Hey guys, I'm making this thread so we can have one place where we can discuss upcoming new games and iron out the rules for them, have players request a game they'd like to play and also have admins post when spots are open in ongoing games. So what new games would you like to see? Personally I like Nigel's 100 years war idea. I think this may have been Cecil's originally (and the mod in question was the 100 years campaign in Lands to Conquer)

I was also thinking of starting a versus RPG, where a SS Early game is fast forwarded for 400 turns. The ERE and Turks are given 1 million florins at the beginning to ensure they grow and don't kill each other off. The desired result is having a very large and powerful ERE and Turks, to simulate the Ottoman Turks conquering Constantinople. In the year 1400 in SS we have gunpowder and very interesting Late Professional armies.

I was thinking of making this a "versus" RPG where both sides get players and they fight for Constantinople and a few key cities around it.