I did a search but didn't find anything on this software...

So, has anyone ever heard of it?

Basically it's a remote desktop app that lets you connect to another windows/Mac/Linux box and displays it's screen on your mobile device.
I hear you thinking "what's the point?". The point is that you can connect to your big clunky windows desktop computer from your apple iOS or android mobile device and have access to your gaming computer. Via gestures you can do all the normal stuff, drag n drop, scroll, right-click, etc.
I know some guys have been experimenting with it for playing SC2. I'm thinking it has potential for playing Total War games. Perhaps not online or anything, but there are some nights where I might want to get in a couple turns in SP mode, but don't want to have to boot to my windows partition on my MacBook. And icing on the cake would be to do it from the comfort of my bed. I'm going to test using this app for playing RTW and M2TW from my iPhone, iPad and perhaps my wife's droid. I'm just creating this thread for others to perhaps let me know if they have already tried the app, possible altnatives, and to document my experience with Splashtop.

Sent form remote...