Default Re: [Council of Villains] Unova Rising [SIGN-UPS]

Ok yeah I'm still in

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In.

Y U NO ADD LASER DINOSAURS AND SHARKS?

Warning: Contains extreme amounts of epicness and some crude language.
    Thou hast been warned.

Also.
    Ponehs.
    I demand a mafia game of them.
    Luna is best poneh.
    BUT DISCORD IS MAH MAN.

EDIT

Yeah, I'm game.
    Last edited by thefluffyone93; 07-02-2012 at 03:40.
    "They're just overloaded from the spamgasm."-Askthepizzaguy
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy
    "TheFluffyOne makes me feel moist."-Askthepizzaguy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thefluffyone93 View Post
    Luna is best poneh.
    I agree completely, fluffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    THIS THREAD IS NOW PONEHS.

And mafia game too, I guess.

Fluffy, I don't mind meme images, but try to keep them a reasonable size. This one was ridiculously large for a forum thread. - Chaotix
    Last edited by Chaotix; 07-02-2012 at 21:50. Reason: image too large
    "... Either your as destructive as the most depraved 4 channer or so devious that you can cause the most trouble while acting utterly oblivious as to make us think your too dumb to be doing this intentionally... and the scary thing is I cant help but think the latter."-Greyblades
    "Thefluffyone is the greatest thing to happen to the .org since Beefy187."-Askthepizzaguy

Member Member Plasmanaut on Fire Champion Memnon's Avatar

Oh, God, what has happened?!?!?! AHHHHHH!!!

In other news, if I am to die in this game, may I request it is somehow connected to the video I posted?
    Perhaps I go the way of the Martians....

Prince of Maldonia Member Toby and Kiki Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Frogger Champion woad&fangs's Avatar

Still in
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road,
    but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely
    chicken's dominion maintained. ~Machiavelli

Master of useless knowledge Senior Member Kitten Shooting Champion, Eskiv Champion Ironside's Avatar

Still in, despite not enough awesome.
    We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
    Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
    TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

I PLAY
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Default Re: Pirate Ninja Robot Zombie Mafia IN SPACE [SIGN-UPS]

Alright, I think it's about time to get this game started. I'm just going to include the stragglers in the game because I'm a mod and I can do that.

(If anybody's actually concerned, there will be plenty of time for them to back out if they actually want to.)

I'm gonna start the roles and the opening write-up, randomize everything, and we'll get everything started in an hour or so.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Yay!

Just don't make me a pirate. There is conclusive proof of their inferiority.

D'oh.
    If I put that pic in spoilers, would that have bee good?
    Also, YAY PLAYTIME

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    I'm gonna start the roles and the opening write-up, randomize everything, and we'll get everything started in an hour or so.
    Quite a long hour!

DAY 1

Thematic Music Link

The sun was shining on the Good Ship [To Be Named]. Actually, statistically speaking the sun was always shining on the Good Ship [To Be Named], or at least this sun out in the unknown star system they were sailing through was. The Captain was very skilled at his trade, and rarely flew behind the eclipse of a planet.

Meteors, however, were another story. In fact, this time the Captain flew so close behind the eclipse of this particular meteor that he scraped up the side of his ship pretty badly and blew a few poor Space Cadets out the new window into space before the airlocks closed down.

But after a minor accident like that, the crew was very efficient. They only lost seven more Space Cadets to open space before they realized the job of fixing the hull would be easier with their space suits on and got the job done. One of the Space Cadets still floated a little too far away from the ship and got left behind, but at least his body wouldn’t explode from the extreme lack of pressure. He would get to enjoy the rest of his life enraptured in the wonders of space, and who wouldn’t want that?

It was after the hull was fixed that the trouble really started. One day, not long afterward (in fact, it was all the same day because the sun never set), a dead Space Cadet turned up in the middle of the ship, dead. It looked as if he had been shot multiple times with both laser beams and bullets, and his head had been sliced clean off his neck. But most curious of all was that the severed head had been cracked open and was missing all of its brains.

The Captain, of course, could not abide such pointless loss of life. He quickly called his entire crew to the Good Ship [To Be Named]’s Meeting and Bingo Room. As was expected, most of the Space Cadets were disappointed when they found out it was a Meeting they were gathered for and not Bingo, but that did not deter the Captain in the slightest.

“Listen up, Cadets! Today one of your fellow crewmates was found dead, inside the Good Ship [To Be Named]! This cannot be allowed to pass unpunished. We must find the ones resp-”

“What time today? Are we talking before the hull was torn open, or after we fixed it, or sometime in between?”

All the Space Cadets murmured in confusion. Indeed, this was a point of vagueness that must be addressed!

“What are you talking about? That rather misplaced meteor tore open the hull weeks ago! As I was saying, we must find the ones resp-”

“Actually, it’s technically all been the same day since the sun hasn’t set yet.”

All the Space Cadets began to murmur again in agreement. It was perfectly logical.

“That doesn’t even make any sense!”

Exasperated, the Captain saw he was about to lose his audience. Another few minutes like this and they might as well be playing Bingo.

Fine! Fine. It was later today, after the hull had already been repaired. Now, as I was saying before I was interrupted, we must find the ones resp-”

“Hey, can we name the ship today? I think we should name the ship.”

“The ship already has a name. It’s the Good Ship [To Be Named]. Not the name I would have chosen for it, but I wasn’t in command when they painted the letters on the side.”

“That’s not the name of the ship! That’s just the spot where you’re supposed to paint the name once you decide on it!”

“Oh, really? Why didn’t anybody tell me about that? Well, I agree, naming the ship is much more important than whatever I was talking about before. Let’s all vote on a name today, and once we decide I’ll send someone out to paint it on the side.”

“But won’t the person who goes out float away and get lost in space?”

“Of course not! I’ll just turn on the space gravity, and the lucky Cadet will go out in his Spacesuit with a can of Space Paint, and get the job done in no time at all! And then after that we can all play Bingo!”

All the Space Cadets cheered and danced with joy.

“Just to be clear, you’re going to vote on both the name of the ship, and the person who gets to go out and paint it. Now, get to work, all of you!”

The Space Cadets quickly set to their new task. Getting to name the ship and play Bingo, all in the same day that they tore the hull open on a meteor and then fixed it? This was shaping up to be the best day ever.

----------------------

You heard the man! Start voting for what you want the ship to be called while I pass out your bingo cards, Cadets.

After you've got those, you can start voting on who gets to paint the ship, too.

The ship shall be named the Galactic Chutzpah, to carry on the glorious, nonsensical tradition of our pirate ninja robot zombie spacemen forefathers of using obscure adjectives as nouns when naming ships.

The ship shall be named: Elvis the Wonder Ship

The Unholy Ark.

Name: Min-Uroikas
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Attention Cadets! All Bingo Cards have been passed out. If you're not a Space Cadet, it would be nice of you to kindly return your Bingo Card. We only have enough for all the Cadets here, and if you've got one, then you're depriving a poor Space Cadet of his rightful card. Besides, I'm sure you must have your own sort of wacky non-Space Cadet Bingo Card already anyway.

If for some reason, you don't have a Bingo Card, they all look like this:

You are a Space Cadet!

Yes, but a simple Space Cadet, living his life on the Good Ship [To Be Named], out on the open space. That is you. You love space. You love everything about space. And why not, what’s not to love about space? It’s big, it’s empty, and above all it’s SPACE. And that’s all there really is to say on the matter.

Except for the fact that some individuals are trying to ruin space, for you and everybody else on this ship. They hate space, and they hate you. And as a Space Cadet, it’s your duty to stop them, for the good of space.

Victory Condition

In order for you to win, all threats to the Good Ship [To Be Named] must be eliminated.

So you can make your own. Pick out the numbers yourself, you all know what they look like.

Please note that my Bingo Card will look more fancy than yours. This is because I forgot to turn on the Color and Bold settings on the Space Printer when I made them.

Oh, and you can all get voting on the lucky painter as well.

EDIT: And the Voting will end exactly 24 hours from this message. If I can find my atomic space clock, I'll set it up for reference.
    Last edited by Chaotix; 07-03-2012 at 04:05.

I, Zaccino, immortal, will paint the Galactic Chutzpah.

I shall paint this Pit of Obscenities with the glory of my blood.
    Vitiate Man.

Note: I like that you guys are getting into it, but please also use the Vote: Player format.

There we go. Here's my Atomic Space Clock.

Last edited by Chaotix; 07-03-2012 at 04:10.

I, Zaccino, immortal, will use this baffling method of voting to ensure that a superior painter such as I, Zaccino, immortal will paint the Galactic Chutzpah.

Vote: Zaccino

I shall be the one to captain this ship.

Vote: Montmorency
    Vitiate Man.

I'll Vote myself for the captaincy and I shall name this ship in honor of his lordship Jimmy Rustles

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

Vote: Arjos to paint the most awesome Flying Sausage XD

You know for some reason upon reading things in the writeup and in some on Chaotix's later posts I get the feeling that the person we send out to paint is going to be like our lynch this phase. If you could clarify that Chaotix that would be great but for now I Unvote Myself to paint. I however do still think the ship should be named ​JIMMY RUSTLES

Member Member Plasmanaut on Fire Champion Memnon's Avatar

We don't vote for the captaincy... at least I don't think so. As for now, I'll Vote:Abstain, if I can. If not I'll just not vote this phase. I believe the correect name for any ship should be the Dreadnought, not for any historical reasons (although there are several), but really just because I love the sound of that name.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast