Thread: Suggestion and Feature Request

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amazon Total War Admin Member parthian shot's Avatar

Default Suggestion and Feature Request

Hi I haven't posted in a while but I just played a few playthroughs on the mod.

Have you considered trying different eras for the mod? A barbarian invasion one for instance where you have the Amazons on the margins of the Roman Empire, or perhaps in substitution for some factions like the Sassanids/huns, or perhaps even largely doing what they were doing before with the Gorgons once again rushing out of the desert to reclaim their homeland. You could still essentially have the same current map since IMO most of the cities that were important then were important in that period as well. Basically, Amazons causing the fall of the roman empire would be pretty cool IMO. In fact you could present a united roman faction as a sort of ultimate challenge for the player to overcome, whilst obviously the solid rebellion mechanics and the challenge of the hoard would still remain for the roman player; with the others caught in the middle as they are in vanilla BI. I don't know, THE RETURN OF THE GEOTHE or something to that effect.
    This is quoting Totalwar14's recommendation for Amazon Total War from the other site.
    Last edited by parthian shot; 06-11-2013 at 05:12.