Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: IMMIGRATION thread

Default Re: Austria, NO!! Austria, staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!! Germany, WTF??? Italy WTF? Greec

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvs Vallindervs Calicvla View Post
    Denmark has effective closed its border with Germany: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34203366
    Bravo Denmark. They actually grew a pair and asserted their right to control who gets into their country and who doesn't. Still, the best permanent way of stopping the avalanche is to put the end to the gravy train of social welfare. Enough with the handholding and the handouts. Among the newcomers the industrious ones with the drive to succeed will succeed. Others will sink into the pits and to hell with them. I have zero respect, zero compassion and put zero value on the lives of able bodied men who come to a given country just so that they can sit on their asses and collect unemployment benefits. It's not a religious or a cultural thing: those men are a disgrace to the male gender regardless of their origin.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: Austria, NO!! Austria, staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!! Germany, WTF??? Italy WTF? Greec

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    *raises his hand*

*jumps up and down in the school bench*

I KNOW THIS ONE: It's because of a patriarchate society, isn't it???
    I quoted the relevant part below the link.

But yeah, as rvg says, if we turn our societies into patriarchate societies which are more like theirs, they may stop coming.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post

But yeah, as rvg says, if we turn our societies into patriarchate societies which are more like theirs, they may stop coming.
    And then we WIN!!

EDIT: Sarcasm.
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 09-14-2015 at 02:37.

Husar 

Addendum:

As to your last part referenced, as you referenced.:

What honest person wouldn't like to stay in the worst place possible?
    A nationalist? A patriot? A clear thinking individual?

YOU as a German still seem to bear some weight of "white mans guilt". For quite understandable reasons, I might add. But really, get over it.

I've had family in the camps, I so totally have no Grudge towards contemporary Germany because of it. Why? Because That. Is. Not. Your. Fault.

Last I tracked, this is NOT the "end of history time" where we live forever happily ever after. This is where we jumpfart to the moon, but can not afford such travels anymore...

YEY for progression since the 1950's.
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 09-10-2015 at 00:42.

A nationalist? A patriot? A clear thinking individual?
    I get the first two because they can be quite irrational, but you have to explain why it is clear thinking to stay in a rotten condition that you can hardly improve if you have alternatives? I wouldn't propose that to the CEO of a failing company if you actually want the job...

YOU as a German still seem to bear some weight of "white mans guilt". For quite understandable reasons, I might add. But really, get over it.
    If this were a game about being wrong, you'd be really good at it. One time you complain that I make too many nazi references, and then I'm too afraid of being looked at as a nazi. People who are like that don't mention Hitler usually.

As for the moon thing, yeah, can't afford that so we plan Mars colonies and asteroid mining instead...

I get the first two because they can be quite irrational, but you have to explain why it is clear thinking to stay in a rotten condition that you can hardly improve if you have alternatives? I wouldn't propose that to the CEO of a failing company if you actually want the job...
    A rotten condition is having your nation invaded and your women mass-raped...

A rotten condition is when the damn AMBULANCE start to ask for strategical units.

For me personally, I don't exactly cherish that foreigners burned 16 of my neighbours cars the other week.

If this were a game about being wrong, you'd be really good at it.
    You know, this is the UMPTENTH time you accuse me of losing discussions. Last real heart-to-heart we had ended with me posting "/Thread won", and there were no replies from you after that.

Wanna come at me, BRAH!! If so, stop nilly-willy and make a damn point.

One time you complain that I make too many nazi references, and then I'm too afraid of being looked at as a nazi. People who are like that don't mention Hitler usually.
    No, it's not just "one time" I have argued with you about the non-existent third Reich!!

My point now, and as always, is that you, as a German, seem to have some flagellant trauma about it. Still, eventhough you actually have had nothing to do with it.

If I would command you to SIT, would you? My dog sure does, but what I am afraid is that you would too, without the deeper understanding between master/dog.

As for the moon thing, yeah, can't afford that so we plan Mars colonies and asteroid mining instead...
    Yeah, not keeping up with science since the 1950's have you?

The people in the field, quite bright minds I might add, are like SCREAMING.

How's that Mars colony of yours coming of, btw? Feel like you won the argument?

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

If this were a game about being wrong, you'd be really good at it. One time you complain that I make too many nazi references, and then I'm too afraid of being looked at as a nazi. People who are like that don't mention Hitler usually.

To be fair, Husar, I'm pretty sure it was me who accused you of making too many Nazi references.

Now, I realise that to you Kad and I may have blurred into a single entity but we're actually two separate people, and we probably disagree on as much as we agree.

I also complained about you being dismissive.

So.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

To be fair, Husar, I'm pretty sure it was me who accused you of making too many Nazi references.
    Because it's impossible that you both did?

I also complained about you being dismissive.
    I used to be way too defensive until I figured I can just respond in kind at times. Makes some people angry though if you treat them the way they treat you.

Because it's impossible that you both did?

I used to be way too defensive until I figured I can just respond in kind at times. Makes some people angry though if you treat them the way they treat you.
    And you do a jolly good work, mate :D
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 09-10-2015 at 02:55. Reason: removed the edited

Husar 

PVC, the Germanic migrations contributed to the end of Roman power because decentralization attended their incorporation. So the point is not just the presence of the refugees, or even of the lack of a systematic EU policy toward them, but what the latter really indicates about the strength of the central EU authority vis-a-vis the attitudes of nations and national governments. Let's invite Putin to be emergency dictator of the EU; we can check back in after 5 years. Putin, or Merkel, at any rate.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Husar 

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    PVC, the Germanic migrations contributed to the end of Roman power because decentralization attended their incorporation. So the point is not just the presence of the refugees, or even of the lack of a systematic EU policy toward them, but what the latter really indicates about the strength of the central EU authority vis-a-vis the attitudes of nations and national governments. Let's invite Putin to be emergency dictator of the EU; we can check back in after 5 years. Putin, or Merkel, at any rate.
    I think we might have differing history books...

First of all, the option is not Putin or Merkel, there sure are third and fourth options.

Secondly, the Roman Empire, by and large, civilized Europe. Not without false steps, blood, toil, you know... ... .. All of those things that make a civilization just that.

It's vehemently false, to blaim the fall of the Roman Empire on the Germanics. If you look at the several hundred years of history of the Roman Empire, you will see that they actually more worked in the way of: "Move in, and have the enemy join your legions".

Cooperation at first, iron fist if it didn't work.

And I know the history books love the "when it didn't work", but hey. Let's remember they didn't build the damn ROMAN EMPIRE because they were stupid.

The Roman Empire, father of the western civilization, basically went under the last time Europe had a influence of non-Europeans like now.

I think it is referred to as "The Dark Ages" or something like that.

With that said, I am of course SO happy to invite our darker skinned fellow humans to my place. So what if they scream ALLAHU AKBAR at free-speech lectures at universities!!??
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 09-10-2015 at 03:15.

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    The point is thousands of Visigoths sacked Rome, then the Vandals sacked and half-ruined Carthage whilst the Huns raided the Danube and destroyed the manufacturing capacity, plus all the other disasters the Germanics inflicted.

Now, to be fair, the if the Empire had not suffered such internal upheaval this would not have been so much of a problem but the fact remains that the Vandals took Africa, the Visigoths took Spain, the Franks took Gaul and finally Odoacer took Italy.

These men arrived within the Empire fleeing the Huns, the Romans moved them around because they didn't know what to do with them and one by one each group of "refugees" revolted and took a part of the Empire for themselves. They were able to do this because they were far more bellicose than the Roman civilians.

Default Re: Immigrants getting free ride through Europe

If my understanding is correct, European governments seem to be following the pattern of decentralization by giving immigrants semi-autonomy in their ghettos and neighborhoods. Or maybe this is just nonsense I read from the sun.

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

Default Re: Immigrants getting free ride through Europe

"So what if they scream ALLAHU AKBAR at free-speech lectures at universities!!??" If I have to believe the news from Yahoo that is so reliable on Putin, Russian Bombers and Russia, they are actually converting "en masse" to Christianity when they arrived.
    Plus, I do think that the refugees are probably more aware of the delights of the Islamic Republic of Iraq and Levant values than the stupid born in Europe ones who join this state. And more numerous as well.
    In long term, I think they will be a big improvement in the number of atheists.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

Quote Originally Posted by Brenus View Post
    Your really think that a father will risk the life of his children and his wife just to get a better life, in the economic sense? He wanted a life.
    If refugees just wanted a life, they would stop their quest in the first place where no bombs fell. Instead, they go all the way through Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Hungary, Austria to reach the promised land of Germany. Evidently, it is more than "just a life" if they don't stay in, say, Hungary or Greece. It is the life in a richer country with free food and prospects of getting subsidies from the mellower government.

Now, I realise that to you Kad and I may have blurred into a single entity but we're actually two separate people, and we probably disagree on as much as we agree.
    Oh, come on! Next thing you will be saying is that one of you is English and another is Swedish.

These men arrived within the Empire fleeing the Huns, the Romans moved them around because they didn't know what to do with them and one by one each group of "refugees" revolted and took a part of the Empire for themselves. They were able to do this because they were far more bellicose than the Roman civilians.
    Yet the Eastern empire weathered the assault. Were its citizens different from their western counterparts in the degree of bellicoseness?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

[QUOTE=Gilrandir;2053654895]Oh, come on! Next thing you will be saying is that one of you is English and another is Swedish.\/quote]

Actually, I'm part Swedish.

Yet the Eastern empire weathered the assault. Were its citizens different from their western counterparts in the degree of bellicoseness?
    There are a number of reasons but it comes down to geography, the Rhine frontier was the one most often breached and as a result Gaul was repeatedly sacked, the Eastern Empire was also more densely populated and had shorter overall borders, making it easier to defend.

Most essentially, however, they had more cash.

A-ha!!! And you still want Husar to differentiate between you two? It is most unfair.

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

"Hungary or Greece." Great idea. Thanks to Merkel & EU henchmen, Greece got a pacquage wich means no jobs for ever and pushed Greeks to migrate, so, not really a good plan if you want to settle, and Hungary, where the President is openly xenophobic, and the economic absolutely in shamble.
    Then, Germany is not in good shape either, but they will do good with cheap labour. And it is not that far...
    "It is the life in a richer country with free food and prospects of getting subsidies from the mellower government." The German Myth is still working...
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    A-ha!
    A-ha! is Norwegian.

Members thankful for this post (6):

This reminds me of the Vietnamese refugees who rode boats to flee to the other Southeast Asian countries after the Vietnamese War. Others went further to North America, Australia, and Western Europe.

Last edited by Shaka_Khan; 09-13-2015 at 02:17.
    Wooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka_Khan View Post
    Wrote stuff
    How can south-east asian immigration by any conceivable way remind you of forced immigrations from societies at the lower end of the IQ-bell curve?
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 09-13-2015 at 02:52.

Default Sweden today (Immigration Thread, Part Tre)

The Swedish police went out with:

"No we won't keep the border, as you can not stare yourself blindly at some law"

In effect: This means they will not check identity, fingerprint, or do anything else that - you know, their job entails.

Basically, Sweden has retaliated, as a state, to the barbaric invasion.

In our "defense" though (and I use that word with the most blood drenching sarcasm I can bring) we do the same as Denmark and Germany and many others.

Sorry, only link I have is in Swedish... But it has a clip that interviews a "refugee" in english at the very start, and that alone shows that they are not refugees, but migrants. Also Google translate is your friend for the article :)

Ohhh, and it's from VERY respected media. As ALWAYS when I bring stuff.

http://www.svd.se/svensk-polis-later...ngar-fortsatta

EDIT: Should mention that it's the police OFFICIAL representative behind, not some random police officer on drugs.
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 09-13-2015 at 03:14.

Default Re: Sweden today:

Husar will surely jump in here...

Let me just remind me that:

A) His nation is turning to feces...

B) This point:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11942249_10153674349909189_8242946696802314584_o.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	16361

*don't compare problems when you don't have them, and please don't let your WWII trauma hijack political discussions 2015*
    Last edited by Kadagar_AV; 09-13-2015 at 03:50.

It's true, some societies fail really hard and then they whine about it on the internets and fail even more.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am going to start merging all these immigration threads together. Been several started this month alone, don't want them to overwhelm and take over the Backroom.
    Last edited by Beskar; 09-13-2015 at 04:09.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Takes magic wand post is gone
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-13-2015 at 08:59. Reason: editing of course

It's true, some societies fail really hard and then they whine about it on the internets and fail even more.
    Oh no....

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

That's not what I am afraid of.

White people have time, and time again proved that when push comes to shove, we bring nukes.

What I am afraid of in Sweden, is NOT that the society will collapse forever. What I am afraid of, is that the Swedish population is damn nice and friendly, eager to lend a helping hand. However, if you fail on that trust... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, last time I think it was called "the holocaust".

I'm not afraid that Swedish culture will fall in the long run, what I am AFRAID of, like actually REALLY afraid of, is what steps we in the near future will have to take to secure the survival of our culture.

Things will, as it looks, turn extremely nasty in the not so far away future. I mean, now already we have immigrants throwing hand grenades at police cars...

Eventually the Swedish people will have had enough, and I just absolutely shudder when I think about what moral rules we will have to break to secure the survival of our culture.

Heck, by the looks of it, it might get as bad as in the RVG quote in my signature. And by then, I wouldn't want to be anything but white.

DO NOT think I endorse this thought. I just describe the direction we are leaning towards. We already by 2015 have militias, that would have been unthinkable as I grew up.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

For Hussie, and anyone who wonders why I prefer blogs over 'quality media'

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven....html#comments (scroll to top)

All highly educated and in need of help.

Or perhaps just a human locust plague.
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-13-2015 at 08:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    I am going to start merging all these immigration threads together. Been several started this month alone, don't want them to overwhelm and take over the Backroom.
    That seem to have been the only sensible move Europeans made concerning the refugee problem.

Members thankful for this post (2):

So what you're saying is that the EU should colonize all the refugees in Kaliningrad?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast