Thread: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- Moving Back

Default IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- Moving Back

As everyone is aware not too long ago some German Lawyers came and decided that we could not operate any Westeros or Song of Ice and Fire material in the TWC Forum. Due to this the Westeros Hotseating Community had to take refuge in TWC sister site (The Org)where we were gracefully welcomed in. Over the past month hotseating has continued in this forum under the guidance of the moderators here and the Gaming Staff.

Today I bring word that the German lawyers have back down due to the efforts of Tincow (a member who is based here) we thank him with much regards and we are very grateful for his help :)

Furthermore as everyone is aware in Dux leave of absence he past down his role as leader to both Drakerox and I. From this, the GS and I announce that we will be moving back to our Original home at TWC. This decision was not easy seeing that The Org went out of their way to establish us here which we all owe a great debt to. However this decision was not decided on my own but which I consulted with the other GS members we decided to move back home where Westeros Hotsetaing all started.

The officially move move back date is the 5th of July. This gives us time so that some hotseats can operate properly and that the GS can clean out the old forum (Like threads and finished Hotseats).

As this decision comes, on behalf of the GS and the Westeros Community I like to thank The Org and its moderators for their generous open arms on welcoming us. We are forever grateful and we will not forget what you done for us.
    Last edited by Ice Eyes; 06-23-2014 at 04:11.

Members thankful for this post (5):

Los Pollos Hermanos Member Uriyaca's Avatar

Default Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- Moving Back

Yay! But I say we move back right now....

need time uri to do so. GS are cleaning out old forum and updating the hotseats. We could possible be done before the 5th of July, i'll let everyone know.

Part-Time Polemic Senior Member ICantSpellDawg's Avatar

Yay Tincow!
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -Eric "George Orwell" Blair

"If the policy of the government, upon vital questions affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court...the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having to that extent practically resigned the government into the hands of that eminent tribunal."
    (Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, 1861).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

@Myth and @Nightbringer, in the name of the whole Westeros Hotseating Community, I would like to thank you guys for receiving us here with open arms when we most needed, this community owes alot to you guys. Even with the quick move we did it was very tough to keep all hotseats alive, so I couldn't imagine what would happen if we had stayed one or more weeks without a place. With this said, I would like again to thank you guys, you surely have good friends on TWC!

Member thankful for this post:

Strategist and Storyteller Senior Member Myth's Avatar

pop back any time.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Members thankful for this post (2):

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Yes, please feel welcome to stick around here as well if you would like. I'm glad we could provide a shelter during rough times. :)
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    Yes, please feel welcome to stick around here as well if you would like. I'm glad we could provide a shelter during rough times. :)
    We and I personally will never forget the support and shelter that you's have provided us. We are forever grateful, now and then pop in at TWC and come and battle there :)

Guys its time to return home. All saves and progress will be moved back to TWC from this day onwards. May i ask that non TWC members sign up and continue hotseatinf in TWC, The official move is now underway. Once again Thankyou for having us here and again we will not forget this and we are forever grateful.