Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Futuramafia [Concluded]

Default Re: Futuramafia [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Okay, CrimsonFox has been around a lot since he's made the Stork vote, including indicating particular posts he wasn't a fan of. Since we've already established that Fox won't hesitate to drop a vote on someone, why's the vote still on your original target?
    it isn't?

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
    it isn't?
    It was per Zack's tally.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

this site is actually peculiar in that the bulk of what i'm seeing is just votes without a lot of text.

don't get me wrong. i don't dislike that. on other sites i see so many people sherlockholmesing the thread so much based on nothing that it's annoying.

i voted stork mainly based on meta because of rick and morty mainly.

and i really will never ever shake the feeling that he is a wolf until he is clear.

other than that i was kinda waiting for more people to say stuff before forming any sort of real read

It was per Zack's tally.
    i voted for winston earlier

part just cause he was speaking and part because he was just votevotevoteing before anyone had even done anything. but that's kinda indicative of not much.

vote winston
    here

so there is still a day left to vote? guess i need to go read more instructions...

this site is actually peculiar in that the bulk of what i'm seeing is just votes without a lot of text.

don't get me wrong. i don't dislike that. on other sites i see so many people sherlockholmesing the thread so much based on nothing that it's annoying.

and i really will never ever shake the feeling that he is a wolf until he is clear.

other than that i was kinda waiting for more people to say stuff before forming any sort of real read
    we are a fairly casual site in that we start slow and don't expect a huge amount

stork has some interesting tonal qualities to his game, but he probably needs to post more for any sort of real read

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Visor/Cuth/Monty/Crimson

Game solved.
    oh yeah that's the other thing i saw in winston...

but meh overzealous villager willing to vote the only people he saw post :P

in the anonymous hydra game i ran, some people were saying "of COURSE that is stork"
    when i really had no idea stork even had a "thing"

manasi of course was pretty easy to pick out unless stork was imitating her

Quote Originally Posted by Stork View Post
    sup bubs

villager as fuck

be back later
    huh

stork swears...who knew

atpg maybe a villager idk

i am not gonna take the reigns on the lynch today

unless its on someone i think is town

okay here's a more serious vote...

vote el barto

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay, what the heck, we got 5 days of posting and people talking about getting reads and feelings based on day 1? This aint daddy's old GR, it seems.

Okay, I'm a bit out of the loop, and there's other offenders doing similar things but. How the heck do you have a wolf feeling on anyone? It's day 1. Practically nothing has happened. Is this a meta thing that went over my head?
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Visor View Post

Quote Originally Posted by seireikhaan View Post
    Okay, what the heck, we got 5 days of posting and people talking about getting reads and feelings based on day 1? This aint daddy's old GR, it seems.

Okay, I'm a bit out of the loop, and there's other offenders doing similar things but. How the heck do you have a wolf feeling on anyone? It's day 1. Practically nothing has happened. Is this a meta thing that went over my head?
    i believe that is what i just said.
    when in fact I was accused of leaving my first vote on stork based on nothing...well that much is true but it was because i just hadn't formed any opinions yet.

don't really like this whining really

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i believe that is what i just said.
    when in fact I was accused of leaving my first vote on stork based on nothing...well that much is true but it was because i just hadn't formed any opinions yet.

don't really like this whining really
    Vote: CrimsonFox

I get off work and and am trying to get some clarifying on 5 pages of posting that mostly has gone over my head and suddenly I'm a whiner? Take your spite vote.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Vote: CrimsonFox

I get off work and and am trying to get some clarifying on 5 pages of posting that mostly has gone over my head and suddenly I'm a whiner? Take your spite vote.
    YUM!

some people read off mindset and tone, others read off results and and confirmed information, inferences from that

i don't think it is anything to be concerned about

i think khaan is town

okay here's a more serious vote...

vote el barto
    I already said this in big purple font - seriously use a colon or i won't count it

I'm just going to ctrl+f "vote:", if I don't find your vote that way it's not showing up in the tally

some people are colorblind

i'm big purple font blind

vote: El Barto

with a side of hanky

i think khaan is town
    don't you mean KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	18917

seriously visor. what did you mean to say here. cause currently it reads like you want to lynch someone that you think is town

i think khaan is town

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

seriously visor. what did you mean to say here. cause currently it reads like you want to lynch someone that you think is town
    I read it as "only going to intervene if someone I think is town would be lynched otherwise".

i meant i am only going to step in if someone i think is town is getting lynched

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Does Crimson usually multipost like this if he's under pressure?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

gmmmm

hmmmm
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I'm sorry, but the Gameroom isn't that diminished for this to count as 5 days' worth of posting.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Does Crimson usually multipost like this if he's under pressure?
    and how exactly am i under pressure...

Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast