I'm using the tapatalk App on my mobile to participate in the Mafia game and I wonder if my fellow Mafia players here have the same problems and maybe even know a solution.
While it is nice to know what's happening in the game, when I'm not on the computer, I noticed two things:

1. Thread Marked as Read:
Once I have read a post on tapatalk the whole thread is marked as read, even if I haven't gotten to the last post in the app yet. Is there some way to prevent this or keep it separate, so that when I open the forum in my browser it will show the thread as unread and I can jump straigth to the newest post?

2. PMs with CC:
These are frankly not displayed in the app. Which is quite irritating. Normal PMs are displayed just fine, but as soon as there is more than one recipient, they are not shown in the app. Does anybody know a workaround for this?

Sorry if this is not the forum it is supposed to go in, but I was hoping other Mafia players had a greater chance to see it in here, also I didn't want to clutter up the main game thread with it. Please feel free to move it to the Watchtower.

Thank you!

Ituralde