Thread: Male Fertility Link to Bone Density; Bones for Boners

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Post Male Fertility Link to Bone Density; Bones for Boners

www.smh.com.au/science full link will be added from a PC later

Scientists have found hormone regulators for male mice that bind with mouse testes.

Human Male fertility has been shown to decline with age as does bone density. Now there is intriguing evidence that the skeleton has direct roles in regulating not only blood sugars but fertility.

Early days yet in the studs er studdies. But it would indicate why women are attracted to jocks and the beauty isn't just skin deep. Exercise such as weights increases bone density. So a bit of weigh bearing activity may help not only in attracting a woman but in having a family. I wonder if there is an effect on astronauts fertility rates because of weightlessness.

Given that women aren't as attracted to over muscled brutes there is probably an optimum physique that is most fertile and hence most attractive
    Last edited by Papewaio; 08-29-2011 at 00:11.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Default Re: Male Fertility Link to Bone Density; Bones for Boners

Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio View Post
    www.smh.com.au/science full link will be added from a PC later

Scientists have found hormone regulators for male mice that bind with mouse testes.

Human Male fertility has been shown to decline with age as does bone density. Now there is intriguing evidence that the skeleton has direct roles in regulating not only blood sugars but fertility.

Early days yet in the studs er studdies. But it would indicate why women are attracted to jocks and the beauty isn't just skin deep. Exercise such as weights increases bone density. So a bit of weigh bearing activity may help not only in attracting a woman but in having a family. I wonder if there is an effect on astronauts fertility rates because of weightlessness.

Given that women aren't as attracted to over muscled brutes there is probably an optimum physique that is most fertile and hence most attractive
    so if I drink lots of milk, I'll become a stud?
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Member Member stratigos vasilios's Avatar

Very interesting, my girlfriend said I was looking more attractive after a year of weights, little did she know my bones were becoming more dense...

*sits and waits for 'bone' jokes*
    We love you because you died and resurrected to save us...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    We love you Goku!

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

I suppose a sturdy looking fellow would seemingly be seen as someone who would provide a more healthy and suitable offspring. Milk, it does a body good. Just ask him:

Here is a bones joke.
    Silence is beautiful

Near East TW Mod Leader Member Cute Wolf's Avatar
    In ancient Middle East, driving Assyrian war machines...
    Blog Entries

scientifically speaking, testosterone derivative could be a catalyst to calcium absorbtion or such, since women did absorb calcium in slower rate.

My Projects : * Near East Total War * Nusantara Total War * Assyria Total War *
    * Watch the mind-blowing game : My Little Ponies : The Mafia Game!!! *

Also known as SPIKE in TWC

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

I believe them, otherwise my knees and back probably wouldn't be able to cope with the weight of that thing

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

I drink 2 litres milk every day and I am regularly complemented by girls on my bone structure.

But srsly a trainer at the gym did say I have a good bone structure so I should move up the weights quickly, and another guy that goes to the gym said I have a very big upper body (wide shoulders etc)... because that is why I can get away with being 85kg/186lbs and being technically overweight.

So obviously I am a bastion of manliness and fertility.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.