Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Polandball Mafia [Concluded]

Blog Entries

Default Re: Polandball Mafia [In Play]

Where is me?

Vote: punisher.

I never trusted the Irish.

Lynch Visor. This is his easy-mode scum meta.

Only time I recall Visor playing like this was a game at Giraffe where his scumteam had it far too easy, as a result of the set-up requiring town to be both smart and active.

The same is true with this set-up, albeit for different reasons (lack of any mechanical assistance, rather than high scum numbers), with town putting up even less of a fight.

If he were town here, I see Visor relishing the challenge and getting stuck in. As scum, I see him doing only what's necessary to secure the win.

Serbia vote Mother Russia? Serbia hear ghost of Japan. Serbia vote Mother Russia.

vote: Visor
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vengeance pour Napoleon!

vote: Visor

Family resemblance?

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Only time I recall Visor playing like this was a game at Giraffe where his scumteam had it far too easy, as a result of the set-up requiring town to be both smart and active.

The same is true with this set-up, albeit for different reasons (lack of any mechanical assistance, rather than high scum numbers), with town putting up even less of a fight.

If he were town here, I see Visor relishing the challenge and getting stuck in. As scum, I see him doing only what's necessary to secure the win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post
    in to button click
    If you are going to pull an aspiring rappers on me and say that I am scum because I am not doing analysis then you can off Winston.

I signed up to post once or twice per day, I was hosting a champs game (poorly, I might add) at the same time as this one. I don't have the time to do much this game, and you should know that given you seem to follow what happens on MU.

Vote: BSmith

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tally:

Visor: 2 (BSmith, Double A)
    Golden1Knight: 1 (Sooh)
    Sooh: 1 (Golden1Knight)
    Punisher: 1 (Seon)
    BSmith: 1 (Visor)

Not voting: 4 (seireikhaan, Punisher, edse, Jarema)

"I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

I guess I am the only one posting.

I think bsmiths vote is terrible for someone.who normally reads me well.

Double a.would bandwagon on me.regardless.of alignment.i think. But bsmith should know.better

If you are going to pull an aspiring rappers on me and say that I am scum because I am not doing analysis then you can off Winston.
    You'd not done anything but push Tak's lynch on the basis of an unexplained meta case. The idea of you being annoyed with me for accusing you based on an explained meta case is a bit rich, given that we actually lynched Tak on your say-so.

And, sure, my line against you is weaksauce. But what case could be made here that isn't? The point, whichever angle I might have taken, was always going to be to generate a reaction.

I signed up to post once or twice per day, I was hosting a champs game (poorly, I might add) at the same time as this one. I don't have the time to do much this game, and you should know that given you seem to follow what happens on MU.
    Your hosting looked fine to me, though I must admit I didn't follow Q2 very closely (the overlap was a killer).

Regardless, it's fair enough if you didn't want to contribute more here - or if you simply couldn't summon the energy - but don't expect to get a free pass on your activity levels after successfully pushing a lynch on the game's most active player. The issue here goes beyond simply not giving analysis - it's about helping to push the game towards a state where the scum will win more-or-less by default. If it looked like you were trying to generate greater activity from other players by your contributions, then I would not have made that connection with the Giraffe game.

I think bsmiths vote is terrible for someone.who normally reads me well.
    Prior to his vote, all you'd posted was a pair of one-liners, pointing at Tak for unexplained meta reasons, then asking for more votes on him. How is anyone supposed to read you town off the back of that?

That said, I tend to agree that BSmith seems a decent alternative for the lynch. Jumping on my case without comment or hesitation is not a good look for someone whose posting to date has been squarely within his own personal scum zone.
    Last edited by Winston Hughes; 05-13-2016 at 19:39. Reason: changed 'voting' to 'accusing' for clarity

I guess I am the only one posting.
    Yeah, come on people. GH is spending at least thirty seconds producing those updates each phase. Let's at least give him some semblance of a game by way of appreciation.

Do you still think Tak was scum, Visor?

Prior to his vote, all you'd posted was a pair of one-liners, pointing at Tak for unexplained meta reasons, then asking for more votes on him. How is anyone supposed to read you town off the back of that?

That said, I tend to agree that BSmith seems a decent alternative for the lynch. Jumping on my case without comment or hesitation is not a good look for someone whose posting to date has been squarely within his own personal scum zone.
    Yep. This is certainly true. No denying it.

Your case on visor is weak as you mentioned, but much stronger than anything else to date and you are basically confirmed innocent by being night killed which lends some extra weight to your opinions.

I was gearing up to be all anti-Kebab this game, damn the consequences, but then he ups and gets killed N1. To be honest that kinda took the wind out of my sails, not to mention feeling like I should at least try to post in character (something I have clearly abandoned here) That put extra pressure to “post right” instead of just posting what I am thinking clearly.

Bottom line I don’t really have much of a read on anyone and it will be hard to do so in this game as there are no reveals. The scum could quite literally be anyone besides you and atheotes. The only way I really see being able to have a case is to have some close votes and see who reacts to that one way or the other. Of course that will be difficult as well given the no reveal to validate the hypothesis. So basically yeah, I am slightly less poking in the dark by following the logic of a player that I feel is almost certainly cleared. I’ll pretty much be game for killing anyone but myself at this time.
    Last edited by BSmith; 05-13-2016 at 20:09. Reason: added quote
    2B1ASK1

Lack of reveals makes scumhunting tough, but lack of content makes it impossible. And the only way to generate content here is to make cases out of more-or-less nothing.

So, if not Visor, who would you lynch today and why?

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Am never of scum. Somalia brave free pirate, with freedom like Amerika!
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

So, if not Visor, who would you lynch today and why?
    Literally anyone. But if I had to pick one among the rest, I’d say Jarema. He “saved” Barto by voting JHT, and his D2 vote for me for voting that dastardly Kebab cannot be forgiven. Of course there is no way to know if he did indeed save Barto, and now he is dead too.

Other leads being AA for also put a saving vote to benefit edse. Sooh for being willing to jump on any wagon. Maybe punisher for being quick to extend the wagon on Barto.
    2B1ASK1

Day Three

Team Dead - 12 posts
    Team Living - 9 posts

@Tak

Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    Literally anyone. But if I had to pick one among the rest, I’d say Jarema. He “saved” Barto by voting JHT, and his D2 vote for me for voting that dastardly Kebab cannot be forgiven. Of course there is no way to know if he did indeed save Barto, and now he is dead too.

Other leads being AA for also put a saving vote to benefit edse. Sooh for being willing to jump on any wagon. Maybe punisher for being quick to extend the wagon on Barto.
    See now, this is pretty much what I've got. Nice work if scum.

@Double A

What do you think of Visor's reaction?

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think he's trying to ruin a beautiful thing by making it serious.

Honestly, I don't know how to take his tantrum. Pizza does it too. I have literally five minutes before I need to be somewhere important so unvote BYE

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

5 way tie for the lynch right now.

"I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Just over two hours remaining, and we've got five players on one vote, plus five players not voting.

Votes now count double!

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

I can into opinions. My opinions that Visorball must of dyings. person who votings to kill people because of another game is silly, specialty if no loot for killingings.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Yes. His game was the same stuff as the last game as I said, where most of us played in that. Its the reactionary not actually doing anything but responding to accusations and lynching whoever suspects him.

looks like i am the only one here

best i better read up on the other tied voters.

Golden1Knight: 1 (Sooh) - been low activity
    Sooh: 1 (Golden1Knight) - been low activity
    Punisher: 1 (Seon) - been low activity

#useful

jarema seems to be lacking a bit in content which hurts to make a read on him

goldenknight is just vote and throwaway sentence

punisher has a little more but its essentially vote and line of something

all three are scummy lol

oh sooh was a wagon not jarrema

jfc i sould not play ww when i wake up

sooh has a lot of posts i'm not voting her

Vote: goldenknight i guess

mostly based of the fact that he has posted the least useful content out of three and we are bound to get something out of mat eventually

Unvote; Vote: GoldenKnight

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast