Thread: Adding a land barrier

Default Adding a land barrier

I really want to put a land barrier separating qarthadasti holdings from ptolemaic holdings. A line of low
    mountains on that border in libya would be sufficient. I just need to know how to edit the map to do that.
    any suggestions, or maybe any alternatives for keeping the yellow death off my block? As anyone else who's played a north african campaign knows. Having a stack of ptolies attack lepki every turn is a real pain in the arse when you're trying to rp.

Default Re: land barrier

Short of editing the map, the easiest option is to use move_character whenever they invade.

I've found that taking Kyrene and gifting it to KH will keep Ptolemy's sons off your back for a long time.

Member Member stratigos vasilios's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MButcher View Post
    Short of editing the map, the easiest option is to use move_character whenever they invade.
    +1, I do this when I play Kart-Hadast. Very easy to do and you can RP here too. If a Ptolemaic army approaches, move them to another suitable location i.e. their eastern front.

show_cursorstat then use move_character x,y
    We love you because you died and resurrected to save us...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    We love you Goku!

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since this thread has the most replies, I am closing the other one and moving this one to the modding subforum. I agree with others that teleporting enemy stacks is probably the easiest solution, but if you want to learn how to edit the map, check this topic.

Welcome to the .Org, BTW.
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!