Thread: looking for a patch to install EB2

Question looking for a patch to install EB2

Hello everybody,

In order to install EBII I'm actually desperatly looking for the french 1.05 patch for M2TW Kingdoms GOLD EDITION.
    The links in TW center forum are dead (for the french patch). And less to say is that google seems not to be my friend !
    Would someone please help me ?

If there is no more valuable link for the french version of the 1.05 patch Gold Kingdoms is there a possibility to install the UK one without malfunction ? As I intend to play EB2 in english I really don't care about having M2TW kingdoms alternativly written in my home and UK langage.
    Any advice ?

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

Default Re: looking for a patch to install EB2

I don't think the UK version will work.

However, I happen to have a copy of the European one, which I'm now torrenting here.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    I don't think the UK version will work.

However, I happen to have a copy of the European one, which I'm now torrenting here.
    Tx QuintusSertorius but I need the french one and not the EU one. It' all over anyway. Yesterday I bought the Steam version of MTW+ kingdoms extensions for the GOLD price of ... 5, 74 € ! (-70 % promo valable til 04/01/2015).
    After 2 hours and a half downloading I was able to install and play at EB2.
    A not so bad Christmas at all !!!

So let's move on now to another topic dear QuintusSertorius.
    I'm well pleased that YOU contact me caus I like playing historical and I remember Your excellent "way to conduct as a true roman". So as EB 2 is a little different, could you please give me some links where there are advices and advisers to play an historical EB2 as roman of course ?
    Ave QuintusSertorius
    Wish you a merry Christmas !

Member thankful for this post:

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

The file was "total_war_kingdoms_enfritgesp.zip" - I think it would have worked, but the point is moot now.

That guide is still pretty good for the most part - most of the ideas still carry, even if specific units or some settlements don't exist, or have different names now.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

Ok, tx for all QuintusSertorius.