Thread: Temple of Mars

Default Temple of Mars

For some reason my Mars temples aren't giving experience bonuses. It says in the building description that it should give +1 or +2 etc, but units trained in that city don't get the boosts. Where should I look to see what the problem is? export_descr_buildings right? I've found the temple_of_battle part, and "recruits_morale_bonus bonus 1 requires factions { seleucid, }" looks like it should be the lines for Rome, but they're just not working. Works fine for other nations.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Blooo; 01-27-2013 at 20:28.

Default Re: Temple of Mars

Blooo: morale_bonus is not equal to exp. bonus. It is said that morale bonus is broken in RTW ( actually no one knows for sure what it means; morale for troops stationed in town, or generaly a bonus to troops trained there etc. ). The morale bonus isn´t shown in the UI cards stats either, so you never know what´s the matter with it.
    You coud edit the lines to change it to the experience bonus, like many have done, i guess. Experience = +1 on everything, including morale of the unit ( it´s not shown on the UI card, though, but the veteran units have a better morale, like we all know ).
    - 10 mov. points :P

Default Re: Temple of Mars

Aaaah that makes sense. Thanks a ton!

Err, I don't suppose you'd know exactly what to change would you? Just make ""recruits_morale_bonus bonus 1" to ""recruits_experience_bonus bonus 1" maybe?

::edit:: ahha, it's "exp" actually.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Blooo; 01-31-2013 at 04:18.