This is my campaign with the Getai. I haven't seen anyone achieve the victory conditions, so I might just post the empire here. Campaign is on M/M, I usually do play like this because I like bribing FM from time to time so I can culturally enrich my factions with some foreigners.

Some addition details about it:

Just because I have achieved the victory conditions doesn't mean the campaing is over. I was thinking to start a AAR from the victory condition with the Getai in this campaing. The same season I achieved victory 230 I had the Egipt betray me - tho they did not attack me; we have no next to next city just an sea invasion is possible.

So where do the Getai stand at the moment? In the north east no real theat, save borders, lots of Eleutheroi to expand. Britain seems tempting to take with 2, 3 stacks, since it's easy to defend. I have an alliance with the Sweboz who are fighting the Aedui and Arveni at the moment, I'm in a war with the Romans who still have two cities. I did chose not to eliminate them so I won't get in a war with Carthage, whom is their enemy. Even so, earlier in the campaing the Romani and Epirus, worst enemies, no? Well they allied against me :D. I hope I can still keep Carthage neutral, else it will be messy. The Getai have a really bad navy, I can't compete with carthaginian war ships. Not even Egiptian ones.
Anyway, what I was planning to do is fortify my borders, all stone walled cities, outposts, forts on the main roads and go take Alexandria and the surrounding with something like two stacks. That might hurt Egipt. This or obtain back the neutrality, which would be better for the time being since most of my offensive stacks are in north ( i have the borders well garrisoned, tho').
Best expansion would be for me to get the western Mediterranean Sea, of course, but the Egipt.. they are the second factions in rankings and a prolong war with them being so far away would leave me in a way way bad shape. War will come, undoubtedly.

I will continue the campaing in the following days and say here what happens. Plus a few pictures.

TIP:Getai are REALLY fun to play with all the different tribes.