Thread: No Recruitment in Olbia

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default No Recruitment in Olbia as Pergamon

I'm playing as Pergamon on 2.2b with no changes except the recruitment patch that is on the download thread.
    I have conquered Olbia from the rebels and build an allied government. While the government building is showing that I can recruit client rulers, they don't appear in the recruitment tab. After upgrading to an oligarchic goverment it does the same thing, the building shows units that I should be able to recruit but they don't show up in the recruitment tab, only ships, spy and diplomat are available.
    Can't really wrap my head around it, I couldn't find any problem in the files so far, has anyone encoutered something like that before?

EDIT:
    Checked some more, used console to test all sorts of recruitment buildings and some other settlements.
    I can't get any troops in Khersonesos either but Skythiapolis works.

Some example from the EDB and the descr_regions:

recruit_pool "hellenistic infantry hoplitai" 1 0.06 2 0 requires factions { all, } and not event_counter ecThorakitaiReform 1 and hidden_resource skythian and not hidden_resource mixed
    recruit_pool "hellenistic infantry hoplitai" 1 0.03 1 0 requires factions { all, } and event_counter ecThorakitaiReform 1 and hidden_resource skythian and not hidden_resource mixed
    recruit_pool "hellenistic infantry hoplitai haploi" 1 0.03 1 0 requires factions { all, } and hidden_resource skythian and not hidden_resource mixed
    recruit_pool "hellenistic infantry thureophoroi" 1 0.03 1 0 requires factions { all, } and event_counter ecThorakitaiReform 1 and hidden_resource skythian and not hidden_resource mixed
    region_177
    sett_177
    f_kh
    Olbiapolitai
    42 232 77
    hr_d, hr_g, hr_h, hr_i, greek2, horde_target, skythian, pontic
    religions { rel_a 0 rel_b 25 rel_c 5 rel_d 5 rel_e 10 rel_f 5 rel_g 0 rel_h 50 rel_i 0 rel_x 0 }
    I can't see any reason in there why recruitment shouldn't work.
    Am I overlooking something here? Or is the problem somewhere else?

Also the Minor Polis in Khersonesos is producing units, just not the governments.
    Last edited by Rahl; 10-11-2016 at 17:29.