Thread: Possibility of Toggling Between Two Mods

Default Possibility of Toggling Between Two Mods

Dear All:

Greetings from Baker Street! I again find I'm needing your help in your pastime called "gaming."

I ask this day about the possibility of alternate play between two of what you call "mods." I have been playing a most excellent mod called "Darth." The gentleman who created this has done his homework well. I also have a second mod which I have yet to download. I can't for the life remember its title but I downloaded it the same time as the mod done by "Darth."

Question: Would it be possible to switch between the two mods? If so, I how would I do this?

I thank you for your time. I remain,

Sincerely yours always,

Sherlock.

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

Default Re: Possibility of Toggling Between Two Mods

AFAIK, to switch between Darthmod and another mod is not easy. What I do (I like both Darthmod and XGM) is making a copy of the unmodded Rome and I put on one Darthmod and on the other XGM. Darthmod is not mod-foldered so you cannot put two different mods on that copy of Rome.

Hope this made sense

Darth Feather
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nathaniël of the mouse guard

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.