleton of doom, he is still from *this world,* and thus she detects it as something *natural*. Doesn't matter how strong he feels etherically. She saw beings stronger than him before in the forest she came from. Lassa and the demons are something that she had never experienced or even heard about before.

That, or she's a psychopath who feels drawn to other psychopaths like Morangul. Or maybe she counted Morangul as not being a "normal human" due to his immense magical power and didn't care about it. Maybe she doesn;t like the fact that the princess suddenly has an odd "smell" about her.

Or maybe she's just getting... smarter
    Last edited by Seon; 10-15-2011 at 18:29.

Sorry... I somehow forgot posting a reply

Sorry guys, but I genuinely do not have enough time to commit to this right now, think I shall have to take a break from this game, at least for a few weeks :( Did not realise how busy I would be at university. Again, big apologies to everyone. :(

Sorry to hear that but we'll just have Drax follow along for the time being so you can join in whenever you have more time again

Yeah, probably best to put me as temporarily gone. Sorry.

Blog Entries

...We're going to have to find a way to meet up with the HTF before we run out of players.

WEll, we're not exactly losing them, hopefully both shlin and Visor will return as soon as they have more time, atm we have 3 active players in our group (waiting on Seon currently), and 4 actives with the HTF. khaan hasn't answered my PM, probably due to being swamped with Capo, and we have Secura, shlin and Visor currently inactive.

Blog Entries

Can you and seon finish up that little thing you have going on in the princess' room? I think its about time to do the night transition.

Is anyone expecting me to post?
    I was waiting for someone else to signal when to land, to transition to night.

Well, I still need Seon to post, I actually wanted to include you so you have something to do, Greyblades, in a conversation with Alain, or you can stumbleupon the princess as well if you'd prefer talking to her.

As for the HTF, dunno fluffy, the others probably don't know what else to say in that chariot although travel times are usually good point s to flesh out character interactions a bit more, especially between two groups that have just met for the first time ^^

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

Err actually yeah I was kinda expecting someone else to post

I'll get something up within 24 hours, if you really want to flesh out the characters more (with each other), but currently one has to wonder what one talks about with a lich...
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

Blog Entries

Presumably you say "GYYAAAAAAAHH!!! SOMEONE HELP! HELP! DEAR GOD HELP! SOMEONE GET ME OFF THIS THING!"
    Or something along those lines.

You don't need to be having a conversation on the carriage.
    You just need to make it clear we have landed and set up camp.
    I think it would be easier for character interaction at a camp than a
    carriage whizzing through the air.

Maybe Chaotix's character could actually find out the truth about mine?

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

Hello, really sorry for the very very long delay, I've been really caught up in a swamp of things to do, which really surprised me, because yesterday was the last day of school for me in the school year.

I will likely not be able to get out the next update till maybe 24 hours or so from now.

Apologies for the wait, if anyone is in a hurry to advance the narrative on this end, please feel free to do so

Edit:

Maybe Chaotix's character could actually find out the truth about mine?
    I or whoever (if applicable) will try and come to that
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

Blog Entries

Happy halloween.
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAGH *cough**cough* *Splutter*

I think I've done the whole "It looked back at him" already on this story but I think its worth it.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 10-31-2011 at 20:29.

Definiely a great running gag

I figure you shouldn't show it to Morangul, he might mistake it for a distant cousin...

Blog Entries

You are free to deal with Alaria trying to scratch the princess's eyes out in anyway you want :P

Blog Entries

Ok I gotta object to the whole caged beast thing, the hand doesnt have a mind of his own or anything.

It's just the way Alain perceives Greyblades behavior, not an objective description of how the new hand works. Alain doesn't even know there is a new hand.

Also, Seon, I just realised, that when Alaria is sensible to things like that, she woud notice that Lassa, who she felt earlier, and all Lassaran gods, are very much part of this world, just very powerful beings of this world, while, yes, the voidpeople are something completely different.

And, to give her an answer, she can use. No, clawman isn't following the princess right now ;)

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast