Thread: Blood Moon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Blood Moon

I have been playing mafia from ever since the first mafia game at the Org and i think it is about time for me to try my hand as a host.This is a concept i have been thinking for a long while and i think i am now ready to put it into action.This might turn into a really fast paced and chaotic game, but that is the intention.It is very straightforward mafia game, without too much intrigue.

Basic setting.

Roles:

Vampire Count / Countess

Vampire

Apha Wolf

Werewolf

Priest

Villager

Abilities:

Vampire Count / Countess

Can either Investigate,Kill or Convert during a night phase. Can vote during day phase.

Vampire

Can be converted from villager by a Vampire/ Count. Can kill or Convert during a night phase.Can vote during day phase.

Apha Wolf

Can either Investigate,Kill or Convert during a night phase. Can vote during day phase.

Werewolf

Can be converted from villager by a Alpha/Wolf. Can kill or Convert during a night phase.Can vote during day phase.

Priest

Can either Investigate,Kill or Convert during a night phase. Cant be converted into a Werewolf nor a Vampire.Can vote during day phase. There will be quite likely multiple Priests.Depending on the number of players.

Villager

Together with two other villagers can set up a night watch (protect) during the night. Or with two other villagers can set up a lynch mob (kill) during the night. With three successfull attacks/ protections against werewolves, Vampires or both. Can be converted to Priest. Can be converted both into a Vampire and Werewolf.Can vote during day phase.

Victory

Each faction will win when none of the two others remain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this could be lot´s of fun.What do you guys think? Also if you are interested, please tell it here and i will add you to the list of people to notify when the game will be up.

Kage

Interested:

Montmorency
    Ishmael
    Arjos
    scottishranger
    atheotes
    LazyMcCrow
    Jarema
    classical hero
    Last edited by Kagemusha; 12-07-2011 at 14:40.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Default Re: Blood Moon

50 players.

Yes we can

Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This looks incredibly chaotic...so count me in!

EDIT: Although I just remembered that I'm going away on holidays soon, so I might not have enough time to properly contribute. If this starts after the 18th I'll play, if not I won't.
    Last edited by Ishmael; 12-06-2011 at 00:50.

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

I'm very interested in this game, but just one thing: vampires walking around and voting under the sun? That's wrong :D

Ill be in if you get this started! maybe make the priests into inquisitors haha?

Count me In

What happens when the Priest attempts to convert the Count/Countess or Alpha wolf?