Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1438

Thread: French Revolution Mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

And what's up with Manasi disappearing from the thread since shooting Arakhor on D2?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    Vote: Yes ????????????????????????????????????????????

Also did Snerk say Renata was a good vote?
    Manasi posted that three hours ago, Monty.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Manasi posted that three hours ago, Monty.
    You would understand, if you weren't scum.

All her posts since EOD2:

Yeah Sooh posted a few times iirc.

I'd feel more comfortable with Snerk f w i w .

But I'm not gonna be around super often today just because exam etc.

SHEEP ME ZACK
    Story of my life.

I actually kinda forgot I was playing this oops.

I'll be back ITT in like 10 mintues brb.
    I lied.

NOW I'm here.
    Vote: Yes ????????????????????????????????????????????

Also did Snerk say Renata was a good vote?
    Vitiate Man.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Call her out on that, but Manasi's not posting much more rarely than I am (well, except these few posts in these hours for me).

And no, I amn't scum. Drop that line already.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Senior Guy, it's odd because she was the 2nd-most prolific poster for those first two days.
    Vitiate Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Senior Guy, it's odd because she was the 2nd-most prolific poster for those first two days.
    I'm heeeeeeeeere.

The site I play on mostly has really high volume, so I tried to play like that the first two days since it's what I'm used to. Now that I realized games on here are insanely slow I just kinda read the thread and only post every now and then because it just seems like what goes on here and I odn't want to like spam or post stuff that nobody will read anyway.

Vote: Yes

Honestly the most likely scum is someone who voted for khaan and had knowledge that khaan was in the process of being scanned. That would be Winston right? Why did you vote for khaan if you knew he was being scanned? Why would you deliberately limit the amount of information the town would get?

Vote: Winston

I thought khaan was scum, and figured I could prove my own towniness by trying to lynch him, thus improving my faction's otherwise remote chances of victory (remote because Autolycus and Barto were both looking like lynch/vig-bait too).

Frankly, if I knew both khaan and NAC were going to show up town, it would have been utterly moronic to call it a straight choice between them as I did.

Why did you vote DP101, btw? As I recall, you'd previously said he looked townie.

Also, why are you ignoring Zack vouching for me?

vote: Autolycus

Just by process of elimination, it seems like either he or Barto has to be scum at this point, and the evidence points more strongly his way.

For one thing, he argued the night before last that we should cash in the investigation early, which would only have revealed the targets' factions, and not their royalist sympathies.

For another thing, he's been posting much more in the qt than in the thread, which is not true of Barto.

There's also Auto's accusation of Barto, referencing a weird comment about NAC last night, which looks to me more like Barto not following the game very closely; by contrast Auto himself seems to have been following things very carefully.

And, perhaps most importantly, if Barto was scum he could just have shot Auto last night. Yes, it would have made him a suspect, but he's a suspect anyway, and I would judge it the smarter move provided he wasn't the last remaining royalist, given that it would keep NAC and khaan firmly in the poe (actually, they'd look even worse than before) and maybe even keep Monty on the table for the latter stages.

Member thankful for this post:

Zack 

Oh, and vote: Yes

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tally as of post 1092.

autolycus: 3 | Al Sipsclar (1072), Montmorency (1073), Winston Hughes (1091)
    Winston Hughes: 2 | Snerk (1063), Lewwyn (1088)
    El Barto: 2 | Choxorn (1077), autolycus (1078)
    Montmorency: 1 | Zack (1061)

Yes vote with a commanding lead.

Round ends:
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

vote: yes

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Why did you vote DP101, btw? As I recall, you'd previously said he looked townie.

Also, why are you ignoring Zack vouching for me?
    It came down to DP vs. Khaan. I did not think khaan was scum and he was in my faction so I chose him over DP.

I'm not ignoring, but why should I believe him when there is no way he can be 100% of your innocence? I would have kept my vote on you yesterday if there had been a chance of you making it to the block.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    I thought khaan was scum, and figured I could prove my own towniness by trying to lynch him, thus improving my faction's otherwise remote chances of victory (remote because Autolycus and Barto were both looking like lynch/vig-bait too).

Frankly, if I knew both khaan and NAC were going to show up town, it would have been utterly moronic to call it a straight choice between them as I did.
    Hmmmm... I still feel like that's a mistake when you know you're getting information the very next day. A desperate wolf might be trying to make a "crazy" play that a wolf might never do.

Unvote; Vote Autolycus

Unvote; Vote Autolycus

Manasi, Csargo, what are you talking about in QT?
    Vitiate Man.

Vote: Yes

I'm ride or die with Winston until the ends of the earth btw.

I've had my suspicions about Auto but wanted the scan results obviously.

I've also had my suspicions about Barto. This is exactly how I remember him playing when I was recently scum with him, rarely posting and when he does only doing so in non sequiturs. He at least tries as town.

But Winston is purer than my meth lab.

I'm heeeeeeeeere.

The site I play on mostly has really high volume, so I tried to play like that the first two days since it's what I'm used to. Now that I realized games on here are insanely slow I just kinda read the thread and only post every now and then because it just seems like what goes on here and I odn't want to like spam or post stuff that nobody will read anyway.

The one thing giving me pause on auto is that he was the first person to suggest targets for the scan, and I'm not sure if he'd be that bold as a wolf. That said, i didn't really care for his list and some of the choices were odd (eg renata).

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I like the guy next to him rolling his eyes at the end.

So what are we supposed to do with these vigs we're voting for, huh?
    Vitiate Man.

Vote: No Because I'm unique.

Looks like the noose is heading Auto's way. C'est bon. But Winston, Auto or Barto, don't really care as long as the lynch is in that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    I like the guy next to him rolling his eyes at the end.

So what are we supposed to do with these vigs we're voting for, huh?
    Depends on the flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerk View Post
    Vote: No Because I'm unique.

Looks like the noose is heading Auto's way. C'est bon. But Winston, Auto or Barto, don't really care as long as the lynch is in that group.

Depends on the flip.
    Go on.
    Vitiate Man.

Well should Auto flip town then Winston and Barto doesn't exactly become any less vig-worthy.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll be transferring my data over to a new hard drive in the next few hours, so apologies if I go AWOL for a while in case things go wrong.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

It looks like I'm going to face the guillotine today, which I'm actually ok with, because if El Barto or Winston is the last scum left and we lynch them, the Montagnards triumph (4-3-3-2).

Accordingly, stipulating that I'm going to be lynched, and stipulating that I don't flip Royalist, which I know is the case, here is my proposal for how to restore balance tonight (and hopefully wipe out the Royalists):

Montagnards: Kill El Barto or Winston, whomever you deem to be more suspicious, protect one of your guaranteed innocents.

Populists: Kill choxorn or al sipsclar, whomever you deem to be more suspicious, protect Zack ( I take him as guaranteed innocent)

Militarists: Kill Snerk, protect one of your own.

Girondins: Kill Lewwyn, protect NAC.

If this goes as planned, this restores the 2-2-2-2 balance, and eliminates four potential scum. If that finishes the Royalists, everybody wins(except whichever team the Royalists kill from, assuming they succeed), since we're allowed to tie at 2.

On the kills, any deviation only strengthens another team. If someone deviates on the protection, they WILL be lynched the next day, if the game doesn't end, and that team will have a target on their back.

Thoughts?

Oh,yes, and vote:Yes
    My game on Civfanatics could use a few more!: MNOTW XVII: The Cursed Blade!

So all the Royalists vote: Yes, good, that's cleared.

I'll now read the unbolded parts of the thread.

Minus Snerk, that is.

vote: Autolycus, he's a better lynch than me or Winston.

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast