Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1025

Thread: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Apparently a bit of Morangul didn't quite make it back.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lassara - Shards of Neril - OOC and Signup Thread [In Play / Sign-ups]

Thanks guys, I was a bit worried that this game had been abandoned. I'm glad to see it wasn't.
    Hm, didnt expect I would have to pull out that card for this, oh well.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 11-22-2011 at 10:34.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Blog Entries

You know, since Alaria was in her fairy form, hitting her to swat her aside felt pain equivalent to getting hit by... A giant car traveling at 10 miles per hour or something.

Yeah, she's going to remember this

Don't worry though. She won't be playing tricks for a few days... Maybe even not until the boat runs into port. Only... Prep them.
    Last edited by Seon; 11-22-2011 at 13:47.

Blog Entries

...She was in her fairy form? ...oh, that explains why she's so pissed.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Blog Entries

Ok I've been messing around with photoshop and I found the burn/dodge tool so I made an amature artist's impression of essa:

The white bit on the end is the shard that has been glued on the end of this sword, (I dont know, wizard super-glue or something.)
    Wizard superglue, now made from 100% free range wizard!

Blog Entries

TLD, Gilford is dragging Thomas to the hold and rufus isn't on deck, who is the princess talking to?
    Last edited by Greyblades; 11-24-2011 at 12:39.

ridiculously suspicious Member TheLastDays's Avatar

Do you always have to spoil the fun?

I'm sorry, I was too tired when I typed this and I don't even have the excuse of being drunk... I'll change the post to make more sense.

SOrry that it tool me so long to answer as well. I'm not abandoning this game, I just have a very tight schedule at the moment with a lot to study, which is why I hesitate to host the mafia game I have put in the queue as well. This should all get better after December 15th ^^
    I hear the voice of the watchmen!

New Mafia Game: Hunt for The Fox

Blog Entries

Heh apology accepted, I must apologize for my tone, I haven't really had much to do recently so I tried to learn how to use photoshop and illustrator, unfortunately I found out that after the third failure to remember to save in case of accidental X clicking I was a little testy. Its not an excuse and I'm sorry.

Seon, what sort of things should we expect your character to try and do while she's posessed/peeved off?

Blog Entries

She may make the stairs disappear. It wouldn't be simple invisibility. It would actually convince your brain that there actually are no stairs there. You may be STANDING on said stairs and still not notice that it is there. It would look and feel as if you are standing on a flat surface.

She may also make you become lost in your own room, unable to navigate it. You will be able to see the doors out of it, but you suddenly won't know how to get to it. You would walk around the stool to suddenly discover that there is no stool anymore.

Basically, Fey illusions are beyond conjuring up images. It's tricking the minds of people around them to see something that isn't actually there. No two people would see exactly the same thing. An unaffected person wouldn't see anything unusual aside from people walking up and down the stairs, demanding where the stairs are, or a person clambering around the room.
    Last edited by Seon; 11-24-2011 at 21:15.

So....have we created a telepathic bond or something?

That would be a good way to keep the two groups "together"
    until we actually are together, unless you have other plans.
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

Bit of Morangul's personality stuck with Alaria when communication was broken forcibly. That and she's pretty crazy to begin with.

But yeah, I guess that works too

Blog Entries

...Wow... You cant get good help these days.
    Shlin, Visorslash any of mind if I use your characters in the next few posts?
    Last edited by Greyblades; 11-25-2011 at 11:19.

Blog Entries

She's going to use the distraction Of the sailors to kidnap Thomas and tie him to the mast. By the foot. Upside down.

Did she come up with that or did 'I' come up with that?
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

This is probably gtoing to end in a dice roll for who wins this little spat. To think this all resulted of me trying to move the story along a little quicker.

Blog Entries

Well, she's not actually trying to hurt anyone. Just playing a rather vicious prank.

@fluffytheterrible: Both, really. Alaria planned it. Morangul's influence just made her willing to do it.

Blog Entries

Thomas was trying to get her to stop inviting lich lords of the damned undead to tea. Right now all I can think of as a result is alaria ending up in a jam jar until she goes back to using small words.

Blog Entries

That's assuming that a jar can hold her in :isevilcockroach:

Have you heard of an experiment called the AI Box?

Blog Entries

No but I looked it up, and I dont think that would be much of a problem, we have a wizard and two alchemists on board, should be able to keep Alaria inside untill Amalia figures out how to get her back to normal.

Blog Entries

Seon, is your character in fairy form right now?

Blog Entries

No, she's disguised as a sailor.

Blog Entries

Right then, I think my latest post doesnt come off as too out of left field, I'm truly sorry about that; your character is your own but I really wan to push the plot along and I kind of saw a prank war between alaria and Thomas was inevitable if I didnt stop it now.
    Your character sheet did say that your character's horns are a valuable material, I dont know if they grow back or have some bad effect when removed so I'll just change it to him just collecting saliva if you wish.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 11-29-2011 at 01:22.

Blog Entries

The horns will grow back, but she won't be able to use her illusionic powers for a while.

It would also impact her psyche in a rather bad way, as you can probably imagine.

Blog Entries

Right, Xandrax will take saliva only, I just needed an incentive for him to care enough to intervien without being ordered to.

Blog Entries

We might as well plan for the end of the day so we dont end up contradicting ourselves like we did with alaria's messaging:

I'm thinking we should have a scene where the alchemist takes alaria to Thomas' quarters (where he was heading to before he ran into alaria), thomas proposes they kick her off the ship first chance they get, the princess will shame him(or overrule him) into letting her stay, Alaria will then regain speech and start talking all Morangul, the wizard alchemist's and princess will use magic to figure out why she's acting odd, remove morangul's presence from Alaria and we can finally transition to the next morning. Anyone have anything to add?
    Last edited by Greyblades; 11-29-2011 at 01:34.

Epitome of Ephemeral Success Member Death is yonder's Avatar
    A perpetual tropical island by the equator

Will be gone for 3-4 days. Since Capo is over, we mightaswell get the stone rolling again soon enough
    You cannot add days to life but you can add life to days.

Right now I have finals and such.
    But I will get into the story again!
    Soon...

Blog Entries

Ok, I'm ready when TLd is to carry on this game.

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

TLD hasn't been around for a month or so.

Blog Entries

I can dream...

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast