Thread: *SUBMOD* Positive Character Traits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default *SUBMOD* Positive Character Traits

Note This is for EB2 version 1 only

This mod is designed to make generals easier to develop and have more positive character traits. I have altered many values in the file but it needs a lot of testing. I have tried the file myself and have suffered no CTD's but it is still very much a beta and needs testing deep into a campaign to see if I have gone too far or not far enough. The main areas I have worked on are loyalty and generalship and also some admin skills.
    Its save game compatable
    Hope it works for ya
    Goth
    p.s back up your original export_descr_character_traits file just in case

export_descr_character_traits.rar

On a side note I really have to take my hat off to the guys or guy who created the character traits file, having edited it and seen the vastness and complexity of it I am in awe at the vast amount of work that has gone in to create it.

**** To be honest guys you need to stop using this mod, I think the team have updated and fixed many of the problems with low loyalty plus there could be a problem with compatabilty with 2.01. I made this for version 1 of the beta and it is out of date now if you know different post and let me know. ****
    Last edited by Goth47; 09-21-2014 at 08:07.

Members thankful for this post (8):

+ Show/Hide List

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: *SUBMOD* Positive Character Traits

Moving to submod section
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!

Member thankful for this post:

Moros 

Installed. Thank you very much!

Terrible Tactician Member Shadowwalker's Avatar

Thanks a lot!
    I started a new campaign (Carthage this time) with this submod and the new AI beta and it's really nice to see some of my generals actually get a command star or some influence.
    Much appreciated!

I still am struggling with loyalty, although the situation seems to have improved a bit - mainly because I still have no idea what influences a chars' loyalty. Granting them governorship over the capital and/or having them in the same army as the faction leader seems to have no positive influence so far.
    Finished EB Campaigns: Kart-Hadast 1.0/1.2 | Pontos 1.1 | Arche Seleukeia 1.2 | Hayasdan 1.2 | Sab'yn 1.2 | Makedonia 1.2 (Alex)
    Lost Campaigns (1.2, Alex. exe): Getai | Sab'Yn
    Ongoing campaigns (1.2): SPQR (110 BC) | Sab'yn (217 BC) | Pontos (215 BC)
    from Populus Romanus

"The state of human ethics can be summarized in two sentences: We ought to. But we don't." (Tucholsky)

Goth47 

I altered loyalty a bit more than I was comfortable with to be honest, because I didnt want to go to the other extreme. If you keep playing and still notice little loyalty please keep me informed and I will revise loyalty even further for the next release.
    Many thanks
    Goth

Moros 

I noticed that all the guys that are offered as potentional husbands now are Sharp/Charismatic/Vigorous. is this intended or just a conicidence?