Thread: Giz-OOGLE

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Default Giz-OOGLE

A bit outdated, but it still works nice on some basic pages, especially wiki types. Possible language warning.

Check it out:

GIZOOGLE
    Last edited by Yoyoma1910; 12-19-2012 at 03:08.

My kingdom for a .

Members thankful for this post (2):

Default Re: Giz-OOGLE

This is amazing for passing 20-30minutes reading the ghetto .org
    Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
    By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.

find terms 'n , yo.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

The Declaration of Independence is an interesting read when gangster-ized. Sample:

When up in tha Course of human events, it becomes necessary fo' one gangstas ta dissolve tha polistical bandz which have connected em wit another, n' ta assume among tha powerz of tha earth, tha separate n' equal station ta which tha Lawz of Nature n' of Naturez Dogg entitle them, a thugged-out decent respect ta tha opinionz of mankind requires dat they should declare tha causes which impel em ta tha separation.

Our thugged-out ****** hold these truths ta be self-evident, dat all pimps is pimped equal, dat they is endowed by they Creator wit certain unalienable Rights, dat among these is Life, Liberty n' tha pursuit of Happiness.--That ta secure these rights, Posses is instituted among Men, derivin they just powers from tha consent of tha governed, --That whenever any Form of Posse becomes destructizzle of these ends, it is tha Right of tha *********** ta alter and ta abolish it, n' ta institute freshly smoked up Posse, layin its foundation on such principlez n' organizin its powers up in such form, as ta em shall seem most likely ta effect they Safety n' Happiness.

the Org is even better.

Da Roman Rehood is up in a period of major growth. Pyrrhus n' his crazy-ass mutha***** invadin Greek warriors done been driven from tha shorez of Italy, n' tha burgeonin Rehood boasts tha military muscle ta match its ambition. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Rome is tha dominant juice on tha Italian peninsula, n' standz at a turnin point up in history. But ta expand, her ass must conquer. To ...
    Last edited by rvg; 12-20-2012 at 02:07.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

it also calls North Korea "uptown Korea" and South Korea "Downtown Korea". they also call death a "f****** little dirtnap".
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg