Yeah, so just by looking at the map of member countries on Wikipedia, one can easily tell that all the righteous peaceful countries of the world are members of the ICC while the ones which constantly start wars and cause other kinds of troubles are not (yellow or red).

So now the Palestinians joined the ICC and the ICC had the idea that maybe there was something worthy of investigation in their area, suspecting war criminals on both sides. Please note that I said both sides, both is the important word. Let me bold it: both

Now one of the parties it wants to have a look at is not a signatory, it's a country called Israel, you may have heard of it. This country now has an issue with the court and asked many of the members to stop funding the court in response. The only reason I can think of is that they fear some things might be exposed that they do not want to be exposed.

It's hilarious, I know, but I wanted to share it with everyone.

Link: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0KR06720150118

"We will demand of our friends in Canada, in Australia and in Germany simply to stop funding it," he told Israel Radio. Officials told Reuters the lobbying effort would also target Japan, whose Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is visiting Israel.

"This body represents no one. It is a political body," Lieberman said, adding that he would raise the matter with visiting Canadian counterpart John Baird on Sunday.
You may think what you want of that court, but this is just ridiculous.
I really hope they won't convince a single country and everybody tells them to bugger off.