Thread: Disconcerting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Disconcerting

I've heard some pretty disconcerting rumors about Warhammer and I thought we should all discuss them. Mainly cause I want someone to put my fears to rest.

The first:

Once one of the major factions has been defeated the game ends. Well more limiting where you can attack. Greenskins can only take on Dwarfs. Vampire Counts can only take on humans... It's kind of a joke. I'm really upset if this happens to be in the final game and happens to be the only victory condition. It would be a huge step backwards in terms of the Total War franchise. Imagine if in Rome 2 you could only fight the Gauls as the Romans.

The news is at 40Min... I tried setting the times but it didnt like me doing that.

The Second:

No co-op/vs campaign. While this one isn't really a rumor but more a lack of talk about it. It's giving me the willys how little they talk about MP let alone the MP campaign. Maybe someone has more information than I do.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Veho Nex; 01-10-2016 at 06:00.
    Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
    By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.