Thread: Time Travelers Timewarp [Concluded]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bastion of Sanity Member Captain Blackadder's Avatar

Default Time Travelers Timewarp [Concluded]

Time Travelers Timewarp

As the clock struck 13 in the Temporal Institute of Menological Equilibrium or T.I.M.E the police in charge of the space time continuum were very concerned. For over the last few weeks many time travellers had gone back and forward in the time stream causing untold damage to the very nature of time. As the very core of the Temporal Institute of Menological Equilibrium, the Giant Hourglass of Time began to crumble the T.I.M.E decide on a drastic course of action. The head of T.I.M.E nodded to his underling to insert the fail-safe device for the restoration of time. The underling lent forward and entered the code Flux Capacitor with that a sudden burst of light entered the T.I.M.E buildings and all sorts of people began appearing one after another into the room, these were the Time Travellers of the world and time. For you see the fail-safe was only a temporary fix to the space time continuum in order for the fix to be made permanent all records of Time Travel and by consequence Time Travellers needed to be eliminated. The jump into T.I.M.E had drained much of the power of the individual Time Travellers devices and anyway being in the very centre of T.I.M.E caused problems anyway. The Time Travellers quickly realised they could only jump back to the time they had arrived at the Temporal Institute of Menological Equilibrium. The head of the Temporal Institute of Menological Equilibrium rose and began to speak.

"Time Travelers you have all being found guilty of the destruction of the space time continuum the penalty for such an act is death. Give up now and it shall be a quick death if you struggle it shall be much more painful for you."

The Time Travellers being all people of great scientific minds felt that they could figure out a way to get out of the time field most likely by killing the Time Police standing in their ways. The Time Police for their part relished the idea of using all their knowledge to out wit the arrogant time travellers. The game of Time was about to begin.

Gameplay

This is going to be a fairly standard kind of set up for a game with one major exception. Every single character will have the ability to go back to either a night or a day phase at any time in the game and change their action on that day or night. Thus being dead in this game is a purely temporary thing and you never know when you might come back.

Looking for 17 people

For now simply say what Time Travellers you would like to see in the game I already have a few in mind but it would be good to have a greater variety so if there are any you want in please name them.

Rules

When you die the game is not over for you. Since at any point you might come back in the game you must continue to send in votes and night actions the same as anyone else if you are resurrected these actions will go into force straight away.

All the standard rules apply not screenshotting

Vote No lynch is acceptable.

17/17
    Montmorency
    Visorslash
    CountArach
    Lewwyn
    Daveshack
    Chaotix
    Atheothos
    Yaropolk
    Arjos
    Reidquat
    Salmonsoil
    Ishmael
    LazyMcCrow
    Edse
    Tuuvi
    Greyblades
    Khann
    Last edited by Captain Blackadder; 03-24-2012 at 14:41.

Coming Soon to a Gameroom Near You