Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Polandball Mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: Polandball Mafia [In Play]

Punisher kill is curious. Paranoia setting in. Jarema, Double A and Seon all looking bad in my opinion as any of them would have been a logical choice for the kill.
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

'and I will call you George'

Worth being dead just for that.

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

vote: Visorslash. My top suspect.

That's a mighty curious kill.

Vote: Seon

I will admit i could be wrong on BSmith here, i don;t think he needs to pretend to think about a decision that potentially wins him the game if scum

fair play to him if he is.

Seon and jarremas votes are quite bad

To expand on my initial thoughts regarding the night… Punisher makes no sense to kill unless the scum team is totally randomizing kills or is comprised of Jarema, seon and Double A. General consensus in the thread was that the scum were Sooh and Visor with punisher thrown out as the possible third with no real counter. Punisher and Visor are pure lynch bait assuming that hypothesis is wrong. My status has been uncertain as well, so I am also not a good pick to kill since it would probably be pretty easy to put a case against me and push my lynch as well.

Today Visor is the presumed lynchee, and if the scum team is still strong they will have a lot of influence on the vote. Push hard for the easy lynch and win the game. Quick votes on Visor with no further discussion – especially after the strange kill – reeks to me. Something has fundamentally changed here and there is no reaction to it. No pause. No cause for re-thinking. It feels procedural which is forced which is bad.

The logical kill last night would have been one of Seon, Double A or Jarema. That not happening leads me to believe that they are the scum team and of course scum won’t kill themselves.

I will also say that Seon’s last minute vote on Sooh last night struck me at the time. Not the fact that he did it – hell I asked him to. But the manner in which he cavalierly said “bye bye”. At the time it was nothing more than a weird feeling. But in context of the kill last night and the case above, it only reinforces my perspective this morning.

vote: Seon.

Somebody please walk me off this ledge…
    2B1ASK1

For the record I was all prepared to vote Visor today as well, but things have changed. Visor's comments above about me also help his case to some degree, but he is certainly capable of attempting to pocket me.
    2B1ASK1

@GH

Would the scum be allowed to kill one of their own?

Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    comprised of Jarema, seon and Double A.
    In that case, you'd already have lost.

Looking at older GH games, scum weren't allowed to kill each other, but - and this is important - the scum numbers tended to be very low compared to what we're used to from elsewhere (Mafia X, for example, had only two scum in a much larger game than this).

Simplest explanation here is that Visor is last remaining scum. Anyone else I think kills BSmith last night.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Looking at older GH games, scum weren't allowed to kill each other, but - and this is important - the scum numbers tended to be very low compared to what we're used to from elsewhere (Mafia X, for example, had only two scum in a much larger game than this).
    Two kills per night in that one though.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

In that case, you'd already have lost.
    True. I haven’t paid that close attention to the numbers, but that is absolutely correct. Why do you think the others would have picked me to kill over any of the other three? What does visor gain by leaving me alive?
    2B1ASK1

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Two kills per night in that one though.
    True, but the relative kill rate for the scum is still higher here.

True. I haven’t paid that close attention to the numbers, but that is absolutely correct. Why do you think the others would have picked me to kill over any of the other three? What does visor gain by leaving me alive?
    You're actually contributing to discussion, and he needs someone else to try and convince the others, since there's little chance they'd have paid much heed to any arguments coming from his direction.

Alright. I can see that line of logic. I need to let it sit for a bit. Hopefully others will contribute to this discussion. We could very easily be at LYLO and I'd rather not muck this up if we can avoid it.
    2B1ASK1

Aye, that makes sense.

As it stands, you're pretty much lock town (which is to say, if scum you richly deserve the win), whilst Visor looks scummy on several counts.

The problem is that the other three survivors have given pretty much nothing in the way of content on which to make a judgement. Given that at least one - and possibly all - of them are town, the prospects of an innocent win still look rather bleak at this stage.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

BSmith, yuo of teamings up with Visorscum?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Well, in the absence of any real further discussion (Winston not included), I'll go back to plan A: unvote; vote: Visor. I can see Winston's point and there are a few holes in my seon/AA/Jarema thought line. Gonna be pissed with myself if seon is indeed scum though.

Something is wrong when I am the most vocal player... just sayin.
    2B1ASK1

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Yuo is of most vocal living player. Am angry, if not of killed, I would of most vocal living player.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

going all in with BS
    vote: Visor

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Voting closed.

Visor has been lynched, stand by for the comic. Feel free to send in orders in the meantime.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Blog Entries

Day 5

Day 5 tally:

Visor: 4 (Seon, Jarema, Double A, BSmith)
    Seon: 1 (Visor)

It is now Night 5! The phase will conclude Saturday, May 21, at 20:00 US Eastern time.

Killed:
    atheotes - Turkey
    Winston Hughes - Japan
    edse - Italy
    Punisher - Ireland

Executed:
    johnhughthom - Germany
    El Barto - Somalia
    Golden1Knight - Spain
    Sooh - Finland
    Visor - Russia

Wrath of God:
    seireikhaan - USA

Still alive: (4)
    Double A - France
    BSmith - Serbia
    Seon - Poland
    Jarema - Brazil

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Je have le last laugh, Russie! Hon hon hon!

I'm left hoping for a Tak/BSmith scum team, so at least we got beat by actual players.

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Je have le last laugh, Russie! Hon hon hon!
    Of realitis? He of impeded use of your stronza ghigliottina.
    I'm left hoping for a Tak/BSmith scum team, so at least we got beat by actual players.
    Would of courseings like to comply, but is of improbable. You cannot into right this one, Winston.

Blog Entries

Night 5

Final results:

Killed:
    atheotes - Turkey
    Winston Hughes - Japan
    edse - Italy
    Punisher - Ireland

Executed:
    johnhughthom - Germany
    El Barto - Somalia
    Golden1Knight - Spain
    Sooh - Finland - MAFIA
    Visor - Russia - MAFIA

Wrath of God:
    seireikhaan - USA

Survived: (4)
    Double A - France
    BSmith - Serbia
    Seon - Poland
    Jarema - Brazil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to the town and thanks for playing!

Blog Entries

Have to head out so I'll have more to say later, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoyed this game because there probably won't be a sequel anytime soon. I should really stick to writing.

Oh thank God...

Edit: that was a reference to the game result. Not the post right above.
    Last edited by BSmith; 05-22-2016 at 03:03.
    2B1ASK1

Blog Entries

FRANCE ALWAYS RIGHT

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

I really liked the drawings.

As for the game, I was lost. I forgot how much I dont like games with no reveal...

Am of happy! Felicitá!
    Oh thank God...

Edit: that was a reference to the game result. Not the post right above.
    Of sureties.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast