I have started to write things, in gibberish form of course, just for something to do and perhaps even clear my mind. I would like to share its ongoing sage.

Here is the first entry:

Is it possible to see beyond the limitations of your mind? If a man is to wonder whether what he sees is real or not, shall the two become confused or clarified? Echoes of spite that flutter on the wind like yellowed leaves from an oak tree long since felled or strange visions of pasts never known or even existing but only to the raving mad man who has had more spirits then he needs to consume. Shall it be a forever, this heavily medicated reality that only seems to deepen into a strange cognizant senility or perhaps even a fugue, whereas the life that which is far more livable, yes, even tangible is the one most visited but never remembered due to the intoxication of pleasantries available in a visible memory, perhaps, remembered in a safe, dark place whence the refuse of the forgotten is collected and never removed. Slowly piling up in a heap of stench and decay, to smother he, but then again, unfortunate or not, not to smother he, for he lives forever. In the past, in that forgotten fugue, in what some might call any plethora of words to show that there is a way out, that there is peace and solitude to be had with a life that passes more quickly than the one day visit of a memory due to a sip of something unsavory. I say nay to that sip, good sir, I say nay to that pure virtue I see at story time before I slip off into a restless night, where the nightmares of what awaits when I awake spin the mind into an intricate web of the unprovable, unattainable and so wanted capture of something other than a dream. With dawn, gone are the days of former enlightened days, filled with virility and beautiful faces that spoke in truths and with affection. Gone are the days when freedom was nothing more than a trip to the red maple down the street, or to a sanctuary of fondness that but spoke with an ambient quiet that all pains could be soothed but for the time where it embraced me and put me to its breast. Ah, do I dare proceed? …

It wasn't meant to be particularly publish worthy. Just to pass some time. :)