Hello forum ,

I'm a new casual mtw2 player who's just completed the England campaign on E/E. I'm new to such games and therefore i usually spam longbowmen and infantry to avoid confusing myself with too many different unit types to manage.

After facing and getting crushed by the mongols ( even on E/E ) I'm starting to take a liking to their army line-up i.e. , mainly cavalry. I just read a guide titled - Hunters All Their Lives: A Missile Cavalry Guide and i'm really interested to start a decent (M/M) campaign using just missile and heavy cavalry for open field battles. Playing as England , i didn't have too many choices regarding cavalry.

I have read many different threads about the pros and cons of the cavalry from the different factions and im getting a little bit confused myself.
I understand the Moors have the Camel Gunners(good against armor) which unfortunately , can only be trained late into the game. I read some posts saying that Russia have the best cavalry units.
Egypt with their Mamluks, Turks , with their horse archers and so on.

So my first question is , which faction would the forum recommend for an all cavalry(missile + heavy) army ?
Secondly , i have noticed that when my ammunition runs out , the missile units basically becomes useless(?). I'm not able to get high kills using them if the enemy has loads of armored troops. Therefore when i do create an all cavalry army , is it recommended to still have missile cavalry ?

I hope the forum can answer my questions :)
Early thanks , and with that , happy total war-ing :)