Thread: Problem Bootcamp-M2TW-Stand-by mode

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

Default Problem Bootcamp-M2TW-Stand-by mode

Hello everyone

I have a problem with my computer. I have a macbook Pro from 2012. Untill recently, on bootcamp, M2TW was running fine. Recently though, while i am doing a battle during campaign, my PC goes to sleep mode. It is really frustrating, because it takes a while to reload. Does anyone know how I could solve it?

Thanks

Darth Feather
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nathaniël of the mouse guard

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

Default Re: Problem Bootcamp-M2TW-Stand-by mode

Never mind. The problem is already solved. It seems I had a lot of useless backgroundprograms running

Thanks

Darth Feather
    Nathaniël of the mouse guard

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.