Hi,

Please let me first congratulate the EB II team for the excellent job!

I have just started the game and I have started playing with Baktria. When I interact with other factions through diplomacy I cannot ask for money: I may choose to ask for "Regular tribute", set the tribute and periods, but when I confirm money and periods, they don't appear at the negotiations at all, it is if I have asked nothing. Asking for a single payment is the same, it doesn't appear at all. On the other hand, asking for map info is working fine. I have checked if someone else has reported such a problem, but I found nothing, excuse me if the problem is already reported/resolved.

Another minor problem I have encountered is the following. After playing a few custom battles, I moved to the campaign menu to read the descriptions of the factions. After choosing the 7th or 8th faction to read the description, the game crashed. It has happened quite few times, since I tried to see if it is actually a recurring problem.

I would also like to ask where we can find the loading screens with the coins and the depictions of warriors, along with the quotes, they are very nice, I really enjoy the loading periods now :)

Thank you very much again!