Thread: Is CAI gallery using fixed ?

Default Is CAI gallery using fixed ?

Hi,

Is Ai gallerys handling resolved in this patch 17 ? Because previously when I start a siege mission weird things happened.
    For example, now I wanted to check again this gallery behaviour and that's what I saw: first custom siege battle I gave the attackers light, medium and heavy gallerys. Starting game and see enemy with only one gallery.
    Quite and start another round to see that it's happening again, but this time enemy have no more gallerys at all. Quite and start a third battle; same thing as the second; no more gallerys.
    What's up with this bug, please ?

Default Re: Is CAI gallery using fixed ?

Is anybody listen what I'm writing here ?

Throwing stones from afar Member Cazbol's Avatar

I saw your post but I don't know the answer to it. I suppose the best way to find out is to start up a custom battle and test it.

I set up a custom siege battle and gave the AI attacker light, medium and heavy galleries, as well as light medium and heavy towers. Sure enough, they show up in battle with the right towers but no galleries. This thing is clearly bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazbol View Post
    I set up a custom siege battle and gave the AI attacker light, medium and heavy galleries, as well as light medium and heavy towers. Sure enough, they show up in battle with the right towers but no galleries. This thing is clearly bugged.
    That's it's what I'm talking about. Hope somebody from CA will fix it in patch 17. Is one of the most annoying bug from beginning of this game and not resolved. But none from them had responded even I place many threads about that. Do you know what to do to stir up ones attention ?
    Last edited by leonardusius; 08-19-2015 at 12:54.

I would have gone to the totalwar.com support forum and posted about it there, which is exactly what you did. I don't have any ideas beyond that.