Butcher of Blaviken Member Jiub's Avatar

Default Re: Restless crowns: forging empires [Late era -Skip a few]

Hungary
    Attached Files Attached Files

TO!

Guys, as an advice I'm telling you to play in time because we have someone here who's watching us. S(onnet)AURON, THE GREAT EYE(s) is watching us all the time. Good luck !

Of course we will, cuz we all red the opening page and the intro that was made by invicta after what we, by our own free will and admission to the set rules/goals, joined into makeing of this HS. So we, as responsible and conscious persons, will stay consistent with what is good (good in it's hmm... highest term, that is... the good it's self) and keep track on our time and play if we can. If we can't respect the terms we agreed on, we must take appropriate steps, or suffer the consequences.

where is VIpman!!!!! he must play in half an hour! @Vipman!!!!!!!!!!!! just look how many exclamations marks i put here for you!!!!!!
    also @ebs is offline , his PC is broken

So they can't subb each other right now.
    Admin will be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonno View Post
    So they can't subb each other right now.
    Admin will be needed.
    yep , he can play in the morning before the Venetians. the re is another 12 hours of Core time

Quote Originally Posted by yuonyuon View Post
    also @ebs is offline , his PC is broken
    How do you know that?
    Are you sure about it?

Quote Originally Posted by sonnet View Post
    How do you know that?
    Are you sure about it?
    Yes, his video card was spoiled.

Yea my video card its dead(again).. but today I will buy new one so I hope I will ready for tonight...

AAAAAARGHHHHH Damn it I forgot

I'm on it now :(

Quote Originally Posted by ebs View Post
    Yea my video card its dead(again).. but today I will buy new one so I hope I will ready for tonight...
    Doesn't your pc hasve an integrated vga?
    Since battles can't be played and thus it's only the map, your integrated vga (if you have one) should be able to handle the game (probably slower, but for 1-2 turns you should be fine_)
    Most of the cpu not older than 3 years have an integrated vga in the cpu.
    And for older platforms, usually the mainboard might have an integrated vga depending on the chipset.

You probably know all this, but I'm saying it just in case.

Yea I have integrated on mainboard but I must buy new one couse we have another 2 HS where I must playing today.. normally I will buy almost new PC.. new CPU (I3 4150) new mainboard (asrock b85 killer) Video card (palit gt640 1gb gddr5) and more RAM.. I think its enough for total war games and fifa :)

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    AAAAAARGHHHHH Damn it I forgot

I'm on it now :(
    There's no absolution for you, only pain and suffering. Take thoes two stacks from him, especially the one that goes for Stettin.

Quote Originally Posted by ebs View Post
    Yea I have integrated on mainboard but I must buy new one couse we have another 2 HS where I must playing today.. normally I will buy almost new PC.. new CPU (I3 4150) new mainboard (asrock b85 killer) Video card (palit gt640 1gb gddr5) and more RAM.. I think its enough for total war games and fifa :)
    Unless you have some specific requirements, and if you're interested in not wasting money, if I were you I'd buy this :
    -http://geizhals.at/eu/intel-pentium-g3258-anniversary-edition-bx80646g3258-a1119927.html
    and this one
    -http://geizhals.at/eu/asrock-z97m-anniversary-a1132908.html

The CPU can be overclocked easily to 4.5ghz (it's a special model) and you might get in many games better performances than not with a lower clocked quadcore. And 99% it'll be much faster then the cpu you intend to buy.

The motherboard, is a "cheap" motherboard, but it mounts the new z97 chipset.
    That's important because it'll be guaranteed to be compatible with next cpu-generation "broadwell". So you get this couple now, and say in 2 years you might upgrade just the cpu with a quadcore (or even 3 years, waiting to get a cheap used cpu).

About the vga: getting a used vga usually the most cost-effective solution.
    I got a old 560ti gtx for 50 euro about a month ago on a buy-sell used stuff forum. And that'd be much faster than the vga you'd buy.

But if you want to buy new, the card you wanna buy, will limit the rest of your configuration.
    Save on the cpu like I indicated you, and get this more expansive vga (with the money you saved on the gpu):
    http://geizhals.at/eu/point-of-view-...-a1125845.html
    It'll be a whole different league.
    Last edited by sonnet; 07-11-2014 at 11:33.

Member thankful for this post:

Jiub 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/37...C_Venice_3.rar

Edit @sonnet so the schedule remains or it's changed because we started on a different day? Is my turn supposed to come on wednesday-sunday or did it change to thursday-monday or something?
    Last edited by Vipman; 07-11-2014 at 11:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/37...C_Venice_3.rar

Edit @sonnet so the schedule remains or it's changed because we started on a different day? Is my turn supposed to come on wednesday-sunday or did it change to thursday-monday or something?
    @Vipman Your schedule is on Thursday-Sunday like last week and will always the same (so that you might plan things ahead). We started on a different day (one turn ahead) but as we had the issues with Venetian turn, this day was lost and if Core-i7 manage to play his save today we should still be on time.

Players are due only in the days and time they're scheduled to play. But since we have one day off, if players are free, they should keep playing as we might get more turns or that will give extra time to players who might have issues.

So if your turn becomes available on Wednesday, if you can play it, then pls play it asap to facilitate the HS and the player who comes after you (who might need more time)
    Otherwise you have time until Thursday at the specified time.
    Last edited by sonnet; 07-11-2014 at 12:00.

WARRRRRRR

Since HRE denied our request. We the Venetian have no choice. For our people's sake, for our kingdom, War declared on HRE. No more peace, no more coward.
    THEY MUST LEAVE ITALIA NOW!

Genoa is under siege. A German army in near Venice was defeated. My army near Zagreb was defeated. screenshots later.

the save sent via pm.

Actually, puny dodge had a choice (several) and it was offered to you... it didn't even included backstabing, Mine well at least political rival, France as you suggested last year. It was a solid offer, that will go public if you deny righteousness of the made offer.
    And now you broke our official agreement for what? If you want to win this war, France will have to do the same, while Hungary will have to stop with the campaign against Poland to help you.
    Foolish move.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonno View Post
    Actually, puny dodge had a choice (several) and it was offered to you... it didn't even included backstabing, Mine well at least political rival, France as you suggested last year. It was a solid offer, that will go public if you deny righteousness of the made offer.
    And now you broke our official agreement for what? If you want to win this war, France will have to do the same, while Hungary will have to stop with the campaign against Poland to help you.
    Foolish move.
    All we want is to unite Italia. But, you denied to give me back the city of Bologna. What worst is you even attacked the papal states. To unite Italia, to protect his holiness the pope, now I have no choice. I'm sorry I cant keep our nap agreement.

BTW, where is screenshots folder?
    Last edited by Core-i7-inside; 07-11-2014 at 17:39.

Venice starts the first real war of the HS and is the first to be added to the Black List of unreliable players.

This should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Emproment View Post
    Venice starts the first real war of the HS and is the first to be added to the Black List of unreliable players.

This should be interesting.
    Well I was waiting for the SS to see if that was a prank

Norway needs subbing @Core-i7-inside or @Gaius Octavius Caesar or maybe even @Myth

Norway subbed by an enemy of his ally. Kiev is up next.
    A Danish city is under siege. nothing important happened.
    save : https://www.mediafire.com/?54hra377una1wil

PS. for some reasons I can't login to Photobucket. ss will be up later.

Moors up @ebs

Quote Originally Posted by Core-i7-inside View Post
    All we want is to unite Italia. But, you denied to give me back the city of Bologna. What worst is you even attacked the papal states. To unite Italia, to protect his holiness the pope, now I have no choice. I'm sorry I cant keep our nap agreement.

You, puny dodge, are not sorry, cuz if you really felt like that you would accept the proposal I made since it was a solid proposal.
    You, puny dodge, wanted to unite Italy by not attacking corrupted Pope that uses false documents to keep his unGodly state and keeps two very important cities in the middle of the Italy. LIE. You are as corrupted as the Pope is. There fore you will be purged by proper judicial examination.
    I denied you the "gift" of Bologna in exchange for help in fight against France, early and late stage, that you offered... and offered you a proper, rightful, exchange for Italian city/ies.

Pleas stop with the repeating the same thing over and over, Emperor dosn't have time to deal with lies, he has to plan his next move.

Thanks for subbing Core, i told you that i will need subbing 100% this turn. I just got back this evening.

Ebs can't play yet and requested a last minute subbing:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?1o2t1voftpg1m5k

Save reposted as per request

Master of the Universe Member LooseCannon1's Avatar

I wanted to post something cute but I'm too tired. Instead you get Turks! Up!

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast