Thread: !! The Worst Nasty Holocust ---- Genocide and The Mass Killings of Halabja 1988 !!

Default !! The Worst Nasty Holocust ---- Genocide and The Mass Killings of Halabja 1988 !!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1800219_248912748621664_699576264_n.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	12508 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28af39365df33c09aa80f7f0d753a7ae.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	12510
    Hello To All Total Warians, this is my first Thread.
    i wanted to post this thread in 16th actually, but believe me im now in recovery myself from the depression and being wailful and mournful of what a great disaster and tragedy this catastrophe was. i could not stop my Tears in my Eyes when heard about a mother and another, a boy’s Story, were telling about how Ba'this in Anfal Campaign, invaded them splited them abused them butchered them and chemicalled them and buried them in mass graves.
    unfortunately the Documentary i saw has not been published on internet or anywhere except BBC Persian with English Subtitle. nothing can really give you the understanding of how was the deplorability and woefulness of the situation. unfortunately unlike The Holocust and and like Armenian Genocide, Iraqi Kurdish Genocide is very little known and also less documented. the reasons are many. Kurds dont have an State to be known since many years fighting for it. or even Westerns hand in the Genocide, and the hardness situation for journalists to reach there. but i will link you some Sources and some harsh and terrible and awful Videos and Pictures that only shows some little things that happened and not the perfect whole true sentimental view of the tragic story. but its better than nothing:
    (Note that the numbers are from 1990 and still many mass graves has not been found and many missed and never was founded or to be known. so the numbers definitely are higher than official). Summarized Sources >>>>
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Anfal_Campaign
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack
    http://www.kurdishgenocide.com/
    http://uk.krg.org/genocide/pages/pag...=130000&pnr=37
    http://uk.krg.org/genocide/pages/pag...=170000&pnr=48
    http://www.justice4genocide.com/survivor_stories.php
    http://www.ibtimes.com/25-years-afte...abja-iraq-city http://rudaw.net/english/interview/23082013 and search for more.......

Some Videos and Images: >>>>
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=vn6unMAhl6s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIeN0anJ1iA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBk4c8wfnMM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux2ez7TPxVw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdhgy9EuRNc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH21Lp0vYiE (See the Next one too).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOSgybdGrw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLz4eXdZgpQ

and ther's too much more you should search yourself to find them.

i really could not find a better website for pictures. but you can google it >> https://www.google.com/search?q=hala...ed=0CAkQ_AUoAQ

search in "Al Anfal Campaign/Genocide and any keyword related to this. still you need to search more....

but Kurdish Genocide is not only halabja. many years before that "BloodyFriday"’s massacre, since 60s, the Ba'th Regime and Saddam Hussain were planning and executing many ways of Wiping out the Kurds and fully genocide them! since 1950s specially when Saddam’s Coupe for power, until the fall of Saddam. this means Kurds over than 40 years under full Suppression Oppression and Absolute Terror and Tyranny. for one example, in complete peace, suddenly soldiers attacked villages of Barzan Clan and took every "Fight able Age", men and Boys some 8000 over than 13 years old were taken to the camps and mass killed them there and shot them in back to fall in death pits in southern of Iraq for that their body never to be found. Arabization of many cities including Oil Potential region like Kirkuk and force migrate them to south western parts and place them with Arabs of Iraq & Palestine. RAZING over 4500 Villages TO THE GROUND and sent or killed the whole villagers. Chemical many cities and villages with Sarin and nerve gas to leave no chance of letting them live again. but they were not had the chance of be Filmed and documented...

But indeed Halabja is a symbolic sign of what was done these years to Kurdish People, that no one knew or cared even now. Halabja was the shouts and tears and misfortunes of how Kurds suffered there. because it was city not village to be covered and not even a single video be recorded. And Saddam’s Regime knew that so they mostly Attacked Villages than Cities. That’s why Halabja’s Massacre was more obvious than the rest of Anfal Campaign and other Kurdish Genocides.
    The difference of Armenian and Iraqi Kurdish Genocide with others like Holocust, is that its now the WOMEN and CHILDREN that are victims too and even the Most, and even Animals!
    When you see a 12 year old girl carrying her 6 year old sister and fleeing with cry and fear, while all of her family died from bombards or in Chemical Radius.
    When you see a little boy miraculously survived from Mass Graves and flees to desert while again his whole family died. And when I say whole family, not only parents and brothers and sisters I mean all but even cousins and other persons of the family and Relatives, so there no one is to protect or adopt him/her. i had a friend in Germany was a Kurd and he said he has lost his all relatives and family! some 23 People!
    Also Fathers and Mothers saw their Child infected by the gas and dying in front of their eyes and others saw their children’s body torn apart. and even parents that missed their child don’t know they were in Iran or even don’t know they were alive or not and have not seen them in all these 26 years since the Massacre and still no News about them. Means that even if they are alive, but in Islamic Republic of Iran’s law they can not have certificate and recognizer of anything and means he/she does not exist and have no rights but always as refugees with no respect.
    The little children see their Home Destroyed or Razed, and Father & Mother, Brothers and Sisters, even their pets, Relatives, fell without any moves and any voice coming out from them .
    HOW do you feel when you put yourself in their situations? How do you think about the world? You still are happy or natural about west was/is silence about what happened to you? and even their aid of the Genocide?

indeed the worse fact is that this is documented and filmed about ONLY Halabja! while in their History, Kurds suffered so much more times of being Mass Killed & Genocided and force migrations and banning of their any points of Their Ancient cultures like language customs and clothes. Genocides of Kurds in Fascist Turkey, Assad's Familyand Syria in General. and also oppression of Kurds in Iran. >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_genocide (this is very very few Documented and Researched)
    i dont think any nation or ethnic has suffered all this misfortunes, calamities and disasters in Human History!

I had much, much to tell, but not in this post nor in any long texts or even Videos can really show and make you understand what really happened and how really people Suffered.

So its yours importance to humanity and how much you care and call yourself as “Human” because there are very lots of things and events that Yours and (Controlled) World Media “Don’t Care” or simply “Covers” the Crime because they have hands in it too. but a single American soldier's death will be in first titles.
    So its yours how much you really believe your claim of Democracy, Humanity, Care for the world you live in it. so its yours duty then to research more in internet and archives or anywhere anyway to understand the depth of the tragic and violation of human rights. The simple rights that many ethnics & nations were/are banned and divested from them.

So please search for more links videos and images. Because its not like Holocust that the world support it at any cost to be full known. It was but covered from the world and no one to support it, and even somehow against being world wide. I said, its your Humanitarian Duty …. Rest is up to yours.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bi31WPiCMAA3I_I.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	12509
    Last edited by Hamburger; 03-18-2014 at 17:38.

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: !! The Worst Nasty Holocust ---- Genocide and The Mass Killings of Halabja 1988 !

I should have known it was another KurdishWhatever avatar.

ignorelist++
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Default Re: !! The Worst Nasty Holocust ---- Genocide and The Mass Killings of Halabja 1988 !

Quote Originally Posted by rvg View Post
    I should have known it was another KurdishWhatever avatar.

ignorelist++
    so your jew if you defend jews genocide?!
    no im a german but i have many Kurdish Friends in Germany as there are 1 million & 500 thousand Kurds in Germany.

you even did not read the Article. so please do not Spam.
    with respects.

HopeLess From Humanity a World Member Empire*Of*Media's Avatar

oh what a shame of me!! i should have done this myslef!!
    i am very a shamed now.......

but i will thank you alot. dont mind spamers and haters and supporters of Cruelty. they are just in this world because the world should now difference between bad and good.
    thanks again i will post some replies later about this. but im very depressed too. i.........
    anyway Thanks.

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

If Turkey sees itself as the recipient of the Ottoman Empire, it should immediately restore southern Thrace to Bulgaria, Constantinople to Greece and the lands south of Anatolia to the Kurdish people. If they don't see themselves as the legal recipient of the Ottoman empire, then they should not have any claims on Cyprus and a number of other disputed territories.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    If Turkey sees itself as the recipient of the Ottoman Empire, it should immediately restore southern Thrace to Bulgaria, Constantinople to Greece...
    Are there any notable numbers of Bulgarians or Greeks still living there?
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by KurdishSpartakus View Post
    oh what a shame of me!! i should have done this myslef!!
    i am very a shamed now.......

but i will thank you alot. dont mind spamers and haters and supporters of Cruelty. they are just in this world because the world should now difference between bad and good.
    thanks again i will post some replies later about this. but im very depressed too. i.........
    anyway Thanks.
    do not be ashamed! we are all human in this world! as i said to think about Jewish Holocust you dont need to be a jew! so this Thread and subject should not only be posted by a Kurd!

we are all humans and all its events and history and suffers and happiness must have Importance to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    If Turkey sees itself as the recipient of the Ottoman Empire, it should immediately restore southern Thrace to Bulgaria, Constantinople to Greece and the lands south of Anatolia to the Kurdish people. If they don't see themselves as the legal recipient of the Ottoman empire, then they should not have any claims on Cyprus and a number of other disputed territories.
    indeed your right! but Turks are super racists! all of them! i know much of them in Germany! and the sad matter is that USA & EU is supporting Turkey to kill them and ban Kurdish Rights. dont know why?

and you forgot ARMENIANS!! despite they Mass Killed too much of Armenians (and Kurds)

but dear sir Myth, i did not see so much relevance of this thread with Turkish Problem. indeed they too are in part of Kurdish genocide, but i specificly wanted to show the Halabja Genocide and not even the whole Iraqi Kurdish Genocide as Halabja is more Symbolic and Documented.
    but anyway thanks.
    Last edited by Hamburger; 03-18-2014 at 16:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburger View Post
    do not be ashamed! we are all human in this world! as i said to think about Jewish Holocust you dont need to be a jew! so this Thread and subject should not only be posted by a Kurd!

we are all humans and all its events and history and suffers and happiness must have Importance to us.

indeed your right! but Turks are super racists! all of them! i know much of them in Germany! and the sad matter is that USA & EU is supporting Turkey to kill them and ban Kurdish Rights. dont know why?

and you forgot ARMENIANS!! despite they Mass Killed too much of Armenians (and Kurds)

but dear sir Myth, i did not see so much relevance of this thread with Turkish Problem. indeed they too are in part of Kurdish genocide, but i specificly wanted to show the Halabja Genocide and not even the whole Iraqi Kurdish Genocide as Halabja is more Symbolic and Documented.
    but anyway thanks.
    YES! for all you said thanks
    thats why i Love REAL Germans and Swedish!

but dear Hamburger can i have your permission in Copying it to other websites?!

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

Posting style very much like KurdishSpartacus. Could it be...

YES! for all you said thanks
    thats why i Love REAL Germans and Swedish!

but dear Hamburger can i have your permission in Copying it to other websites?!
    Sure. but i think my texts do not deserve for that great Disaster as its much more horrible than my article.

i just want administrator, that i post a copy of this in Monastery, as its both history and Political and world matter. and some dont come to backroom as they do not attend to Political things but Historical more. and its less known Genocide.so may I?

and People i really want to know how do you feel about this calamity?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    i dont have any idea why you have hostility with KurdishSpartakus, and i dont care.

really you cant understand of the horribleness and tragic about this? or you dont have feelings?!

please instead of attending to useless things, stick to the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    I'm not sure which one is worse:

1. Kurdishspartakus has made a second account, and carries on a conversation between himself and himself.
    2. There is more than one person with Kurdishspartakus' posting and writing style in this world...

Anyway, on topic:

1. You claim the gassing of the kurds is an event not well-known. This is absolute rubbish. "Everyone" knows about Desert Storm, especially on a wargame forum.
    2. You mention the armenian genocide... But neglect to tell us that they were killed by Kurds.

EDIT: Oh, and: "i dont think any nation or ethnic has suffered all this misfortunes, calamities and disasters in Human History!"

The Jews say hi.
    Last edited by HoreTore; 03-18-2014 at 16:48.
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Members thankful for this post (5):

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

I'm a hostile person by nature.

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post

1. Kurdishspartakus has made a second account, and carries on a conversation between himself and himself.
    2. There is more than one person with Kurdishspartakus' posting and writing style in this world...

Anyway, on topic:

1. You claim the gassing of the kurds is an event not well-known. This is absolute rubbish. "Everyone" knows about Desert Storm, especially on a wargame forum.
    2. You mention the armenian genocide... But neglect to tell us that they were killed by Kurds.
    anyone should be like you huh?!!

1. thats Arabic Iraq! the Persian gulf war has nothing to do with Kurds but a matter between Saddam & USA & Kuwait! kurds only got advantage of it.

2.they were calledby JIHAD and thats Islamic matter not Kurdish! and they were mercenaries of Turks and unfortunately! but after then Kurds asked forgiveness from Armenians and they did too! you with your hatred can not provoke hostilities between Kurds & Armenians you schismatic!

and now showed you that you dont care for GENOCIDE! but because your being taught to only care for Holocust and nothing more! im sorry for your close minded and Fascist-Imperialist Believes.

this is my last reply to you in this thread. i see you want to infect this thread too with your lies and hatred. and luring the thread to what you like and some like yours go your way! your professional in this i see!

KurdishSpartakus,
    and all who are having "Conflict" than "Discussion".

here is Genocide Thread with some terrible events. instead of views about this Disaster, you are quarelling with each other! i have not seen any forum like here. that's really bad.

KurdishSpartakus, let me tell you something, you can not change the world. no one can. this world is running by strange things good and bad. the bad is very more. so instead of moaning raise yourself. raise yourself in a level that you then can have logical and rational discussions with "Logical and Rational" Persons.

anyway. lets not go off post and off thread again. stick to the thread.
    with respects, Thanks...

anyone should be like you huh?!!

1. thats Arabic Iraq! the Persian gulf war has nothing to do with Kurds but a matter between Saddam & USA & Kuwait! kurds only got advantage of it.

2.they were calledby JIHAD and thats Islamic matter not Kurdish! and they were mercenaries of Turks and unfortunately! but after then Kurds asked forgiveness from Armenians and they did too! you with your hatred can not provoke hostilities between Kurds & Armenians you schismatic!

and now showed you that you dont care for GENOCIDE! but because your being taught to only care for Holocust and nothing more! im sorry for your close minded and Fascist-Imperialist Believes.

this is my last reply to you in this thread. i see you want to infect this thread too with your lies and hatred. and luring the thread to what you like and some like yours go your way! your professional in this i see!
    lol. You know, there was a while ago when I thought I may have been to harsh with you, and that I should give you a break. Thank you for proving that I was spot on in my initial impression of you.

As for your points...
    1. Yes, Desert Storm was carried out in the south. Still, the gassing of the Kurds in the aftermath of the world, coupled with the US non-interference, is extremely well known. Noone who watched TV in the 6 months prior to the 2003 invasion could avoid hearing about that event. It was all over the news. This event was painted as one of the wrongs Bush jr. would set straight, by finally overthrowing Saddam.
    2. lol yeah, "we didn't mean to kill them good sir, honest! We's just foolin' around, that's all!" You might be able to pull that one off in kindergarden, but fortunately the rest of the world doesn't work like that. You want to exonorate the Kurds for their part in massacring the Armenians, while simultanously attacking American foreign policy as imperialist swinedogs? Sorry, doesn't work like that.

Your belief that I only care about the Holocaust is absurd. Enjoy your delusions.

And seek medical assistance.

lol. You know, there was a while ago when I thought I may have been to harsh with you, and that I should give you a break. Thank you for proving that I was spot on in my initial impression of you.

As for your points...
    1. Yes, Desert Storm was carried out in the south. Still, the gassing of the Kurds in the aftermath of the world, coupled with the US non-interference, is extremely well known. Noone who watched TV in the 6 months prior to the 2003 invasion could avoid hearing about that event. It was all over the news. This event was painted as one of the wrongs Bush jr. would set straight, by finally overthrowing Saddam.
    2. lol yeah, "we didn't mean to kill them good sir, honest! We's just foolin' around, that's all!" You might be able to pull that one off in kindergarden, but fortunately the rest of the world doesn't work like that. You want to exonorate the Kurds for their part in massacring the Armenians, while simultanously attacking American foreign policy as imperialist swinedogs? Sorry, doesn't work like that.

Your belief that I only care about the Holocaust is absurd. Enjoy your delusions.

Sir what did i said in post #15? please stop it. and consider this that a Kurds like KurdishSpartakus or those Kurds in Armenian Genocide, does not represent the whole Kurdish Society and Culture and History.

its like this that you say because there some Nazis were German so we must Execute all Germans!
    i see you only want to rush toward anything Kurdish because of one man here! if this continues i will report you. because its only insults and nothing more.
    the Islamic Issue is Separate with Kurdish Issue in Kurdistan's History. if Kurds were like other Muslims like Arabs. they wold have suicide bombers and terrorists which are born to kill. so we see this very different in Kurdistan's Islam. German Archealogists call Kurds as The Most "Light" muslims in the Islamic World. i really dont call them muslims as they never speak of it when your with them like Christians & Jews & Atheists too. unlike Turks and Arabs and other Muslims. we see the most peaceful land in the whole middle east is Kurdistan Region of Iraq.SO?

HoreTore sir, please stop taking Negative points in matters you have strange hatred. all those texts you only see one sentence of it while you did not say anything about this genocide. so this is negativism. i dont know your too much negativist or you only do that for KurdishSpartakus because his believes does not have yours. i dont call you or him dumb or any kind of this, but only misunderstandings. and some mistakes indeed.

but i only ask you one thing i said in the first post:
    The little children see their Home Destroyed or Razed, and Father & Mother, Brothers and Sisters, even their pets, Relatives, fell without any moves and any voice coming out from them .
    HOW do you feel when you put yourself in their situations? How do you think about the world? You still are happy or natural about west was/is silence about what happened to you? and even their aid of the Genocide?
    it seems you like the people to be slaughtered because they speak the language of one man here like KurdishSpartakus? yes?!

so please i beg all, post about the thread not your conflicts with a kurdish user here. i request it from you all.

now stick the thread and tell us about your feelings.
    Last edited by Hamburger; 03-18-2014 at 17:28.

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

As for your points...

Further reinforces my view that we shouldn't have gone back into Iraq in 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Further reinforces my view that we shouldn't have gone back into Iraq in 2003.
    it had both Positive and Negative points for The US Policies of Middle East.

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

it had both Positive and Negative points for The US Policies of Middle East.
    Negative consequences:
    Further provokes the jihadis
    Costs a hell of a lot of money and blood
    Makes the US look like warmongerers

Positive consequences:
    Makes the Kurds friendly...oh hang on, can I put this in the negative category?

Maybe we should open up a kurdish sub-forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    Maybe we should open up a kurdish sub-forum...
    That will require more alter egos.

they wold have suicide bombers and terrorists which are born to kill.
    Hello there.

it seems you like the people to be slaughtered because they speak the language of one man here like KurdishSpartakus?
    This is plain nonsense.

The reason I didn't comment on much of the OP is because I disagree with its premise. You state that the Kurdish genocide is forgotten and unknown in the west. In my opinion, that's extremely far from the truth.
    Last edited by HoreTore; 03-18-2014 at 18:38.

It's not a widely-known fact that holocusts are even more dangerous than their cousins, locusts. Instead of being sent down on earth by God to punish the Egyptians by eating their crops, the holocusts would take away their money. Hence, the old saying:

Bro-locusts before ho-locusts.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Members thankful for this post (4):

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You are more correct than you give yourself credit for.

As a note:
    Signing up on multiple accounts is actually against the rules of the forum, and you could make it less obvious with the abominable writing-style and thank-spanking yourself.

I see no reason not to lock the thread and any others.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."