Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1819

Thread: Pokemon Nuzlocke FireRed Mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke FireRed Mafia [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by novice View Post
    So it's null?
    Monty wasn't saved on day three.
    Yes he was... the Auto wagon came out of nowhere based on something pretty weak.

I'm probably well on my way to scum MVP but Zack does make a compelling case on Viper.

Vote: SeveringViper

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Yes he was... the Auto wagon came out of nowhere based on something pretty weak.
    Maybe I'm overestimating the scum team's sway, but it feels like they could have done better than tie the vote if Monty's scum.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

I do apologise for disappearing last night, Mr. Jabbz. Matters related to that commonly known as Real Life suddenly took over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbz View Post
    You never do report on that ISO you claimed you were going to do.
    I shall see about this.
    Maybe I'm overestimating the scum team's sway, but it feels like they could have done better than tie the vote if Monty's scum.
    And risk confirming their identities?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    And risk confirming their identities?
    Zack believes that they did: his top team is Monty, Viper, Csargo, all voting auto yesterday.

But then if you are right, and my partners preferred distancing, then Viper and Csargo should not be counted as likely scum for that reason, and the other wagons need to be checked.

And who were on those wagons? Barto and GH on Jabbz, Logic on GH, and Champ on Logic. Auto and BSmith flipped town, so auto on BSmith means nothing, but how about BSmith on Champ?

Was it GH and Barto, my well-bussed fellows, setting up Jabbz as the alternative wagon and me distancing myself from them by choosing auto for the tie? Was it Logic and Champ ending off-wagon, hoping to stay UTR?

How deep does this hole go?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Default Re: Tally as of post 1115

Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    Think this is a villager. Why would he care otherwise idk

Seems kinda feigned. :fry: etc

Lol'd.

Hi I'm here.
    Seems good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

I find it somewhat perplexing that Autolycus never disclosed his abilities. I think he could have defended himself better. But I will admit that it would not have been his style.
    Policy lynch candidates:
    Champ
    Autolycus
    Jabbz
    BSmith
    Has any of this changed at all, besides the fact that Autolycus and BSmith are now out of the picture? Your list alone makes me not want either Champ or Jabbz to die right now. 100% of those on your list, so far, have been proven to be members of the town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Was it GH and Barto, my well-bussed fellows
    Good God, Monty, not this again.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Has any of this changed at all, besides the fact that Autolycus and BSmith are now out of the picture? Your list alone makes me not want either Champ or Jabbz to die right now. 100% of those on your list, so far, have been proven to be members of the town.
    50% of his list.

Good God, Monty, not this again.
    So you're saying that we shouldn't investigate the other wagons to find my partners? Do you believe, after all, that Csargo and Viper are my partners and that they were prepared to reveal themselves? Or are you slyly implying that Logic should be lynched, given your ostensibly-distinct reluctance to consider Champ as relayed to novice?
    Vitiate Man.

no one else has been poisoned?

no one else has been poisoned?
    Cuth is long-dead, and Barto claimed to have used his 1X Poison on Manasi.

All the night kills so far seem to have been standard Mafia kills, except

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post

Elsewhere, a pokemon used Thunderbolt!

...It wasn't very effective.
    which appears to be a failed attack of some sort N2.
    Vitiate Man.

50% of his list.
    A full 100% of those who died, Monty. The tendency is strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency
    So you're saying that we shouldn't investigate the other wagons to find my partners? Do you believe, after all, that Csargo and Viper are my partners and that they were prepared to reveal themselves? Or are you slyly implying that Logic should be lynched, given your ostensibly-distinct reluctance to consider Champ as relayed to novice?
    All I was expressing was surprise and exasperation at the fact that you still think that GeneralHankerchief and myself are part of the same ‘Mafia’ team.

I have not gotten around to reading what Logic has posted this phase. I am still trying to untangle whatever it was that I was supposed to untangle from Jabbz's earlier posts.

the n2 kill was different

thrown rock instead of earthquake

the n2 kill was different

thrown rock instead of earthquake
    I think it's clear the Mafia are rock-type Pokemon.
    Vitiate Man.

Hot Take: Zack and Novice are scum trying to bury me (and Monty by association) through playing up and pushing BS about my activity patterns and some nonsense about my forgetting my counterclaim. Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by SeveringViper View Post
    Hot Take: Zack and Novice are scum trying to bury me (and Monty by association) through playing up and pushing BS about my activity patterns and some nonsense about my forgetting my counterclaim. Discuss.
    You haven't been proactive and are just passively reacting to things. Discuss.

Honestly, you feel kind of weird today.

What happened to "If anyone wants to lynch me after yesterday's results, go ahead..."?

You're not going to ask me to put up money for a 50% stake in a microbrewery startup, right?
    Vitiate Man.

You haven't been proactive and are just passively reacting to things. Discuss.
    Do you honestly have a problem with my choosing to take that approach or my feeling that there was nothing worth proactively pursuing? Discuss. Or don't bother, if that's really all you have.
    Honestly, you feel kind of weird today.

What happened to "If anyone wants to lynch me after yesterday's results, go ahead..."?

You're not going to ask me to put up money for a 50% stake in a microbrewery startup, right?
    I am self-admittedly quite weird, yes. Should I bother trying to appear more normal?

And where in that did I say I was just going to lay down and wait for punishment? All I said was that I would understand people suspecting me for that, not that I would throw myself on their swords. I prefer continuing to say and do what I deem worthwhile, thank you. ^^

Also, I don't get involved with alcohol or anything that inhibits your mental capacity, like stubbornly suspecting someone for weak/nonsensical reasons.

So you didn't forget your counterclaim?

So you didn't forget your counterclaim?
    *sigh*

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING.

What you quoted was my responding to Zack because I thought that he was saying Monty was not a PR, role used up or not, and had no reason to assume that, especially with the amount of PRs claimed and flipped. I honestly have no idea how you get my forgetting my counterclaim out of that, if you're being genuine.

Do you honestly have a problem with my choosing to take that approach or my feeling that there was nothing worth proactively pursuing? Discuss. Or don't bother, if that's really all you have.
    Yes. You've done nothing today except defend yourself with an annoying tone.

Yes. You've done nothing today except defend yourself with an annoying tone.
    lol
    And you've done almost nothing but come after me with a tiresome half-baked case.

Funny seeing you talk about an annoying tone just from what I've seen of you here, btw.

lol
    And you've done almost nothing but come after me with a tiresome half-baked case.

Funny seeing you talk about an annoying tone just from what I've seen of you here, btw.
    Stop being petty and do something more productive please.

Hm, like Vote: Zack, perhaps?
    Let's play~

Let's play~
    If you're serious, list out your reasons for your vote other that don't include me voicing suspicion of you.

Let's play~
    I am just back from my meal. You sorely tempt me vote for you with this, Mr. Viper.

If you're serious, list out your reasons for your vote other that don't include me voicing suspicion of you.
    You have spent today pushing a blatantly dumb case against me while being quite willing to mock and attempt to discredit others. Novice is falling in line with your garbage while putting in just enough of a show of asking questions of you. And you're positioning someone I read much higher on the town scale than you to get the noose next.
    Does that work for you?

I am just back from my meal. You sorely tempt me vote for you with this, Mr. Viper.
    Go on....? Do you not see what provoked me into this?

You have spent today pushing a blatantly dumb case against me
    Okay, so:

1. OMGUS, which I told you not to list but you still did anyways.

while being quite willing to mock and attempt to discredit others.
    2. Not sure what you mean. This describes you more than me.

Novice is falling in line with your garbage while putting in just enough of a show of asking questions of you.
    3. So it's an associative read? You don't like people voicing suspicion of you, so they're wolves?

And you're positioning someone I read much higher on the town scale than you to get the noose next.
    4. That seems circular.

Does that work for you?
    Nope.

Redshirt Member Smack the Rabbit Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Gunman Champion, Fly Sui Champion, The Streaker Champion, Ninja Turtles 1 Champion, Speedy Thief Champion, War In Iraq Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion Logic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    why they gotta be a suspect

they donated to a 10/10 cause
    It was the word that came to mind. "Suspect" need not be a negative term, but in this context was probably not the best word to use.
    Let's play~
    So, Zack tells you to not be petty, and then you double-down on doing exactly the opposite?
    If Champ doesn't gain any traction, I may join you. SV is, at best, hiding something.
    Aliases Yakostovian

While I am engaged in a battle with my printer, please look at Zack's latest post (#1168) for an answer, my viperine friend.

Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast