Thread: get CTD when get into battlefield

Default get CTD when get into battlefield

after i replaced the file that i have download from 1.2fixes,every time i am going into battlefield,i get crush,is there some probleem with 1.2fixes files?which file could it be?

Default Re: get CTD when get into battlefield

is there anyone can give me the original file:descr_model_battle.txt and sprites?
    i think that is the reason why i get CTD every time i get into battlefield,and i forget to backup my original file

thanks a lot

here is my savegame
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not sure what is wrong here, but I can't even load your savegame (and I can load my own). I am running a basic EB 1.2 with fixes and without mods.

Do you have any mods installed?

Is this the same game you have run without the script for a lengthy period of time?

no,all other program are closed,and i can go into battelfied until i replace my original file:descr_model_battle.txt and sprites with a new one ,so i think it will come back to normal if i can get back the original file from EB,but i forgot to save a backup of my own,

one more thing,i play rtw with macintoch,not windows

http://www.filedropper.com/descrmodelbattle

That one should work; it is from a working 1.2 build (i.e the fixed one that ought to work).

What I suspect happened is that the coding format of your file is off, which would result in crashes, no matter the units on the battlefields.
    Last edited by d'Arthez; 12-22-2011 at 00:18.

thank you