Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 2439

Thread: IMMIGRATION thread

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Default Re: The Blackmail of Merkel by Erdogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs View Post
    ... Honestly Seamus, stop please stop, how can you say that? From what I gathered of your writing, that episode about assimilation sounds exactly like the NSDAB electoral programe, not at all suggesting that these are views you hold but one must be careful with the language one uses.
    Kind reguards, Legs
    Slowing the pace of immigration does not equate nativism or hate. After the 1924 law and prior to its repeal in 1970? or so, people still emigrated to the United States perfectly legally -- including my wife's parents. The goal was to slow the absorption rate, not zero it out. An influx of the new is healthy.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Talk abouf a poor example, nobody knew about nuclair bombs. Sexism in muslim culture and terrugha-mobs of amateur-gaenacogists acting like hyena's, encircling, striking, is wellknown though
    I realize that "The Queen's" is not your first language, and my knowledge of Dutch is execrable, but this was NOT your best effort at a clear post.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Member thankful for this post:

Husar 

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

It's pretty simple, Japan didn't know about atomic but Germany knows what they are importing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Terrible example because that was completely unexpected in terms of size and organization, it's a bit like saying the japanese should have built Hiroshima with nuclear bomb defense structures in mind.
    The German police prevented 9 or more islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11, don't tell me they're ignoring problems.
    They've also been talking about other problems but people tend to ignore that in favor of budget cuts until something actually happens.
    Don't tell me it's much different elsewhere or with other issue because I sort of have a list...
    Husar my problem is not that they're preempting it as much as the difference in proportion of response: all the examples you give of muslims the police confront are high damage terror plots but when it comes to lesser matters the response developes a double standard. Producing the bizzare scenario where Nationalists are reviled en mass, dealt with such strictness that a man has his property siezed for posting provocative pictures on the internet but 2000 muslim men partake in mass molestation and rape in the streets and the german government's highest priority is to avoid a backlash against the group that produced and harbours them. It makes it seem that a Muslim must be encouraging terrorism to recieve the same scrutiny that a german nationalist gathers just by shitposting.

This drive to protect one compared to the eagerness to oppress the other being especially exhasperating when the core ideologies of both are equally rehensible, equally hostile and islam is currently much more prone to violence.

But news articles don't prove anything, we need primary sources before we can believe it.
    You realy need to learn the difference between events, trends, news and opinion. Maybe then your attempts to use my arguments against me might actually work.
    The guy himself played the victim in the video but what else would he do? Talk about all the terrible things he did to deserve that?
    The article said the raids were "targeting people suspected of posting hate content on social media" which puts the limit of the "terrible things he did to deserve that" somewhat low and going by the recent german trend towards overreaction in that field, his claims towards innocuity become a lot more believable.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 09-03-2016 at 11:39.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Producing the bizzare scenario where Nationalists are reviled en mass, dealt with such strictness that a man has his property siezed for posting provocative pictures on the internet
    What is bizzare about siezing evidence?

It makes it seem that a Muslim must be encouraging terrorism to recieve the same scrutiny that a german nationalist gathers just by shitposting.
    How many of them have now been arrested? didn't the germans even track people to other countries to arrest them for the new years eve crimes.

The article said the raids were "targeting people suspected of posting hate content on social media" which puts the limit of the "terrible things he did to deserve that" somewhat low and going by the recent german trend towards overreaction in that field, his claims towards innocuity become a lot more believable.
    Jesus wept the German authorities upped their level of monitoring of these Greater Deutchland groups after death threats had been posted. The annual report from the defenders of the constitution on their monitoring runs to about 70 pages on far right threats, it has about 70 pages on the extreme left, it has about 80 on Islamists and 50 pages on other external groups present in Germany
    Why are you defending that neo nazi scumbag?

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    2000 muslim men partake in mass molestation and rape in the streets
    I thought it would've grown to 10000 and virgin sacrifices by now. You can't even depend on internet fascists any more, what is the world coming to...

Legs 

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    I thought it would've grown to 10000 and virgin sacrifices by now. You can't even depend on internet fascists any more, what is the world coming to...
    Feel free to look it up, that's just Keulen by the way. You can also easily find what the German police union has to say about it, comes down to 'we are simply not allowed to do our job'. The German police have to be figurants in the theatre of the childless mutti's barren womb.

Deutschland schaft sich ab (pun for German members)
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-04-2016 at 08:49.

childless mutti's barren womb.
    Why do you still use that white supremacist line all the time?

Do they? How could I know. It's well known that childless women go insane, you can find countless studies on that. Besides of that, it's more than likely that Merkel is the daughter of Hitler by the sister of Eva Braun who was brought to a priest and raised by him, not that that really matters, but Iam sure it matters to her even if it's not true. Just look at her facial features, 90% likely in facial recognisniotion, a lunatic in charge
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-04-2016 at 10:15.

Do they? How could I know.
    How could you not know? Is it just a phrase that sprung into your head or is it something you picked up on the internet?

It's well known that childless women go insane, you can find countless studies on that. Besides of that, it's more than likely that Merkel is the daughter of Hitler by the sister of Eva Braun who was brought to a priest and raised by him, not that that really matters, but Iam sure it matters to her even if it's not true. Just look at her facial features, 90% likely in facial recognisniotion, a lunatic in charge
    Wow , absolutely incredible, have you been taking too many drugs?

could be, but at least the suggestion makes it perfectly clear of who I'm tallking to. Hi Snowhobbit how have you have been. I already suspected it but now I am sure

It's well known that childless women go insane, you can find countless studies on that.
    Is it not the case with childless men? Or with women who have kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Do they? How could I know. It's well known that childless women go insane, you can find countless studies on that. Besides of that, it's more than likely that Merkel is the daughter of Hitler by the sister of Eva Braun who was brought to a priest and raised by him, not that that really matters, but Iam sure it matters to her even if it's not true. Just look at her facial features, 90% likely in facial recognisniotion, a lunatic in charge
    Conspiracy theories...

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Conspiracy theories...
    Of course, but compare her features, not that it really matters but it would explain her behaviour, a troubled woman who is no longer reasenable. Never noticed that stupid smile and dead eyes, she is not sane

Of course, but compare her features, not that it really matters but it would explain her behaviour, a troubled woman who is no longer reasenable. Never noticed that stupid smile and dead eyes, she is not sane
    You sound like someone who saw a ghoul in the swamps.
    I could say the same about you given your sentence structure, grammar and spelling...

You sound like someone who saw a ghoul in the swamps.
    I could say the same about you given your sentence structure, grammar and spelling...
    Do I have to be good at that, I'm not English. I can be pretty good at it when it's needed but do I really have to here. My Dutch isn't any better if I don't really care

Do I have to be good at that, I'm not English. I can be pretty good at it when it's needed but do I really have to here. My Dutch isn't any better if I don't really care
    Does Merkel have to look good to make sensible politics?

Does Merkel have to look good to make sensible politics?
    Does she either

Does she either
    Depends on what we're talking about. I like her energy politics so far.
    I think her refugee stuff was bold and brave in a way, whether it is perfect, I'm not so sure.
    To say she is crazy just because she dared something big is quite off IMO. As are all the conspiracy theories that we're getting overrun and our politicians want it or so. What would have been the sensible thing to do with these 1.5 or 2 million people while they were still in Greece? What would you propose as an alternative? And please explain why that alternative would be superior to what she did.

Making absolutily obvious that it's of no use. Kindness can be cruel youknow

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

Feel free to look it up, that's just Keulen by the way. You can also easily find what the German police union has to say about it, comes down to 'we are simply not allowed to do our job'. The German police have to be figurants in the theatre of the childless mutti's barren womb.

Deutschland schaft sich ab (pun for German members)
    I did look it up.

Of course, I mostly based my understanding of the event from the police reports, not from news articles based on Facebook hysteria.

Frags, quit whatever it is that you do, and start writing soap opera scripts for a living.
    Last edited by Sarmatian; 09-04-2016 at 21:55.

Husar 

Well it could explain her behaviour if it's actually true, she does look like him that's enough for rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Frags, quit whatever it is that you do, and start writing soap opera scripts for a living.
    ... or join Game of Thrones script gang.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Or think like Hitler would have, to preserve his bloodline. The most purest would have been Eva's Braun's sister, closest to his offspring. Not that I actually believe it but if I were Hitler I would have thought like that probably.

Frags:

He's got a point here. Using such a line once in a blue moon as sardonic humor is one thing, but adopting it regularly implies some measure of agreement.

Legs:

Again, I maintain that Frags isn't a race supremacist at all. He is an avid cultural supremacist -- but I suspect he would have no problem whatsoever with those of differing melanin content who espouse the values of Western Culture he views to be superior.

What line

edit, thx by the way SF, indeed I'm not. Wouldn't argue against being a cultural-supremacist as it would be of little use to do that as it would be a lie to say I'm not.
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-05-2016 at 17:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Frags:

He's got a point here. Using such a line once in a blue moon as sardonic humor is one thing, but adopting it regularly implies some measure of agreement.

Legs:

Again, I maintain that Frags isn't a race supremacist at all. He is an avid cultural supremacist -- but I suspect he would have no problem whatsoever with those of differing melanin content who espouse the values of Western Culture he views to be superior.
    The ministry of Reichsculture were avid cultural supremacists.

Isn't one of the values of Western Culture tolerance though? Rational thought, Balance.....
    What exactly is western culture? I am sure the Wasps would have a different opinion of culture to southern papists, French secularists would have a different view again.

There was no need for the polemics.

Isn't one of the values of Western Culture tolerance though? Rational thought, Balance.....
    What exactly is western culture? I am sure the Wasps would have a different opinion of culture to southern papists, French secularists would have a different view again.
    This, however, is a pointed and valid counter question. Using the phrase "Western Culture" is strategically ambiguous, with the "listener" generally applying the meaning they find most favorable to the term and thereby making it wonderfully inclusive. As with so many politicians who ask for votes by asserting they support "justice." They just carefully forget to define justice so that it can mean anything from "an eye for an eye" all the way through probation for your first murder conviction and thus garner everyone's votes.

I think there are common themes to Western Culture: relative freedom of expression, a good degree of separation between church and state, the value of personal property, the use of logic and the scientific method, etc. I suspect Frags holds with most of these themes. There are, of course, any number of variants within Western Culture as it is not a monolith. Moreover, the past of Western culture, particularly prior to The Enlightenment, was quite different in its values preferences.

Husar 

What is tolerance? Better question

Daily Mail, but if it's England or Sweden nothing surprises me because they are England and Sweden. Seriously, considering female officers wearing a burqua? It's the Daily Mail so nothing from there surprises me either, and that it just be a smartway to moniter tthings, but it remains Dhimgland so assuming political correctness is never idiotic
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-09-2016 at 16:40.

Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast