Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 2439

Thread: IMMIGRATION thread

Default Re: The Blackmail of Merkel by Erdogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Daily Mail, but if it's England or Sweden nothing surprises me because they are England and Sweden. Seriously, considering female officers wearing a burqua? It's the Daily Mail so nothing from there surprises me either, and that it just be a smartway to moniter tthings, but it remains Dhimgland so assuming political correctness is never idiotic
    What are you talking about? A link might be useful.
    I only know about hijabs for the scottish police.
    http://www.scotland.police.uk/whats-...otland-uniform

In Jakarta it looks cute though:
    http://en.tempo.co/read/news/2015/03...Hijabs-on-Duty

If you're talking about this:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...diversity.html

Sounds almost like trolling to me. It does not even seem compatible with police work.

Notice this part:
    But today, even the Muslim Council of Britain said they would be against female officers wearing full-face burkas or niqabs.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Member thankful for this post:

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Link is Daily Mail I expect what to get from them, but nothing that comes from the multicultists in England and Sweden in particular surprises me either, so it's better just to ask first

lol, the childless mother is getting her own wall in Collogne to protect women rapefugee- I man hobby-geanacolists with a master's degree, they really have one, they really didn't just rolled of the mountain lost their camel and ended up in Germany looking for it. People in Germany don't seem to want to be a figurant in the childless mother's theater anymore

i cannots gropes??
    'No not really aber wir schaffen '
    But where we are from women without headscarves are whores
    'Yeah but come here anyway I can't have children'

It's walltime for merkel in Germaaaany
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-15-2016 at 08:53.

What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    What are you talking about?
    God knows , but he is using that stupid white suprmacist terminology yet again.
    Anyone with a functioniong brain would avoid that racist crap like the plague.

I like cryptic I'm a poet at heart. Next new years eve they are going to make guarded walls at collonge station-square to fend of horny rapefugees.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

There are ways to make your point, Frags. Quasi-racist lingo laced doggerel is not an optimal choice.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Husar 

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Default Re: IMMIGRATION thread

Frags:

In re-shaping your argument, you need to move away from a simple condemnation of multiculturalism and start advocating a state of cultural hybridity wherein the dominant culture takes in non-conflictual elements of the newcomer culture while retaining its core values.

I would suggest you focus more on assimilation rates, counter-productive immigration/worker/refugee policies, and the degree to which the entire system is overtaxed at present.

However, I would caution you that there is no distinct "European" culture despite commonalities among many/all of the cultures in Europe, so by arguing in favor of some degree of cultural "protectionism" you are going to run counter to the thinking of some of the "nationalism is the greatest of evils" types.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Husar 

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    There are ways to make your point, Frags. Quasi-racist lingo laced doggerel is not an optimal choice.
    Quasi-racist contempt is better than the real thing. Everybody knows except who don't know that there major problems with those who responded to Merkel's birdcall. Why import problems.

I like cryptic I'm a poet at heart. Next new years eve they are going to make guarded walls at collonge station-square to fend of horny rapefugees.
    Funny that I can't even seem to find it mentioned anywhere in German, Google must be part of the conspiracy.

So why bother with your usual racist drivel yet again?

Quote Originally Posted by Legs View Post
    So why bother with your usual racist drivel yet again?
    Islam is not a race so why do you

Islam isn't a race, but what about the Rolled-off-the-Mountain-Searching-for-Camel-ers?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Islam is not a race so why do you
    Wrong yet again, are you always so completely clueless?
    Jewish isn't a race, your mates are still racists for hating jews though aren't they.

Educate yourself...Racism....any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.
    ....That is law in your land, so that makes you simply a racist criminal.

Just for you Fragony.
    "While we stand here, over 15,000 Multicuturalists and Muslim-lovers are gathered at Youngsroget in a demonstration against freedom of speech and the white race. Every day immigrants rob, rape and kill Norwegians, every day our people and country are being plundered and destroyed by the Muslims, who suck our country empty of wealth and replace it with immoral and un-Norwegian thoughts. We were prohibited from marching in Oslo three times, whilst the Multiculturalists did not even need to ask. Is this freedom of speech? Is this democracy? …"

Jewish isn't a race, your mates are still racists for hating jews though aren't they.

Educate yourself...Racism....any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.
    Their is no one-word equivalent in the English language for religious discrimination that serves as a true parallel term for racism.

Which mates are you referring to? I have no antisemit mates

And no that doesn't make a racist by the way. Being a racist isn't illegal here by the way. You are confusing racism wiith discrmination
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-16-2016 at 06:24.

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

un-Norwegian thoughts [/B]
    There are some jokes in here, one wouldn't know where to begin.

Norway is an odd country, nazism isn't dead there, not bald booted flagwavers but upper-class/aristocrats, bon ton

Who wrote that doesn't belong to that, said company does nothing in the open
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-16-2016 at 07:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Their is no one-word equivalent in the English language for religious discrimination that serves as a true parallel term for racism.
    Its covered. That declaration uses the words "ethnic origin".

Which mates are you referring to? I have no antisemit mates

And no that doesn't make a racist by the way.
    Try and sound more convincing.

Being a racist isn't illegal here by the way. You are confusing racism wiith discrmination
    Discrimination, that would be like taking job applications with muslim sounding names and throwing them straight in the bin wouldn't it.
    So you are by your own admission a racist criminal.

Its covered. That declaration uses the words "ethnic origin".
    lol, nooooo it isnt SF is absolutily right, ethnic origin and religion are not the same thing.

you -> school

Try and sound more convincing.

Discrimination, that would be like taking job applications with muslim sounding names and throwing them straight in the bin wouldn't it.
    So you are by your own admission a racist criminal.
    Technically no I was not allowed to do that, discrmination yes. But if a client makes absolutily sure that they don't want any wannabee gangsters with attitude, so be it. Process of risk control, over 60% of Marrocan youth has been convicted/suspected of a crime, is it my fault that company's don't bother? Why should I be the one bothering. 10 years ago by the way but I would do the same now as well. Also worth mentioning, I had the key of the office and I was allowed to help anyone with their homework for free in the weekends no questions asked and I did that every saturday

Why should I try to convince you anyway, felliow jewish orgah had a nice time at the restaurant I treated him a dinner and a nice time at my place with my 'mates', only nice people, just all nazi's of course

I am a nice person with an opinion on stupidity, you are a mean person who's stupid, you can't even understand the words you use. How pathetic can you get, making a new account just for me. but I'll take it as compliment. Not that I like it but I could enjoy it because you really aren't all that good at it
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-16-2016 at 10:38.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Once again, this thread had to be purged because things got too heated. I am very close to just shutting down this thread if we cannot learn to control ourselves.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    Once again, this thread had to be purged because things got too heated. I am very close to just shutting down this thread if we cannot learn to control ourselves.
    Why do you allow the last two posts to remain then?

So Fragony....
    lol, nooooo it isnt SF is absolutily right, ethnic origin and religion are not the same thing.

you -> school
    once again, buy a dictionary if you cannot remember the definition of ethnic.

And....
    I am a nice person with an opinion on stupidity, you are a mean person who's stupid, you can't even understand the words you use.
    After you recall the meaning of ethnicity look up that word "stupid" too and see how you managed you judge yourself in a very unfavourable manner. you can look up the other words I used to describe you, your viwews and your actions and note that they are all textbook definitions which you fit perfectly.

Or as you put it ....you -> school

I don't need a dictionary to know what ethnic means, and religion isn't ethnic. You aren't very good at this

I don't need a dictionary to know what ethnic means, and religion isn't ethnic. You aren't very good at this
    Since you already proved you don't know what the word means that statement is clearly false.
    Unless of course you want to write to all of the publishers and tell them their dictionaries are wrong

Would you like the definition of ethnic again?....of or relating to large groups of people classed according to common racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, or cultural origin or background <ethnic minorities> <ethnic enclaves>

Or would the recently familiar term of "ethnic cleansing" be more appropriate?....the expulsion, imprisonment, or killing of an ethnic minority by a dominant majority in order to achieve ethnic homogeneity.

yes, so? What you see as false exists only in your head, you don't understand what false means, dots cnnecting bzzzzzt syntax error, reboot

ethnic cleansing why even say that lol
    Last edited by Fragony; 09-17-2016 at 08:06.

The word Jew is used to refer to both people adhering to a certain religion as well as people of a specific ethnic descendancy. Muslim, on the other hand, refers exclusively to a follower of a religion.

Jew

someone whose religion is Judaism, who is descended from Jewish people, or who participates in the culture surrounding Judaism
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Jew

Muslim

a person whose religion is Islam : a follower of Islam
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Muslim
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Why make things overly complicated for him.

I would still like to know what mates you are reffering to legs, I have no affiluations with anything

Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 LastLast