Thread: CA Released Moding Tools

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Philosopher Duke Member Suraknar's Avatar

Default CA Released Moding Tools

Greetings ORGers!

Has been some time I have not visited, my apologies :P But it is always good to be home. Love what you have done with the place.

I have recently installed the TEd and the Assembly Kit from CA through Steam, I was excited at first, but have failed to find any detailed Documentation. While there is a process Documentation which is well explained and I was able to follow the steps.

once the mod.pak was created with BOB, it does not work in game even if it was properly placed in relevant folders and selected from Mod Manager.

I assumed there would be some answer to this since these tools were release a while a go, but going through Steam Community posts it was revealed that others have the same issues.

So came here to seek some answers, would there be any Info on the above issue anywhere around?

Did the Assembly kit actually ever work? Or is there something that I am missing which made it not work?

Thanks much!
    Last edited by Suraknar; 03-10-2013 at 20:15.
    Duke Surak'nar
    "Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ"
    Traveled to: Over 70 Countries, most recent: and

~ Ask not what modding can do for you, rather ask what you can do for modding ~
    ~ Everyone dies, not everyone really fights ~