Thread: Nothing to see here, move along

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Nothing to see here, move along

Survey plus results.

2/3 of the European muslims thinks the rules of the Qu'ran are more important than secular law. Almost half dislike jews (to various degrees).

Leftist people know, for a fact, that this simply isn't true, but they will never understand that they simplg don't get it and will try to claw out your eyes instead.

http://www.wzb.eu/sites/default/file...nglisch_ed.pdf

Ohohoh
    Last edited by Fragony; 12-14-2013 at 09:59.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Default Re: Nothing to see here, move along

Almost half dislike jews (to various degrees).
    So, like the French?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Predictable because it's normal, a need for relativation. I don't find these numbers very comforting. If I ask you what you think about 2/3 of the muslim population basicly rejects our secular law, what is your answer? Survey also asked christians so that's not going to work, it's all very specific.

Well, Christians think the same way, the real Christians that is, not the ones who believe once on Easter and once on Christmas every year.
    Did you miss all the stuff in the USA where Christians reject secular laws and ideas about abortion and gay marriage? I know christians who think the same way but are fewer and thus quieter about it.

But this does not mean they are nasty people or that they all interprete their god's law the same way. Not every muslim who believes in sharia interpretes it the same way and not everyone seems to know what exactly sharia is about anyway (myself included). In the same way I heard a preacher say he does not believe Jesus turned water into wine because wine is alcohol and alcohol is bad and destructive and christians should not touch it, he probably turned it into grape juice he said.

You see if this guy ever becomes president of the Netherlands he'll ban alcohol, gays and abortions, yet you are not worried about him.

Also, yesterday I saw a woman with a hijab holding a door open for a disabled man in a shopping center, I was never so afraid of a woman.
    Last edited by Husar; 12-14-2013 at 11:34.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Won't fly Hussie, the survey also asked christians and the results are wildly different. There is a handy graph that shows the responses of both christians and muslims. It's true that there are christians who reject secular law, but they aren't the absolute majority of christians. In great contrast with muslims.

It is easy for us in the west, who have had hundreds of years since the enlightenment to adapt, to look down on Muslims living in the western world - who have had some years, or couple of months, to adapt to living in a society where religion isn't actually real and respected.

I am not saying that to diminish the stupidity of Muslims in the western world, my point is more that I want them out of the western world, and the ones we keep should be properly schooled and raised.